Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

dfcool

Country flag
You can go to a mall in China, you'll see that a lot of China's young people are very thin not just the models :)

View attachment 177070

View attachment 177071

View attachment 177072

View attachment 177073
Street fashion on Douyin (Chinese Tik Tok)

Just regular walks in Chinese streets!

Nice but its a drawback. 🙃

Feminism, Korean beauty influence took over china, No wonder they don't want kids or only settle for 1 kid.
My chinese tencent, alibaba, baidu friends complain this phenomena.

Ask your pak friends they breed like rats like between 3-18 children per couple.

Do you have solution for china population decrease.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Nice but its a drawback. 🙃

Feminism, Korean beauty influence took over china, No wonder they don't want kids or only settle for 1 kid.
My chinese tencent, alibaba, baidu friends complain this phenomena.

Ask your pak friends they breed like rats like between 3-18 children per couple.

Do you have solution for china population decrease.
The Commie government will just order everyone to have 2.5 kids when the time is right. lol

Truth is it is not an issue, it is the same in Japan, Korea and elsewhere in East Asia less kids but living standards have gone up.

BTW, feminism isn't from Korea. In East Asia, Japan and Korea are famous for submissive women while China is the opposite.

The saying in Far East is Korean man beat his wife and make her cook. Chinese woman beats her husband and make HIM cook. lol

This Indian wife found out that a Chinese husband will cook for her because his mother (and aunts and previous girlfriends) taught him well!

dfcool

Country flag
The Commie government will just order everyone to have 2.5 kids when the time is right. lol
Pretty sure current 540 million CCTV cameras in China aren't enough but I am confident CCP can add enough cameras and keep track 24x7 activity, Good luck.:facepalm:

Truth is it is not an issue, it is the same in Japan, Korea and elsewhere in East Asia less kids but living standards have gone up.

BTW, feminism isn't from Korea. In East Asia, Japan and Korea are famous for submissive women while China is the opposite.

The saying in Far East is Korean man beat his wife and make her cook. Chinese woman beats her husband and make HIM cook. lol

This Indian wife found out that a Chinese husband will cook for her because his mother (and aunts and previous girlfriends) taught him well!
LOL i know her and i know her sister too.
only 5% chinese men are good rest are Tang ping idiots.
I am happy she married to good guy.

Feminism was born in somewhere else now embrased by chinese women. Just like iphone, street fashion.
You are admitting chinese women are lazy and only interested in partying and shopping and showing off on social media while chinese men do all the house work who are poor souls came to cities from villages. Thanks 🙂

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Pretty sure current 540 million CCTV cameras in China aren't enough but I am confident CCP can add enough cameras and keep track 24x7 activity, Good luck.

LOL i know her and i know her sister too.
only 5% chinese men are good rest are Tang ping idiots.
I am happy she married to good guy.

You are admitting chinese women are incompetent and only interested in partying and shopping while chinese men do all the house work who are poor souls came to cities from villages. Thanks 🙂
Lol. I don't how you jump all the way to the all Chinese women are incompetent conclusion.

Chinese women cooks are very famous ;)

And so are the girls living alone without a husband to cook and clean ;)

Both of these kinds of vlogs are very popular in China among young women.

Last edited:

dfcool

Country flag
Lol. I don't how jump all the way to the all Chinese women are incompetent conclusion.

Chinese women cooks are very famous ;)

And so are the girls living alone without a husband to cook and clean ;)

Both of these kinds of vlogs are very popular in China among young women.
I worked in sino tech companies over many years.

95% chinese women in urban cities are influenced by western and korean fashion and high technology, they have same woke mindset as westerners, they are not chinese by any standards.

chinese women who lives in villages they preferred to live simple/traditional chinese lifestyle. they are interested in looking after their old family. They are nice people. Your videos belongs to these people.

FYI, 65% of total chinese population lives in urban cities.

You can't fool ground reality and stats, If you want to believe in some propaganda that is up to you.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

I worked in sino tech companies over many years.

95% chinese women in urban cities are influenced by western and korean fashion and high technology, they have same woke mindset as westerners, they are not chinese by any standards.

chinese women who lives in villages they preferred to live simple/traditional chinese lifestyle. they are interested in looking after their old family. They are nice people. Your videos belongs to these people.

FYI, 65% of total chinese population lives in urban cities.

You can't fool ground reality and stats, If you want to believe in some propaganda that is up to you.
I posted both the village (country cuisine) and the urban life (single living) videos. In both cases, the interest are by young women interested in doing things for themselves.

I'm not sure what "propaganda" you think I am believing in.

dfcool

Country flag
women interested in doing things for themselves.
As you said women interested in doing things for themselves, 95% URBAN CHINESE prefer western living lifestlye over chinese. Their body is chinese but brain is pure western. This is reality and it is hard to comprehend, pretty sure when you grow older you will understand. :)

I posted urban life (single living) video.

I'm not sure what "propaganda" you think I am believing in.
You see you show one person as example and says everyone in china is like her, This isn't true.

I will give you example of one chinese guy who loves japan more than china, Can I claim everyone in china loves japan more than china? No right.

meituan dianping cancelled my delivery. Need to go outside.
BYE

SexyChineseLady

Han fu in winter!

skywatcher

Country flag
China space culture ...you never know a mini "Taiwan" exists in China's human spaceflight program logo
i_f25.png

77c079310a55b3192a63a9b706a98226cefc1759.jpg

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

@SexyChineseLady
Anyone who is proficient in Chinese language or any Chinese linguist or sinologist help translate those profound words accurately?

@SexyChineseLady Some random guy in Shanghai reportedly chanting: Xi Jinping Step down. Can you verify this to our Indian friends who believe protests are not even allowed in China?
Literally translated as:

"Xi Jinpeng! Step off the stage!"

Stepping off the stage means to resign :)

But I doubt they would believe me any more than you. lol

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
why does they look so malnutritioned ? like heavily anemic!!!
Even a leaf blower will blow them faster than the moon shuttle it seems...
Just joking....
They are super cute ...🕵️‍♂️

Gyyan

Country flag
Something I was curious about is that in literally every faloo novels there is somehow a person streaming.
"Is the streaming culture really that huge?"
why does they look so malnutritioned ? like heavily anemic!!!
Even a leaf blower will blow them faster than the moon shuttle it seems...
Just joking....
They are super cute ...🕵️‍♂️
There was a trend back on Chinese tiktok about the waist size being being very small and such.
It was heavily criticised but it's on the Chinese guys and girls on how they view which aesthetic is pleasing to the eye.
Jade hands and legs cherry lips bullshit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles