Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars do you knew why Haima backed off from entering India. That was due to the Stellantis Threatned to lawsuit for their Haima 7X MUV. Due to that they backed off's.

rockdog

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars out of the hundreads of chinese vehicles brands only some of them have some kind of innovative edge like GWM owned Havel, WEY Tank. Geeley owned Lynk & Co., FAW owned Haima, SAIC owned MG and Rove and DongFeng owned Aeolus. The rest are just scrap for the truth.
News happens today:

Biden says U.S. can’t let China win EV race as he visits Ford plant

Reactions: SKC

Haldilal

Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I think the @johnq post is right with spanking multiple languages like me. I can speak and read atleast 7 Indian languages properly.
5 here Haldi
That's the case with most Indians
And That's why the ICS babus were popular during British rule, they had the unique capacity to adapt to any language

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars can this Mlecchas memberan can answer in that many languages. :troll:

1 . Inko Jawab Dena ka Waqt aya hai.

2 . Inko apne Bhasa mein uttur dena ka samay aya hai.

3 . Anha Tancha bhase madhe uttur delha che well ale hai.

4 . Tadera nijasba bhasaya jababa deoyara Samay.

5 . Tamade bhas eyalli uttarisuva samaya.

6 . Apani bhasa vich javab dena da samay hai.

ketaki

Country flag
News happens today:

Biden says U.S. can’t let China win EV race as he visits Ford plant

USA is slowly making CCP an "evil empire" like they did for USSR...
thus every US President (DEM or REP) will blow the balloon of CCP bogey saying scary stuff like that news headline
they did the same with USSR during cold war like "soviets will occupy the moon thus we should go there first"
"soviets have cutting edge military tech. thus we need star wars program/F22"

but in reality, soviet space program and military tech were far behind USA mil.ind.complex

so i suggest CCP fanboys to stop glowing after such news in western media because it means that uncle sam will soon “bring democracy” at your doorsteps

Kumata

Country flag
USA is slowly making CCP an "evil empire" like they did for USSR...
thus every US President (DEM or REP) will blow the balloon of CCP bogey saying scary stuff like that news headline
they did the same with USSR during cold war like "soviets will occupy the moon thus we should go there first"
"soviets have cutting edge military tech. thus we need star wars program/F22"

but in reality, soviet space program and military tech were far behind USA mil.ind.complex

so i suggest CCP fanboys to stop glowing after such news in western media because it means that uncle sam will soon “bring democracy” at your doorsteps
Perhaps, CCP is being double crossed.. this came as a surprise

Reactions: SKC

rockdog

Country flag
Perhaps, CCP is being double crossed.. this came as a surprise

I always support India leader and team to boycott 2022 OG.

It will save lots of our resource but no impact with the rankings of medal board. No such nation with 100+ million population can do so, quite cost effective to us.

ketaki

Country flag

It will save lots of our resource but no impact with the rankings of medal board. No such nation with 100+ million population can do so.
Do you really care about medal tally?

rockdog

Country flag
Do you really care about medal tally?
We care our money ...

When i was in Indian forum in 2007, some Indian members rant that India need to boycott the 2008 Beijing OG with the excuse of Tibet, i said "Do it now, save our money, but no impact to medal tally". They became silent, and team India still came, the good thing is there was one Gold from team India ...

Kumata

Country flag

It will save lots of our resource but no impact with the rankings of medal board. No such nation with 100+ million population can do so, quite cost effective to us.
How considerate... last heard china was so rich that they don;t for paper bills... and now u r talking of savings./.. Suddenly too much debt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By those standard, why host olympics at all...rankings...Nobody is discussing them here....

ketaki

Country flag
We care our money ...

When i was in Indian forum in 2007, some Indian members rant that India need to boycott the 2008 Beijing OG with the excuse of Tibet, i said "Do it now, save our money, but no impact to medal tally". They became silent, and team India still came, the good thing is there was one Gold from team India ...
You did not answer my Q

ketaki

Country flag
We care our money ...

I have told this earlier also... if you really cared for your own money...you d never have “ally”s like begger nations NK and PAK

Remember that CCP’s father aka USSR’s fall was also contributed by their draining money on useless allys in eastern europe

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
That is true. It is the only thing that India that is competive.

But way behind KPOP as a cultural import tho!

India doesn’t even have any Chinese cultural imports. They aren’t that competitive and people of India finds chinese cultural imports aren’t that good compared to Japanese or Korean culture imports like Japanese Animated Shows or Korean Pop Music. Indian/Hindu Culture still dominates the cultural landscape of India, that most these foreign imports are even today just a minority and couldn’t even put a dent on real culture of India.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ya'll Nibbiars out of the hundreads of chinese vehicles brands only some of them have some kind of innovative edge like GWM owned Havel, WEY Tank. Geeley owned Lynk & Co., FAW owned Haima, SAIC owned MG and Rove and DongFeng owned Aeolus. The rest are just scrap for the truth.
Interesting but the problem is trust again these companies are in allegiance to CCP so it is hard to trust them.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles