Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

SexyChineseLady

Btw, @SexyChineseLady what is the official stance of CCP about public nude beaches in China? Do you have them, like in Europe?
No nude beaches. Just bikinis and mermaid costumes. Nudes? That's white people fetish.

But the new Chinese generation exposes the body a lot more because it is fun and encourages a healthy lifestyle :)

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

CCP being or being not there isn't an issue. Whatever government in China will sit and act like CCP did since CCP's statecraft has already achieved a state any government will love to rule.

Although if China's population decline continues rigorously and puts brake on economy, existing pursuits of China will start to become financially unsustainable to maintain.

Why would their population decline if they could simply order people to have more kids? Or they could just remove the two children limit being enforced now.

Maybe they want a smaller population because it would allow more resources per capita and make things easier to manage and make people wealthier?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
No nude beaches. Just bikinis and mermaid costumes. That's white people fetish.
What white people fetish? What difference do two strips of cloth make?
The people you show in your videos are almost naked only.
And... no, nudity is not a fetish. That's how people bathe in private, at least, almost all of the people in the world do. Not sure about China. I was talking about nude beaches though, since you claim to have such beautiful locations for tourism. Even a prudish country like India has them. Wonder why Chine do not.

But the new Chinese generation exposes the body a lot more because it is fun and encourages a healthy lifestyle
Yeah, see, even you acknowledge health benefits. If "exposing" body a lot is fun, surely exposing it completely would be double the fun, isn't it? :D :D :D

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars this @s**y Chinese Lady is a Paki Mullah. Now all things make sense. :hehe:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
badiya JNU mein pakki admission ho jayegi... social science Phd program mein.
So who would he join umar Khalid or sharjel imam , or you nurtured a chad hindu who will plant bhagva seeds there 🤓🤣🤣

SexyChineseLady

What white people fetish? What difference do two strips of cloth make?
The people you show in your videos are almost naked only.
And... no, nudity is not a fetish. That's how people bathe in private, at least, almost all of the people in the world do. Not sure about China. I was talking about nude beaches though, since you claim to have such beautiful locations for tourism. Even a prudish country like India has them. Wonder why Chine do not.

Yeah, see, even you acknowledge health benefits. If "exposing" body a lot is fun, surely exposing it completely would be double the fun, isn't it? :D :D :D
Those two strips means a lot if you're a woman! But I have nothing against total nudes. Bikinis are cute and fun. Total nudity? Not for most people.

If you are diver or mermaid, you wear the appropriate attire. A bikini is an appropriate attire for those endeavors. A birthday suit is not. (But I have nothing against it. Just not very Chinese even for Gen Z)

Proper uniforms:

Haldilal

Country flag
Those two strips means a lot if you're a woman! But I have nothing against total nudes. Bikinis are cute and fun. Total nudity? Not for most people.

If you are diver or mermaid, you wear the appropriate attire. A bikini is an appropriate attire for those endeavors. A birthday suit is not. (But I have nothing against it. Just not very Chinese even for Gen Z)

Proper uniforms:
Ya'll Nibbiars your time to go to the mental ward has come. See mermaid are there. :hehe:

Haldilal

Country flag
Please visit Sanya Atlantis and see the many Chinese mermaids there!
Ya'll Nibbiars the newest mental sanitarium in China. And thats also for the mermaid and the S**y Chinese lady. And please sometime make a visit. :troll:

Tang

Country flag
LOL. What commie state would allow tattooed girlband members or even girlgroups at all?

What full fledged commie dictatorship allows bikini shoots?

What commie dictatorship would allow animation and games like this?

China is far freer to push the boundaries and to explore than you can imagine. You can see it in Chinese pop culture.

This stuff would have been a prison or death sentence in North Korea, the USSR or Mao's China.

But this is China 2021 and it fucking rocks. People just can't get pass the old Cold War rhetoric about what China should be. Sorry those days died with Mao. lol
Ok as you say, China is far "free".

Then why can't Chinese search about Tiananmen square massacre or why pla didn't even post about its dead soldier's data for 1962 war till 1995.
Has there been any govt enquiry about deaths Mao caused in 60s and 70s?

Why CCP is so scared of telling the truth?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

Yeah, I heard somewhere that making a necktie requires more cloth than making a bikini.
Yeah, it is also true that one should wear the bare minimum while doing those activities, especially swimming.
The day China has nude beaches, that will be the day whole of WEST will embrace you with open arms, mark my words. :D Because according to your claims, China has everything else that the west does.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I was talking about nude beaches ( and perhaps nude bitches too..! :D ) but nvm.
I had quoted wrong post sorry.
Corrected it now anyway.
Why would their population decline if they could simply order people to have more kids? Or they could just remove the two children limit being enforced now.
Simply ordering people to do things doesn't work in 21st century. Chinese fertility has declined naturally too, they are literally importing brides from Pakistan and Southeast Asia expecting to fill gaps.
Nothing will recover.
Maybe they want a smaller population because it would allow more resources per capita and make things easier to manage and make people wealthier?
If they really wanted it, they wouldn't have removed one child policy at first place. They will anyway remove two child policy too soon.

Power of a country is a product of: Income X Population. Without both of these, no country can stay powerful in global affairs. Obviously CCP wouldn't want China to be another Japan or Russia.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Jack Ma be like.
images - 2021-05-12T233728.829.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiara S*y Chinese Lady be like.
images - 2021-05-12T234217.365.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars CCP be like.
images - 2021-05-12T234957.051.jpeg

SexyChineseLady

I had quoted wrong post sorry.
Corrected it now anyway.

Simply ordering people to do things doesn't work in 21st century. Chinese fertility has declined naturally too, they are literally importing brides from Pakistan and Southeast Asia expecting to fill gaps.
Nothing will recover.

If they really wanted it, they wouldn't have removed one child policy at first place. They will anyway remove two child policy too soon.

Power of a country is a product of: Income X Population. Without both of these, no country can stay powerful in global affairs. Obviously CCP wouldn't want China to be another Japan or Russia.
Why not just order them? Don't you buy into the stuff that John says that the Chinese are 90% slaves? The CCP could just order them to have 10 kids each! lol

Obviously, you're not a mindless agitprop warrior like John when you say that "population x income = power." This is why China had not fought a major war in 40 years and why you can truthfully make fun of the PLA as having no experience.

They don't have experience because China knows EXACTLY what you said is correct and basically spends all its resources on creating income. That is why China has the world largest car and movie markets

They are hellbent on increasing the income part of your equation. But if the population grows too fast then you have a typical third world problem where all your resources go into providing subsistence level support for the young and poor and not the infrastructure that can create jobs and wealth. China went heavy with the infrastructure.

Except for the China and the Far East (and the few lucky oil producing states), every non-white nation have an infrastructure issue.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles