लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

SexyChineseLady

I think Asian Boss does a good job of capturing average Chinese opinion (as well as other countries.) They are a South Korean based channel.

SexyChineseLady

Well their chinese citizen are also learning hindi and about indian culture reason they just want our trust and nothing else
You know, compared to the numbers of Chinese tourists and students who travel to the rest of Asian -- Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, etc. -- the amount that go to India is almost nonexistent. So Indians have little to worry about compared to the rest of Asia!

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
@Haldilal nibba , i know cat have art of assimilation and camouflage but what you are doing here to assimilate in @SexyChineseLady ideology is not acceptable , now we have two people shit posting

KurtisBrian

Country flag
@Haldilal nibba , i know cat have art of assimilation and camouflage but what you are doing here to assimilate in @SexyChineseLady ideology is not acceptable , now we have two people shit posting
both of you got me to pondering. What would Pakistani Muslims think of those posts? How would they react to them? How do Pakistani Muslims react to scantily clad women on the street or beach vs how Indians would react? Are India and Indians more like Pakistani Muslims or East/SE Asians and Europeans?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
both of you got me to pondering. What would Pakistani Muslims think of those posts? How would they react to them? How do Pakistani Muslims react to scantily clad women on the street or beach vs how Indians would react? Are India and Indians more like Pakistani Muslims or East/SE Asians and Europeans?
Indian villager , would be like damn confused some time back , the oldest of old will still be , then we have a category of some pervert youth which is seen with hatred eyes ,and nowadays they are beaten in public if found acting like a pervert , in UP like animals .

As a common person , i may feel a attraction to a beautiful woman but nah will never make her uncomfortable , most people are like this , their life their choice , society is changing fast people are getting accustomed to all this western trend , even if you bring a topless model in front of me , i would be calm like hell, on outside for obvious reasons.

No comment on goat fucker pakistani , some people who live in foreign may act with some dignity , natives are like dogs , no other country fuck dolphins , hens , cattle , sisters and what not .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles