Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

sorcerer

Country flag
A slim figure and flat stomach is the most sought after body among Chinese girls! (Most of the Douyin videos on Youtube are posted by Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, etc. -- it is shared aesthetics among East Asians.)
These ones would splinter!

SexyChineseLady

Read the comment sections. All of them know that they are looking at Chinese.
As I said, Indians are more adept at identifying distinct facial features.

Bless the great Indian diversity.
Good for them!

Here's test, a KPOP girlband with 3 ethnic Koreans, two ethnic Han Chinese (China and Taiwan) and one Thai who has ethnic Han ancestry. Can you tell who is what? ;)
24935FCE-4366-4350-8A91-86EE534AE3F2.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Good for them!

Here's test, a KPOP girlband with 3 ethnic Koreans, two ethnic Han Chinese (China and Taiwan) and one Thai who has ethnic Han ancestry. Can you tell who is what? ;)
View attachment 79513
Don’t they get confused while looking at each other? I feel we should appreciate the efforts of Apple to successfully launch iPhones with face recognition in East Asia.

Heat

Country flag
Good for them!

View attachment 79513
The middle one standing with false red head looks Chinese. The raven haired one sitting on chair might be Chinese too (definitely not korean).
The rest look Korean except the one in green dress.

What's with the test though ? Don't believe what we say ?

SexyChineseLady

The middle one standing with false red head looks Chinese. The raven haired one sitting on chair might be Chinese too (definitely not korean).
The rest look Korean except the one in green dress.

What's with the test though ? Don't believe what we say ?
You are really good!

This is a very popular KPOP group Gidle -- you picked out Yuqi the red haired one who is Chinese and Shuhua who is the dark-haired Taiwanese sitting. The green dress one is Minnie who is Thai-Chinese. The Koreans are Soojin, Soyeon and Miyeong from left to right!

I just wanted to post some of my favorites groups :D

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You are really good!

This is a very popular KPOP group Gidle -- you picked out Yuqi the red haired one who is Chinese and Shuhua who is the dark-haired Taiwanese sitting. The green dress one is Minnie who is Thai-Chinese. The Koreans are Soojin, Soyeon and Miyeong from left to right!

I just wanted to post some of my favorites groups :D
While here in India we are confused between Raveena Tandon and Twinkle Khanna🤪 ...
1614106673286.jpeg

SexyChineseLady

Gidle latest song is Hwaa which is represented by the Chinese characters for "fire" and "flower" and is about breakup.

Heat

Country flag
I just wanted to post some of my favorites groups
You definitely are a boy then, lol.
An east asian girl would post the pic of some kpop boy band or something.

Not that we didn't knew that already. A chinese girl would rather spend her free time watching kdramas and ticktock videos rather than picking fight with foreigners living across the mountains.

SexyChineseLady

You definitely are a boy then, lol.
An east asian girl would post the pic of some kpop boy band or something.

Not that we didn't knew that already. A chinese girl would rather spend her free time watching kdramas and ticktock videos rather than picking fight with foreigners living across the mountains.
LOL. Both boybands and girlbands are supported by girls. In fact, men are horrible are spending money for idol groups except for the Japanese :)

But you can treat me like a guy if it makes things easier :)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
LOL. Both boybands and girlbands are supported by girls. In fact, men are horrible are spending money for idol groups except for the Japanese :)

But you can treat me like a guy if it makes things easier :)
1. How are you able to use DFI when it’s banned in China?
2. How do you know fluent English? Like most of the Chinese in China don’t understood what I say to them when I was in Shanghai...

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I like all natural looking aesthetically pleasing girl's 😅 regardless of race.
Anyways i think design and looks over the period of time starts growing on you. ( for example i didn't liked the looks of Creta 2020 but over the period of time i started to like it)
(but maybe it's because I haven't been into any relationship single for lyf😢)

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Meanwhile Wion be like

View attachment 79517
Meanwhile Wion be like

View attachment 79517
The Washington Post spoke to one man, Liu Hua, who paid $15,000 to a marriage broker in order to marry Lili, a Cambodian woman:

“People in the village said she’d run away; they thought a foreign wife wasn’t as good as a Chinese wife,” said Liu, who lives in Leping in southeastern China’s Jiangxi province. “But now they don’t think so any more. My wife didn’t run away; she is friendly with the neighbors and treats them politely. Everyone says how nice she is.”

Both insist theirs is a genuine marriage, not a transaction. Happily, Liu’s mother approves.

But Lili still feels cheated, especially after she found out how much her husband had paid. The job she was promised never materialized, and she is furious with the marriage broker for pocketing almost all the fee.

“She lied to me for money,” she said.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
from this thread, I get the impression China & South Korea have unrealistic expectations for looks.

the amount of makeup, cosmetics & plastic surgery to make one loo better is unfathomable.
This is not a sustainable trend.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I like all natural looking aesthetically pleasing girl's 😅 regardless of race.
Anyways i think design and looks over the period of time starts growing on you. ( for example i didn't liked the looks of Creta 2020 but over the period of time i started to like it)
(but maybe it's because I haven't been into any relationship single for lyf😢)
Usually I used to hate full length rail rifles as according to me they looked ugly but no more... now I find MK18 CQBR and M4A1 SOPMOD Block-II attractive.

SexyChineseLady

Meanwhile Wion be like

View attachment 79517
There are too many Chinese women in cities --- hence the leftover women -- and too many Chinese men in the countryside -- hence no women to marry.

The best solution would be to pair urban with farmers but that would never work since women are better off independent in the cities than married with kids on some farm.

Good for China to gain a little more diversity with men in rural areas going all over the world for wives!

Okay, some Chinese guys can be a*holes (same as other men):

Global Defence

New threads

Articles