Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Suddenly 3-4 sleeper accounts have become activated. 50 cent budget back on track after US-China trade deal :D
Let Him/Her do that. Propaganda works till other party believe that. In the age of social media, anything false shall be exposed immediately. Only truth will prevail.

SexyChineseLady

Let Him/Her do that. Propaganda works till other party believe that. In the age of social media, anything false shall be exposed immediately. Only truth will prevail.
Yes! Social media represent real trends through all the chaff.

These are some of the most powerful Chinese pop culture trends in the recent weeks!

Douyin Street Fashions uploaded on YT a few days ago!

Heat

Country flag
China is a revisionist state while we Indians are revivalists. The Indian civilization has been assimilatory in nature since it's beginning.

Of course none of these posts about so called Chinese culture will be able to match our expectations.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Well atleast in my area.
Cat , you live in south , not some sub tropical part , how can you expect it to there , fun fact deodar is the natural coniferous of india , British brought pine as plantation

SexyChineseLady

A slim figure and flat stomach is the most sought after body among Chinese girls! (Most of the Douyin videos on Youtube are posted by Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, etc. -- it is shared aesthetics among East Asians.)

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
A slim figure and flat stomach is the most sought after body among Chinese girls! (Most of the Douyin videos on Youtube are posted by Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, etc. -- it is shared aesthetics among East Asians.)
Yeah , i have seen similar figure in girls of my class , then i offered them glucose , they are much better now.

Do you know side effect of mal nourishment on brain development , it leads to tech espionage , reverse engineering .

Well is their any p@rn industry in china too , chinese invest in each and every business opportunity .

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
People are ribbing about this because fra kpy, we hate Chinese so we are making fun of this, and a lot of people genuinely dislike willowy, svelte frames.

But, this East Asian bodytype is pretty desireable in Indian metros and stuff tbh.

SexyChineseLady

Yeah , i have seen similar figure in girls of my class , then i offered them glucose , they are much better .

Do you know side effect of mal nourishment on brain development , it leads to tech espionage , reverse engineering .
Yes, but it also leads to a healthy and pretty population that enjoys exercising and movement!

Also creates a talent pool for our girl groups!

Heat

Country flag
Sheesh, this is why I prefer Japanese over all other East Asians. They have at least some meat on their women.

SexyChineseLady

Sheesh, this is why I prefer Japanese over all other East Asians. They have at least some meat on their women.
Oh cool, you can tell East Asians apart!

These are Chinese/Japanese/Korean renditions of the CPOP Cat Song! You can see how we are alike and different.

Romediablo

Country flag

These are Chinese/Japanese/Korean renditions of the CPOP Cat Song! You can see how we are alike and different.
Ok cool good stuff the new culture. Accepted . Now the real question do you have tiktok of your own or are you a bro ?🤔

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Well, a lot of Chinese learn English and it helps with trade. But so does wearing bikinis, watching movies and participating in pan-Asian pop bands because it keeps Chinese technology, fashion and content companies up to date on trends!

China is the largest bikini market in the world after the US and the largest exporter:

Douyin/Tik Tok pushes fashion trends that results in a lot of orders from China, especially on Aliexpress and Amazon (though American, it is the second greatest seller of Chinese products directly from China!):

The Koreans, Thais, Japanese, etc. are watching (and spending money) on the boys in the massively popular Chuang 2021 Chinese boyband show going on now!

You can look at China's global trade status to see how this helps. China is the world top trading nation by a wide margin if you don't know :)

The simple numbers show how popular culture works for China.
Damn boys with makeup lipstick aren't boys... But Ladyboys.

😂😂😂😂

Heat

Country flag
Yeah, we are capable of identifying our fellow Asian friends. If you grow up in of a phenotypically diverse civilization as Bharat, your brain learns to identify facial differences pretty well.

This leads to an interesting question. Are Chinese capable of differentiating and identifying other non-Chinese East Asian people ?

SexyChineseLady

Yeah, we are capable of identifying our fellow Asian friends. If you grow up in of a phenotypically diverse civilization as Bharat, your brain learns to identify facial differences pretty well.

This leads to an interesting question. Are Chinese capable of differentiating and identifying other non-Chinese East Asian people ?
You are special! I notice many Indians can't tell though.

Many of these Hindi song videos are all Chinese boys and girls and Indians think they are Korean!

I'll admit it. Sometimes, even I can't tell with East Asians. Half of these are Chinese, the other half Korean. lol
07195F66-1466-4332-BD2B-78E2ED32F1CA.jpeg

Heat

Country flag
Many of these Hindi song videos are all Chinese boys and girls and Indians think they are Korean!
Read the comment sections. All of them know that they are looking at Chinese.
As I said, Indians are more adept at identifying distinct facial features.

Bless the great Indian diversity.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You are special! I notice many Indians can't tell though.

I'll admit it. Sometimes, even I can't tell with East Asians. Half of these are Chinese, the other half Korean. lol
View attachment 79511
And they are from North East India😬
1614103324728.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles