Chinese CM-400AKG anti-ship missile

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Spelling out facts is not boasting. And China now ranks as the Third largest exporter, behind only the US and Russia. We're importing less, and exporting more and more as the years go by.
None of your 1000000 words are related to my post that more than 75 % of total export is going to Pak, BD, Myanmar etc.

With Pak alone account for 45% Chinese export, which speak much about the quality of your customers.

Overall, your total weapon export is 5% while US and Russia combined 55 ~ %

China's defense industry sells everything from helicopters, fighter jets, naval vessels, trainers, Surface to Air missiles and even drones now.

When China won the Turkish Air Defence contract (however brief the victory), CPMIEC beat out the Patriot missile system,

Norinco has been prolific in the sale of self-propelled howitzers and artillery systems to countries like Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Algeria to the tune of Billions of dollars. Are Kuwait and SA "piss-poor"?

In
I agree, Chinese defense industry sell everything albeit the low cost copies, whose performance are unverified by neutral sources. Just like this fake CM AkG or whatever the F it is.

While India or Vietnam is arming its military with latest tech like Barak 8 with active seeker, you are boasting of selling some 80s tech like HQ 9.

Bornubus

Algeria to the tune of Billions of dollars. Are Kuwait and SA "piss-poor"?
Lol the Russians are the biggest exporter of Arms to Algeria and what Billion of Dollars worth weapons Chinese sold to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait

India is still buying basic artillery from BAE, whilst China is selling both artillery AND precision munitions guided by our own global satellite positioning system Beidou.
Lol now don't say your Artillery is comparable to BAE.

As for Precision guided munitions, we already have this ability in Pinaka MK 2. Just go through that Thread.

what do you export?
A range of Helis, including variants of Dhruvs and French Cheetah made under license.

Whole range of Radars, Sonars to Myanmar, Indonesia and few countries in Africa.

Subsystem of SU 30 like Avionics even to Russia.

etc etc

Bornubus

Algeria to the tune of Billions of dollars. Are Kuwait and SA "piss-poor"?
Lol the Russians are the biggest exporter of Arms to Algeria and what Billion of Dollars worth weapons Chinese sold to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait

India is still buying basic artillery from BAE, whilst China is selling both artillery AND precision munitions guided by our own global satellite positioning system Beidou.
Lol now don't say your Artillery is comparable to BAE.

As for Precision guided munitions, we already have this ability in Pinaka MK 2. Just go through that Thread.

what do you export?
A range of Helis, including variants of Dhruvs and French Cheetah made under license.

Whole range of Radars, Sonars to Myanmar, Indonesia and few countries in Africa.

Subsystem of SU 30 like Avionics even to Russia.

etc etc

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Looks like cm-400 is a solid rocket propulsion..it cannot increase or decrease speed and less maneuverable

hardip

I think "No smoking"
is right...

M Indian.. we have few number of good weapons technology...in India or Indian media all time talking only
about it..
Example Brahmos..
yes.. We have Super sonic Cruise Missle.
290 km range.. 2.5 Mach..speed.. with 300kg warhead
OK But so what..?
India is not only capability like this missile..
Russia.. p-800 oniks it's original version.. of Brahmos..
it's capability to 600 km..
china- y-12, nd y-18 also u can see Cx-1
this three Missle developed by China..in very short time..
plus they r more superior than Brahmos. y-12 is range up to 400 with 4 Mach. and y-18 is 550 km with 3 Mach speed..
cx-1 is the export version..Rules under MTCR.. it copycat Missile of Brahmos..

if u see Indian some hindi news.. Channel.. when their show on a military weapons. like.tank rifle Missle (sam,stg,aam)
listen.. "ab dusmano ki khair nai..
aa gaya hai.. Brahmos.. China ab ankh utha ke bhi dekh nai sakta.."
Chinese air defense has multiple capability..
not only Russian but own defense technology to in huge number ..

another like that.. a talking about new ship AcC..
"ab samundar me raaj karega india.. na America na Pakistan na China rahega koi khada."":D
Vikramaditya still Covering by air defense system..nd no aircraft MiG 29k complete on its deck..

Chinese Liaoning AcC full ready with advanced air defense system nd j-15b jets.. in short time it in sea also in indian ocean..

Chinese r growing 10 against india is 1..
Chinese has all types military capability like Russian nd American.. off course some people believe that Chinese technology like two day age.. generally a cheep Electronic gadgets.. Chinese weapons is not reliable..but Chinese got that what they want.. for their country nd people..

India last government was nightmare for people nd defense sector.
Now
India’s modi government taking some serious step..nd try to compete with Chinese that's a good sign..
I hope everyone to be part work for india (our india)

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I think "No smoking"
is right...

M Indian.. we have few number of good weapons technology...in India or Indian media all time talking only
about it..
Example Brahmos..
yes.. We have Super sonic Cruise Missle.
290 km range.. 2.5 Mach..speed.. with 300kg warhead
OK But so what..?
India is not only capability like this missile..
Russia.. p-800 oniks it's original version.. of Brahmos..
it's capability to 600 km..
china- y-12, nd y-18 also u can see Cx-1
this three Missle developed by China..in very short time..
plus they r more superior than Brahmos. y-12 is range up to 400 with 4 Mach. and y-18 is 550 km with 3 Mach speed..
cx-1 is the export version..Rules under MTCR.. it copycat Missile of Brahmos..

if u see Indian some hindi news.. Channel.. when their show on a military weapons. like.tank rifle Missle (sam,stg,aam)
listen.. "ab dusmano ki khair nai..
aa gaya hai.. Brahmos.. China ab ankh utha ke bhi dekh nai sakta.."
Chinese air defense has multiple capability..
not only Russian but own defense technology to in huge number ..

another like that.. a talking about new ship AcC..
"ab samundar me raaj karega india.. na America na Pakistan na China rahega koi khada."":D
Vikramaditya still Covering by air defense system..nd no aircraft MiG 29k complete on its deck..

Chinese Liaoning AcC full ready with advanced air defense system nd j-15b jets.. in short time it in sea also in indian ocean..

Chinese r growing 10 against india is 1..
Chinese has all types military capability like Russian nd American.. off course some people believe that Chinese technology like two day age.. generally a cheep Electronic gadgets.. Chinese weapons is not reliable..but Chinese got that what they want.. for their country nd people..

India last government was nightmare for people nd defense sector.
Now
India’s modi government taking some serious step..nd try to compete with Chinese that's a good sign..
I hope everyone to be part work for india (our india)
CX -1 has low low range of just 40 KM against 120 of Brahmos. it is just a junk. No match to brahmos.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This is the only credible source I can find no other details. I doubt it is beyond Mach 1.

YJ-82 specifications which this is a version off

Weight 715 kg
Length 6.392 m
Diameter 36 cm
Warhead 165 kg time-delayed semi-armour-piercing high-explosive
Engine turbojet engine
Wingspan 1.22 m (unfolded); 0.72 m (folded)
Operational
range ~500 km (C-805); 350+ km (C-803); 280 km (CM-802AKG); 180 km (C-802A); 120 km (C-802)[1]
Flight altitude 3-5 m (attacking); 5-7 m (cruising)[1]
Speed Mach 0.9[1] Chinese propaganda claim MACH 5.5
Guidance
system Inertial and terminal active radar
Launch
platform ground-based vehicles, naval ships, fixed-wing aircraft

Pakistan acquires air-launched SOM capability - Jane's Missiles and Rockets

The weapon, designated CM-400AKG, is said to be a land-attack variant of the CASIC C-802 (YJ-82) anti-ship missile
which has already been integrated on the JF-17. Jane's assesses that 'CM-400AKG' is, therefore, an export label for the CM-802AKG land-attack weapon that was first seen at the November 2010 Air Show China event.
first of all if any cruise missile cruise at a speed of mach 5.5, it will consume many more time fuel than what it consume at subsonic speed. If the engine is scremet, the weight can be reduced to some extent.

Look at the brahmos and Nirbhay. Brahmos is 3 time heavier than nirbhay still has 1/3rd range. This is because of mach 3 speed. This is 3 time heavier because it uses remjet. Had it used normal rocket engine, weight would have been at least double i.e at least 6 tons. Now chinese say that it is of mach 5.5. You can imagine the weigh of the missile. It should not be less than 7 to 8 tons at least for 250 KM range. If these idiot chinese say that it is mach 5.5, its is simply laughable. China is famous for making many such BS claims.

hardip

oh really..sir!!
give me. information...

with proof.. hope u have..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You can go to various dedicated threads for more information ..

All is already discussed on DFI and other forums as well, Specially BR ..

oh really..sir!!
give me. information...

with proof.. hope u have..

hardip

but I have no time to search..
all forum.. nd read.. so I asked u..

m just looking for know It.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
None of your 1000000 words are related to my post that more than 75 % of total export is going to Pak, BD, Myanmar etc.

With Pak alone account for 45% Chinese export, which speak much about the quality of your customers.

I agree, Chinese defense industry sell everything albeit the low cost copies, whose performance are unverified by neutral sources. Just like this fake CM AkG or whatever the F it is.

While India or Vietnam is arming its military with latest tech like Barak 8 with active seeker, you are boasting of selling some 80s tech like HQ 9.
Chinese claimed HQ 9 superior to s series of Russia and then went and begged S400 from russia.

hardip

Chinese claimed HQ 9 superior to s series of Russia and then went and begged S400 from russia.

hmm maybe..because HQ-9 is Similar to S300 (similar means... Chinese copied it.. they r too smart. in copy of any weapon system)
nd s400 is too different then s300.. so Chinese got confused..nd decided to buy S400.. nd m sure they Going to Also copy s400.. like..su-27 to j-11 nd j 15

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Have Chinese or there poor friend ever tested this rocket on any boat or they are just making up stories?

J20!

Country flag
Cool down man. We weren't offending you.:hot:

Well, our defense exports have doubled from $150 millions to $330 millions and have target for $2 billions for 2020. We can at least come in top 10 if need time to compete with US, Russia PRC.
Our customers also gonna be diverse, not specific.

And exporting corvettes are the major deals out of our exorts. Yes, we still lag behind China though.:p

On Topic:
you didn't got what @Bornubus said I guess.

No, but they aren't buying at large extent.

61% of China's arms exports is to three countries:
Pakistan: 35%
Bangladesh: 20%
Myanmar: 16%

Bangladesh and Myanmar are tensed with each other and pakistan is tensed with everyone in the world except PRC and Turkey.:biggrin2:
So, if you have a communist giant well capable of producing weapons in immediate neighborhood, buying weapons blindly is pretty obvious.
Well, as far as India is concerned, we have managed to drop imports from 75% to 60%. Further, will make 30% (70% indigenous material) and it's well going after reforms. Our defense exports doubled you know.
India still both buys and manufactures artillery because we are busy in getting more production facility. Don't worry about us, please.

And here's a thread where I need contribution of some Chinese members.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/cnsa-news-updates-and-discussions.76985/
None taken man. But a defense export is a defense export whether an artillery piece is sold to Pakistan or Britain, either way its still counts as EXPORTING military tech.

Which countries constitute the largest portion of India's exports? Are you selling equipment to the EU perchance? Or some other non-"piss-poor" country?

J20!

Country flag

Calm down man.

I don't understand what you mean by "quality of customers". Doesn't Lockheed Martin and Raytheon, (two of the largest defense contractors in the world) sell defense equipment to Pakistan?

Pakistan aside, the truth is Indian defense contractors would love to get a slice of Myanmar and Bangladesh's annual defense budgets, but they either don't produce what these two countries require or are not as competitive as their Chinese counterparts.

Where was the Barak 8 when "80's tech hq9" won Turkey's $4 Billion contract for a long-range air defense system? That's right, Barak 8 didn't even qualify because its a MEDIUM RANGE surface to air missile system.

Trying to deride your neighbor's new corolla when you ride a bicycle to work only makes you look bitter.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles