China's Sinopharm vaccine 'most unsafe in world' with 73 side effects Side effects of China's vaunted Sinopharm vaccine include loss of vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
4. The fact is, India had chance to offer its vaccine to the world, now you don't we have it. No matter you guys like it or not, it's fact.
Exactamundo hermano
Why are we in this shitstorm in the first place
๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒš

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag
1. Nobody here force India to buy our vaccine
2. Nobody forced other nations to buy our vaccine, if they need, they ask for donation or they pay the bill.
3. You post issues with our vaccine, we post positive result about vaccine, very fair.
4. The fact is, India had chance to offer its vaccine to the world, now you don't we have it. No matter you guys like it or not, it's fact.
5. If you don't like China is exporting them to the world, kill the 3rd wave, and prove it!
Ya'll Nibbiars when did we said we will provide vaccines to everyone. Never. Just starting a Vaccine Maitri which limited to the select countries is already over. And if China was in similar situation they would also had not exported the vaccines and stored like us.

rockdog

Country flag
The article discussed here:

Comes from foreign media.
Secondly, trolls exist everywhere. Be it in Europe, USA, China or India. People will always rant.

Do you want me to show how Chinese are ranting about bad situation in India and USA ?

I do not think China or any responsible nation will stop exporting by acting on trolls. Humanitarian efforts come and should continue even if other nations do not acknowledge it or make fun of it.

Does Indian army stops sending it's soldiers on humanitarian UN missions, just because people living there make fun of Indian army ? NO.
I agree.

In fact, i don't quite care you guys post issues about China's vaccine here. Within this week, China domestically had 20 million injection, including me the 2nd injection, not massive negative feeling me and people i know.

I also don't think this thread had any impact to any nation who willing buy the stuff from me.

What made me think about is:

After 2000, India had chance not only becoming the world outsourcing center, but also IT giant and manufacture hub.

After 2008, India had chance to grow faster while the western world heavily damaged by financial crisis.

After 2020 pandemic, India had chance to build much better image than China to heal the world, and really become the alternative of China, as new supply chain destintion, but now almost no forgiener has gut to enter India let alone building new factory here.

You guys fxxked your own chance buddy, shitting China won't make any sense, especially on vaccine production issue...

TakAman

Country flag
I agree.

In fact, i don't quite care you guys post issues about China's vaccine here. Within this week, China domestically had 20 million injection, including me the 2nd injection, not massive negative feeling me and people i know.

I also don't think this thread had any impact to any nation who willing buy the stuff from me.

What made me think about is:

After 2000, India had chance not only becoming the world outsourcing center, but also IT giant and manufacture hub.

After 2008, India had chance to grow faster while the western world heavily damaged by financial crisis.

After 2020 pandemic, India had chance to build much better image than China to heal the world, and really become the alternative of China, as new supply chain destintion, but now almost no forgiener has gut to enter India let alone building new factory here.

You guys fxxked your own chance buddy, shitting China won't make any sense, especially on vaccine production issue...
Don't be oversensitive.

We will post anything and everything on this forum. Any foreign/local news article mentioning China of relevance.
Be it negative like this one, or positive like a few others.

Regarding the other things/missed opportunities you mentioned regarding India, first of all:
India does not want to be the next China or China's alternative. It will have it's own identity of world leader.

This is something which government pushes to investors, so they consider "india as next manufacturing hub". And alternative China is only limited to manufacturing FDI.

SexyChineseLady

Chinese and American vaccine makers will make bulk of global sales!

Vaccine makers to bag nearly $115 Bn from sales in 2021
Representational picture
Rishabh Mishra
| Assistant Producer
Updated May 27, 2021 | 18:00 IST
Airnifty Ltd estimates show that nine vaccine makers, including the four major players in the vaccine market are pegged to earn a revenue share of nearly $190 billion in an ideal scenerio.

The four COVID-19 vaccine industry leaders are China and US-based companies, Sinovac Biotech Ltd, Sinopharm Group Co, Pfizer Inc and Moderna Inc
. Reportedly, Airnifty Ltdโ€™s CEO Rasmus Bech Hansen said that the vaccine market is novel and it didnโ€™t exist a year ago.

captscooby81

Country flag
Because china doesn't want to give its substandard vaccine to its own people who are bloody creating stampede waiting for vaccines

Can you recognise your commie thugs in this crowd please ?

Why China is exporting Vaccine but India stop it now?

Indian's must be very valid and productivity must be very huge. Why recent months China is the only nation would provide those stuff but India kept silence?

TakAman

Country flag
New single dose Chinese vaccine from Cansino just started in vaccination campaign across 7 provinces!

If it is based on technology of JnJ as the article mentions, it is a bad idea to start this Cansino vaccine.

JnJ vaccine showed 33% effectiveness to new COVID variants including Indian variant:

captscooby81

Country flag
No please stop blaming bats those innocent creatures are not as cruel pigs like CCP goons . This is a biological war they fucking released a virus from their lab to put the whole world in lockdown and grow their own economy and destroy 3.3 million lives and more than billion people of their livelihood and these ccp goons have audacity to come here and preach vaccine diplomacy .

Oh ya fuck uuuuuuuu for reporting my twitter handle for replying to your wolf warrior goon sitting in kolkatta . You fucking bot shits can't even tolerate a reply and report and ban people

Exactamundo hermano
Why are we in this shitstorm in the first place
๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒš

rockdog

Country flag
From: The Journal of the American Medical Association, academic paper:

Two vaccines from China manufacutres BIBP & WIBP, both are effective:

The efficacy for the 2 vaccines, compared with an aluminum hydroxideโ€“only control, was 72.8% in the WIV04 group and 78.1% in the HB02 group; both comparisons were statistically significant.

Two inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccines demonstrated efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19 compared with an aluminum hydroxideโ€“only control.

Effect of 2 Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines on Symptomatic COVID-19 Infection in AdultsA Randomized Clinical Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles