China's Sinopharm vaccine 'most unsafe in world' with 73 side effects Side effects of China's vaunted Sinopharm vaccine include loss of vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Drink cow urine to prevent Covid: BJP MP Pragya Thakur;

Addressing party workers in Bhopal on Sunday, Thakur said: “I consumed cow urine daily and it is a kind of acid which purifies my body. It also purifies the lungs and saves me from Covid-19 infection. I don’t take any medicine against corona but I am safe.”

Why diverting from the topic wumao.
1619162784004.png

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Addressing party workers in Bhopal on Sunday, Thakur said: “I consumed cow urine daily and it is a kind of acid which purifies my body. It also purifies the lungs and saves me from Covid-19 infection. I don’t take any medicine against corona but I am safe.”

Ya'll Nibbiars don't have guts to direct post. Changing the subject always and posting low level of post's. And @ezsasa Nibba and @Indx TechStyle Nibba kindly look into this account low quality post's.

rockdog

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars don't have guts to direct post. Changing the subject always and posting low level if post's. And @ezsasa Nibba and @Indx TechStyle Nibba kindly look into this account low quality post's.
LOL if we are discussing the level of authorities ... I have very right to get evidence from India, right?

TakAman

Country flag

That's quite common in China actually:

TakAman

Country flag
LOL if we are discussing the level of authorities ... I have very right to get evidence from India, right?
US granted several patents for medicinal properties of cow dung and urine. See here:

Even scientific word and leading scientists in the world acknowledges the same (medicinal effects of cow piss).

It's an old technology, probably invented 8000 years back when Chinese were living like animals and had no inventions back then.

rockdog

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbbiars the authority discussed here is only for China.
Why China is exporting Vaccine but India stop it now?

Indian's must be very valid and productivity must be very huge. Why recent months China is the only nation would provide those stuff but India kept silence?

rockdog

Country flag
US granted several patents for medicinal properties of cow dung and urine. See here:

Even scientific word and leading scientists in the world acknowledges the same (medicinal effects of cow piss).

It's an old technology, probably invented 8000 years when Chinese were living like animals.
Agree, I respect your traditon and religion.

But why Modi stated export vaccine not your mentioned stuff to cure the world?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Why China is exporting Vaccine but India stop it now?

Indian's must be very valid and productivity must be very huge. Why recent months China is the only nation would provide those stuff but India kept silence?
Ya'll Nibbiars do you have Dierra can't stay in one place have to change the topic again?. :lehappy:

TakAman

Country flag
Agree, I respect your traditon and religion.

But why Modi stated export vaccine not your mentioned stuff to cure the world?

It's an old technology. Modern tech is far better.
Why would India export it's old stuff when new tech exists.

Similar is with China who does not export it's old practices like :

rockdog

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars do you have Diarra can't stay in one place have to change the topic again?. :lehappy:
OK, let me change the way of speaking: if the Chinese vaccine is not good for other nations, any other option?
Shall they ask for them from current India?

If not now, how many months they would expect from India, within 6 months?

If India will have the 3rd wave on the way, will India help Indian or other nations?

TakAman

Country flag
OK, let me change the way of speaking: if the Chinese vaccine is not good for other nations, any other option?
Shall they ask for them from current India?

If not now, how many months they would expect from India, within 6 months?

If India will have the 3rd wave on the way, will India help Indian or other nations?
India is always willing to help other nations, but given India's current situation of high COVID cases, it can't help.

China has to take the charge. If things improve in India in the future, India will again start exporting vaccines.

Hope this nice answer (non-troll) helps you.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
India is always willing to help other nations, but given India's current situation of high COVID cases, it can't help.

China has to take the charge. If things improve in India in the future, India will again start exporting vaccines.

I have another answer
China can produce a shit ton of vaccines and that too in a quick amount of time, notwithstanding the issues that persist with quality
Answer is simple, countries need vaccine, China can provide cheap alternative that too in a short amount of time in large numbers

"Kabhi Kabhi mushkil waqt mai gadhe ko baap banaana padta hai"

rockdog

Country flag

Good, the only useful answer i have seen today.

If vaccine from USA, UK, India, China all have problem, but in the process of improvement, any kind of murmuring here have any sense?

China has ability for massive production, China has ability to distribute them, while India is busy on its internal situation. Why you guys shitting it here. Just feel uncomfortable since Modi ate his words for India curing the world?

TakAman

Country flag
Good, the only useful answer i have seen today.

If vaccine from USA, UK, India, China all have problem, but in the process of improvement, any kind of murmuring here have any sense?

China has ability for massive production, China has ability to distribute them, while India is busy on its internal situation. Why you guys shitting it here. Just feel uncomfortable since Modi ate his words for India curing the world?
Nobody is feeling uncomfortable.
Modi only showed his goodwill by telling the world that India will cure them.
It wasn't a legal obligation.

If he is not able to do, so what. The whole world understands it well and rather takes positive note of his goodwill.

India also has massive production and distribution capacity for pharma in general. For COVID vaccines, it is yet to scale it though at china's scale.

rockdog

Country flag
Nobody is feeling uncomfortable.
Modi only showed his goodwill by telling the world that India will cure them.
It wasn't a legal obligation.

If he is not able to do, so what. The whole world understands it well and rather takes positive note of his goodwill.

India also has massive production and distribution capacity for pharma in general. For COVID vaccines, it is yet to scale it though at china's scale.
From my POV, India had chance to build better reputation and showing of "China subsitutation" image to the world, i understand this is most Indian and Modi' will, if i were Indian, i also totally support it.

Plus India is the superpower in vaccine production for decades, it's good for developing nations, which China's current cost level could't make it.

But Modi administatrion faild to manage internal issue, and wasted such golend opportunity.

But it's still OK, if China meet such situation 20 yrs ago, we China would manage it like shitty situation as India.

What i didn't understand is: under current situation, China is the only place for massive production of vaccine to the rest world, with the most basic knowledge, it's nothing wrong. Some members here still shitting China's vaccine export/donation, but what kind of result they expect? Force China not to produce any vaccine and wait India? Is it possible? Or China and other nation who need vaccin willing to lisent to such rant?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
China is the only place for massive production of vaccine to the rest world, with the most basic knowledge, it's nothing wrong. Some members here still shitting China's vaccine export/donation, but what kind of result they expect? Force China not to produce any vaccine and wait India? Is it possible? Or China and other nation who need vaccin willing to lisent to such rant?
B-E-C-A-U-S-E
China doesn't have a shitstorm going on at home like us
Don't gimme the blackpilling about the virus' origins, it was from the wuhan lab only
Nobody is forcing china to not produce vaccines, they just pointed out chini vaccine has issues,
Nobody is forcing anyone to not buy chini vaccines, but again, chini vaccines have issues

You are the one who keep advocating for chini vaccines when the members here point about the "issues" with the vaccines

TakAman

Country flag
From my POV, India had chance to build better reputation and showing of "China subsitutation" image to the world, i understand this is most Indian and Modi' will, if i were Indian, i also totally support it.

Plus India is the superpower in vaccine production for decades, it's good for developing nations, which China's current cost level could't make it.

But Modi administatrion faild to manage internal issue, and wasted such golend opportunity.

But it's still OK, if China meet such situation 20 yrs ago, we China would manage it like shitty situation as India.

What i didn't understand is: under current situation, China is the only place for massive production of vaccine to the rest world, with the most basic knowledge, it's nothing wrong. Some members here still shitting China's vaccine export/donation, but what kind of result they expect? Force China not to produce any vaccine and wait India? Is it possible? Or China and other nation who need vaccin willing to lisent to such rant?
The article discussed here:

Comes from foreign media.
Secondly, trolls exist everywhere. Be it in Europe, USA, China or India. People will always rant.

Do you want me to show how Chinese are ranting about bad situation in India and USA ?

I do not think China or any responsible nation will stop exporting by acting on trolls. Humanitarian efforts come and should continue even if other nations do not acknowledge it or make fun of it.

Does Indian army stops sending it's soldiers on humanitarian UN missions, just because people living there make fun of Indian army ? NO.

rockdog

Country flag
B-E-C-A-U-S-E
China doesn't have a shitstorm going on at home like us
Don't gimme the blackpilling about the virus' origins, it was from the wuhan lab only
Nobody is forcing china to not produce vaccines, they just pointed out chini vaccine has issues,
Nobody is forcing anyone to not buy chini vaccines, but again, chini vaccines have issues

You are the one who keep advocating for chini vaccines when the members here point about the "issues" with the vaccines
1. Nobody here force India to buy our vaccine
2. Nobody forced other nations to buy our vaccine, if they need, they ask for donation or they pay the bill.
3. You post issues with our vaccine, we post positive result about vaccine, very fair.
4. The fact is, India had chance to offer its vaccine to the world, now you don't we have it. No matter you guys like it or not, it's fact.
5. If you don't like China is exporting them to the world, kill the 3rd wave, and prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles