China's Sinopharm vaccine 'most unsafe in world' with 73 side effects Side effects of China's vaunted Sinopharm vaccine include loss of vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
EXACTLY. Taiwan and Singapore is going into heightened social distancing mode when they have just 208 in Taiwan and 49 in Singapore. It is the same in China. 20 cases in Yunnan, Heilongiong or Beijing and whole districts or cities are locked down.

India has mass political rallies when there were 100,000-200,000 cases a day!

You have a complete lack of perspective of how the Far East does thing compared to India.

If India had shown the same concern and execution as Taiwan or Singapore at 200 cases, you wouldn't be dealing with 300,000 daily today!
And still they are not able to control your Lab made virus despite being woke about virus

and i very well understand how west works, been working with europeans and US folks for last 2 decades.

BlackViking

Country flag

SexyChineseLady

Having trapped half the world's poor countried with their debt laden OBOR and taken over their ports, CCP do not have enough paper bills to buy a publication lancet. I wonder how they managed to open beijing office

View attachment 90122
Wow! China was as poor as India in 1970 and suddenly they have enough money to "debt-trap" half the world's poor country?! How did that happen?

How did China get so rich? You have to lend out more money than the US to "debt-trap" that many countries!! Without a whole bunch of money-in-hand already, no one will feel "indebted" to you.

Most of China's money went into itself which is why China has first world infrastructure. If that money were in all these other countries then China would have third world level infrastructure!

You are imagining all these nonsensical conspiracy ideas to compensate for your bewilderment at how well China is doing despite all these attacks from the West and from your government.

Last edited:

Hari Sud

Country flag
Any guesses why Poonawallaha of Serum Institute at Poona, the only manufacturer of most needed AstraZeneca vaccine left India three weeks back with family under a pretext of business, has not returned. Those business dealings are continuing even though he as a boss of the manufacturing of this vital commodity at Poona and is sorely missed. A few flimsy excuses were manufactured and given. To my utter surprise even the Senior Poonawallaha who started the institution 40 years back has also left under a flimsy excuse of yearly holiday when even though in UK the Covid Pandemic is raging. Hence what sort of holiday is this.

I hope they are not decamping with government money which was advanced to him to expand production.

SexyChineseLady

And still they are not able to control your Lab made virus despite being woke about virus

and i very well understand how west works, been working with europeans and US folks for last 2 decades.
Yes, I can tell by the way you buy the European and US white people's racist lies about China hook, link and sinker.

But you have no idea how East Asians like Taiwanese and Singaporeans work. Again just 208 and 49 becomes a giant deal to them.

Your gov declared victory, declared that "India saved the world" when there thousands upon thousands of cases in India.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
EXACTLY. Taiwan and Singapore is going into heightened social distancing mode when they have just 208 in Taiwan and 49 in Singapore. It is the same in China. 20 cases in Yunnan, Heilongiong or Beijing and whole districts or cities are locked down.

India has mass political rallies when there were 100,000-200,000 cases a day!

You have a complete lack of perspective of how the Far East does thing compared to India.

If India had shown the same concern and execution as Taiwan or Singapore at 200 cases, you wouldn't be dealing with 300,000 daily today!
SHOLD India have locked people in thrir houses to die like China did in China.

SexyChineseLady

SHOLD India have locked people in thrir houses to die like China did in China.
China's has Meituan! They deliver everywhere. People in China under quarantine always got food and necessities unless they were off the grid.

Massive and efficient deliveries is one of the open secrets of Chinese quarantines.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
China's has Meituan! They deliver everywhere. People in China under quarantine always got food and necessities unless they were off the grid.

Massive and efficient deliveries is one of the open secrets of Chinese quarantines.
Those wjo needed hospitalization were jaild in their houses to die.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Zero evidence that Covid 19 was manmade.
Keep on repeating same cliché since it isn't a court. Seriously, haven't you read a single line throughout the thread?
And the West plus India has far more money and far more control of media and agencies than China has.
India doesn't hold any significant control of global media, at least not against PRC who not only has huge investments and trade relations with various western media houses and corporates but its own media corporates are among largest in world.

There is a reason why China has significant soft power unlike other dictatorships.
It wouldn't. Strangulating economy won't solve the problem and make country poorer. A month long one led India into first economic recession in 50 years. And yet virus spread quickly after lockdown was lifted.
Wow! China was as poor as India in 1970 and suddenly they have enough money to "debt-trap" half the world's poor country?! How did that happen
Indeed was a long process after 1978 which led to China's economic boom. PRC offers huge credit lines to small countries and later leases lands and ports in exchange.
I would call that quite smart.

rockdog

Country flag
India doesn't hold any significant control of global media, at least not against PRC who not only has huge investments and trade relations with various western media houses and corporates but its own media corporates are among largest in world.
Really?

EU DisinfoLab found at least 13 instances of ANI re-publishing mostly anti-Pakistan and sometimes anti-China op-eds by Members of the European Parliament (MEPs), originally published on EU Chronicle, one of the fake news sites linked to SG.

BBC exposes India’s fake media outlets that discredit Pakistan

rockdog

Country flag
Having trapped half the world's poor countried with their debt laden OBOR and taken over their ports, CCP do not have enough paper bills to buy a publication lancet. I wonder how they managed to open beijing office

View attachment 90122
Beijing paid for this?

‘The Lancet’ report on Coronavirus tragedy in India – ‘PM Modi’s work unforgivable, government take responsibility for mistakes’

Willy3

Country flag
Does china use secret vaccine on own ppl ? Or just like Turkmenistan stop reporting or mentioning covid at all ?

Kumata

Country flag
Yes, I can tell by the way you buy the European and US white people's racist lies about China hook, link and sinker.

But you have no idea how East Asians like Taiwanese and Singaporeans work. Again just 208 and 49 becomes a giant deal to them.
Having worked in both HKG and SG, I know how they work ... Ur propoganda master did not taught u real facts than...

Your gov declared victory, declared that "India saved the world" when there thousands upon thousands of cases in India.
Shows you both rockdog and u have same boss... we never declared victory on ur CCP made virus....

Kumata

Country flag
Beijing paid for this?

‘The Lancet’ report on Coronavirus tragedy in India – ‘PM Modi’s work unforgivable, government take responsibility for mistakes’

you have other ideas.. do tell me... first u spread this virus via ur tourists cum terrorists who went on hug me compain under the pretext of "Racism" .

Kumata

Country flag
Does china use secret vaccine on own ppl ? Or just like Turkmenistan stop reporting or mentioning covid at all ?
They did the testing in Wuhan... and found a cure before spreading it and controlling it miraculously...to play the victim card.. fuckzu chapter no 786 para 7

Kumata

Country flag
This is the most damming article on how CCP used their money power to buy scientists and famed publishers like lancet to push the natural virus agenda . It's a very long article but worth a read ...

Do read these articles from some credible sources.. I am not quoting ur CCP run Propoganda websites...

Not arguing further ... waste of my energy perhaps... I dont get paid to post here.
@SexyChineseLady @rockdog

Patharkutta

SexyChineseLady

you have other ideas.. do tell me... first u spread this virus via ur tourists cum terrorists who went on hug me compain under the pretext of "Racism" .
Again, racial targeting BS stories. There were little to no Chinese tourists in India. Especially not after the Wuhan lockdown. And I'm pretty sure that any Chinese in India would have been pointed out and arrested considering how rabidly anti-Chinese tgat Indians are.

"Hug me" memes came from Asian-Americans who were beaten up because people thought they were Chinese. This was taken up by racists supporting Trump that hugging an Asian-American in Chinatown (who never been to China or might not even be ethnic Chinese) is "bad."

It was racist to the max. You push every racial button that the Trump MAGA people do in every one of your posts. All conspiracies and hate speech.

You will never find a Chinese person from China thinking up a "hug me" idea. It is pure American in concept and the MAGA made it ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles