China's peaceful rise hampered by Nationalism- Debate on GA

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
"If you want peace, prepare for war."

- Vegetius
So are you saying you want to go to war with India? Hope your not on some medication because thats an incredibly dumb comment. I could also say "If you want peace be quite and help others" that would also yield the same result. Give up your claim of Arunachal Pradesh as we gave up our claim of Tibet being an independent country and stop aiding our enemies like pakistan just like we dont go around aiding your enemies. Does this sound easier than going to war?

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
"If you want peace, prepare for war."

- Vegetius
That`s apply for everyone, Including US..

What count is, how u r taking it..

As for India and China its more or less balanced militarily ..

Yan Luo Wang

So are you saying you want to go to war with India? Hope your not on some medication because thats an incredibly dumb comment. I could also say "If you want peace be quite and help others" that would also yield the same result. Give up your claim of Arunachal Pradesh as we gave up our claim of Tibet being an independent country and stop aiding our enemies like pakistan just like we dont go around aiding your enemies. Does this sound easier than going to war?
Wow, you completely misread my comment.

Anyway, the Indian government (and all other governments) already accept Tibet as a part of China. Not ONE single government on Earth, recognizes Tibet as an independent country.

So there goes your bargaining chip.

Dark_Prince

Anyway, the Indian government (and all other governments) already accept Tibet as a part of China. Not ONE single government on Earth, recognizes Tibet as an independent country.

Such chips are created and dislodged on daily basis, hence don't dance on roof which is weak! :)

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

I did not miss read your comment, i read it in context of your attitude in this thread which is hostile and you leave an un-explained quote about war. People could easily read that as India and China cant know peace unless either one wins. Thats an irresponsible statement.

If we derecoganise Tibet most countries will slowly follow suit but i think it wont be necessary because sooner or later the bullying and confrontational communist party of China will die its natural death at the hands of its own people. It has brought nothing but shame and enemies towards itself. India and China could have been the best of friends yet it wants conflict and invaded us unprovoked in 1962. So all we need is to wait and watch Chinas eventual transformation to democracy and the China will then realize India is an natural ally towards China and wishes only the best for its development and to take its rightful place in the world stage as an leader. Frankly i cant wait for the day i can drive to Beijing like the French can drive to Berlin or London and Chinese can visit Delhi and we can collaborate in numerous areas to make better technology to rival the West.

Indias quarrel is not with the nice people of China but the arrogant CCP which think it can boss around its neighborhood as it bosses around its own people.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I did not miss read your comment, i read it in context of your attitude in this thread which is hostile and you leave an un-explained quote about war. People could easily read that as India and China cant know peace unless either one wins. Thats an irresponsible statement.

If we derecoganise Tibet most countries will slowly follow suit but i think it wont be necessary because sooner or later the bullying and confrontational communist party of China will die its natural death at the hands of its own people. It has brought nothing but shame and enemies towards itself. India and China could have been the best of friends yet it wants conflict and invaded us unprovoked in 1962. So all we need is to wait and watch Chinas eventual transformation to democracy and the China will then realize India is an natural ally towards China and wishes only the best for its development and to take its rightful place in the world stage as an leader. Frankly i cant wait for the day i can drive to Beijing like the French can drive to Berlin or London and Chinese can visit Delhi and we can collaborate in numerous areas to make better technology to rival the West.

Indias quarrel is not with the nice people of China but the arrogant CCP which think it can boss around its neighborhood as it bosses around its own people.
Kid, you have been claiming the entire Kashmir for more than 50 years, how many countries are following you?

This kind of blind over-confidence displayed by you always amuses me.

johnee

Kid, you have been claiming the entire Kashmir for more than 50 years, how many countries are following you?

Most countries say that Kashmir is controversial. When two countries claim a piece of real estate, it becomes controversial for the world. Some sympathise with one party, and some others sympathise with another party. Of course, there are no friends, only interests. So, there is always reorganisings of these groups.

By India claiming Tibet, Tibet will become MORE controversial and we can bide our time. Whoever is fittest will get the Tibet at opportune time. By the way getting the land does not mean getting the land after killing the people. One can get the land by convincing people also...

Last edited:

Oracle

How is he a kid, when you are just a student? Your stupidity should amaze you. When you find nothing to counter posts, you troll like a sore loser.

If no other country is following us, then mind you no other country has been rebuffing us. Pakistan begs China on a quarterly basis to mediate between Pakistan and India, which CCP refuses to oblige. Even the hyper-power, US of A does not meddle in Kashmir, stating it is a bilateral issue.

OTOH, China is almost monthly rebuked by the US and EU for human rights abuses, curtailment of freedom of press and what not. No to mention, Chinese making fake drugs and selling it in Africa under 'Made in India' label. So, it is you guys who amaze the world. Seriously, phew!

Yan Luo Wang

And that is why you Indians will never understand us.

A People's Movement is unstoppable. The CPC knows this most of all, since that is how they came to power in the first place.

Like it or not, the Chinese people support the Government. This is backed up by Western sources, Pew Global research, and Edelman Trust barometer for example, both show that the Chinese government has overwhelming support from the people.

You'll never understand.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
And that is why you Indians will never understand us.
You'll never understand. If the people no longer support the CPC, they will fall.
We INDIANS understand you, more than any-other do..

Chinese people are Humans like any-other, As long as your CHICOM Gov gets your job and Bread, It stands..

Though, as u People rise your future even present generation will want more freedom and Knowledge which is not assure hence either CHICOM gov falls or it adapt accordingly..

Saying all this,
Why CHICOM Gov have Censorship over TV and NET ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
We INDIANS understand you, more than any-other do..

Chinese people are Humans like any-other, As long as your CHICOM Gov gets your job and Bread, It stands..

Though, as u People rise your future even present generation will want more freedom and Knowledge which is not assure hence either CHICOM gov falls or it adapt accordingly..

Saying all this,
Why CHICOM Gov have Censorship over TV and NET ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China
censorship is everywhere,including USA and India.
I know exactly how my posts were deleted on the website of CNN ,rediff or here.

can you tell me where I can post my post competely freely without any censorship?

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

can you tell me where I can post my post competely freely without any censorship?
Indeed, Good and Bad abt the system are well known in Public but Unlike in China its only positive for stability for the Party..

As long as u post Illogical material it meant for deletion..

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Have you tried Youtube? Its only been there for couple of years and people say the craziest things there.

The issue is not about Censorship why are you twisting things to support your hideous communist party? Jailing people like the Falungong moment, destroying Buddhist and Confucius shrines are all beyond any Democracy like in the West or in the East like India or Japan. Freedom does not mean you can cause harm to others no one has that freedom to incite violence over others or spread hate if thats the freedom your looking for then yes there is no Democracy for people like that anywhere. Democracy does not include the right to say and do hidious things so dont use that as an excuse to twist the argument in favor of your CCPs total black out of Google or destroying peoples personal ideas like the cultural revolution.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles