China's Guam killer revealed.

blue marlin

China has for the first time displayed it's new " Guam killer " missile called DF-26.Specially developed to take out the hardened bases at Okinawa and Guam this missile seems to have terminal guidance as well. This could become the next ASBM as well.

http://thediplomat.com/2015/08/reve...t-time-publicly-displays-guam-killer-missile/
with modifications to the guidance and control system and also including a post correcting warhead. then its possible. most likely its a defensive weapon. which is to say to the us/guam and japan if you hurt me im gonna not hurt you but kill you.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
with modifications to the guidance and control system and also including a post correcting warhead. then its possible. most likely its a defensive weapon. which is to say to the us/guam and japan if you hurt me im gonna not hurt you but kill you.

I'd say it's a suicidal weapon like the NASR, the moment s DF26 hits Guam, the gloves will come off.

Sylex21

It might be able to fly to Guam, but not a single one is ever going to get through the vastly superior American air defenses. Cute missile though, might look good at some parade one day.

no smoking

Country flag
I'd say it's a suicidal weapon like the NASR, the moment s DF26 hits Guam, the gloves will come off.
Well, the only scenario these DF26s can be shoot is that American bomber starts attacking Chinese, which means gloves already came off.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles