China's first indigenous carrier CV17

SexyChineseLady

LOL....Don't worry .. taiwan have good assets to take the steam out should the tribal folks choose to cross the line....

What;s the speed like ???
32 knots from what I read. Both carriers make good time from Dalian, going through Taiwan Strait and into bikini-filled waters of South China Sea!

Kumata

Country flag
32 knots from what I read. Both carriers make good time from Dalian, going through Taiwan Strait and into bikini-filled waters of South China Sea!
WOW.. you sure have your brains in your bikini....

My dear chinese lady....USS nimitz does 31.5 knots with 2 nuclear power reactors and u have a coal fed steam engine doing 32 knots.... :rofl: :rofl:

ladder

Country flag
Chinese carriers travel from northern China through Taiwan Strait to tropical South China Sea all the time :)
Now that you have three or about to get three, tell me whether your crazed junta have sobered down from posting the 'carrier aircraft style' marshalling roleplay video and photos?
It was really painful for eyes, those 'crazies' on beds with pillows and cushions for props.
Take it from a citizen of a country with decades of experience of carrier aviation, it was over the top reaction.

SexyChineseLady

My dear chinese lady....USS nimitz does 31.5 knots with 2 nuclear power reactors and u have a coal fed steam engine doing 32 knots.... :rofl: :rofl:
Well, that is the accepted figure by people studying Chinese naval affairs.

recent sea trials showed the Liaoning's top speed was as fast as 32 knots

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Well, that is the accepted figure by people studying Chinese naval affairs.

Why not post your actual picture instead of teasing with legs ?

SexyChineseLady

Now that you have three or about to get three, tell me whether your crazed junta have sobered down from posting the 'carrier aircraft style' marshalling roleplay video and photos?
It was really painful for eyes, those 'crazies' on beds with pillows and cushions for props.
Take it from a citizen of a country with decades of experience of carrier aviation, it was over the top reaction.
Well, it is still very new to us. Forgive us if we act like yokels on a carrier. Hope to see how Indian people act on their carrier.

If I can get to Sanya, I'll do a carrier pose in a bikini!

J20!

Country flag

The fact that you called it a "coal fed steam engine" succinctly summarizes how much you know about heavy fuel oil based marine engines.

Does Vikramaditya also use a "coal fed steam engine"? 😂 Does it not have a marketed top speed of over 30kts?

J20!

Country flag
LOL....Don't worry .. taiwan have good assets to take the steam out should the tribal folks choose to cross the line....

What;s the speed like and how much coal do they carry to generate steam .... hoping they don't have along electricity line to generate steam and propel this enigma... no doubt it cannot cross SCS ...

And fix that steam catapult ... it's not efficient.. how many pilots are lost so far!!!!!!!!
🧐 What catapult? 😂

I don't usually reply trolls lately but you're more ignorant than most I've seen on this site.

ladder

Country flag
The fact that you called it a "coal fed steam engine" succinctly summarizes how much you know about heavy fuel oil based marine engines.

Does Vikramaditya also use a "coal fed steam engine"? 😂 Does it not have a marketed top speed of over 30kts?
My God, tell me you seriously didn't get it?
He should have written seal fat or whale fat run engine 🤣 or tall ship/ sail ship ( wind powered) aircraft carrier.

Take out your English dictionary and search for a term called 'sarcasm'.

J20!

Country flag
My God, tell me you seriously didn't get it?
He should have written seal fat or whale fat run engine 🤣 or tall ship/ sail ship ( wind powered) aircraft carrier.

Take out your English dictionary and search for a term called 'sarcasm'.
Weak excuse for ignorance. Posting it once might be considered a joke. Twice implies he really believes that.

Less trolling, more research is the answer to your ignorance my people😉

ladder

Country flag
Weak excuse for ignorance. Posting it once might be considered a joke. Twice implies he really believes that.

Less trolling, more research is the answer to your ignorance my people😉
Apt only for Chinese defence industry, copying it once might be considered a capability issue. Twice implies you ( China) really can't improve that damn imported design.

Less showoff, more research is the answer to the collective ignorance ( that your country faces), my friend.😉

J20!

Country flag
Apt only for Chinese defence industry, copying it once might be considered a capability issue. Twice implies you ( China) really can't improve that damn imported design.

Less showoff, more research is the answer to the collective ignorance ( that your country faces), my friend.😉
🙄More foot-in-mouth ignorance.

CV17 is based very closely on CV16 Liaoning, true. But there is only 1 Type 002. Which second copy are you referring to?

Guys if you can't handle seeing posts on Chinese platforms on this site don't open Chinese threads. Posting accurate info isn't "showoff". 🤭

ladder

Country flag
🙄More foot-in-mouth ignorance.

CV17 is based very closely on CV16 Liaoning, true. But there is only 1 Type 002. Which second copy are you referring to?

Guys if you can't handle seeing posts on Chinese platforms on this site don't open Chinese threads. Posting accurate info isn't "showoff". 🤭
Lol, is Chinese defence industry only confined to Chinese aircraft carrier?

Read my post again.

So, you have presumed, what I wanted to say. Presumed what the said poster 'believed'. Also presumed the 'ignorance' on 'our' part.

But on all occasions, your presumptions are wrong.
Only thing you couldn't presume is your lack of comprehension. And you are calling others troll?

Lad, give up on your presumption business.

And what's there to be, not being able to handle, in this thread?

Our lads who served on our first air-craft carrier have retired since long.
And don't presume the launching mechanism/ configuration of our older aircraft carriers. Do Google it.

J20!

Country flag
Lol, is Chinese defence industry only confined to Chinese aircraft carrier?

Read my post again.

So, you have presumed, what I wanted to say. Presumed what the said poster 'believed'. Also presumed the 'ignorance' on 'our' part.

But on all occasions, your presumptions are wrong.
Only thing you couldn't presume is your lack of comprehension. And you are calling others troll?

Lad, give up on your presumption business.

And what's there to be, not being able to handle, in this thread?

Our lads who served on our first air-craft carrier have retired since long.
And don't presume the launching mechanism/ configuration of our older aircraft carriers. Do Google it.
The old British CATOBAR? Good operational experience. Wasn't she modified into a STOVL Carrier in her later years? But like you said, those officers retired long ago.

Enough with the off topic trolling and posturing my dear troll. If you want to discuss CV17, I'm here for it. If not, I've fed the trolls enough for 1 night.

ladder

Country flag
The old British CATOBAR? Good operational experience. Wasn't she modified into a STOVL Carrier in her later years? But like you said, those officers retired long ago.

Enough with the off topic trolling and posturing my dear troll. If you want to discuss CV17, I'm here for it. If not, I've fed the trolls enough for 1 night.
See, I got you out of your presumption business 🤣. And it didn't take even one night.

And as far as CV17 is concerned, please feel free to post as long as the admins don't start charging you for posting here.

Kumata

Country flag

Looks like CCP boss himself have to come and clarify here, post goof up by one on her low level operator.

:cruisin2::cruisin2::cruisin2::hat::hat::bplease::bplease::bplease::brahmos::brahmos::brahmos:
Basically this Loning or what ever carries a high tech wireless electric cable which cannot be seen by it. It supplies 440 MW of electric power to generate steam which power this original restaurant cum Aircraft carrier to 50 knots a hour speed. It is so versatile that sailors can destroy the other aircraft carriers but just targeting the lasers from their Helmet mounted guns and F 35 and likes will fall apart if they even think of targeting this... Tarpedos cannot destroy it.. infact it have Mr china technology and as soon as it see a threat.. it will disappear out of thin air like the indian movie called MR India... see India cud not not move beyind movies and we implemented the technology on AC .... Poor indians....

Icing on cake is ...It has Artificial intelligence build in so it can decisions of it's own..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

:bplease::bplease:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Looks like CCP boss himself have to come and clarify here, post goof up by one on her low level operator.

:cruisin2::cruisin2::cruisin2::hat::hat::bplease::bplease::bplease::brahmos::brahmos::brahmos:
Basically this Loning or what ever carries a high tech wireless electric cable which cannot be seen by it. It supplies 440 MW of electric power to generate steam which power this original restaurant cum Aircraft carrier to 50 knots a hour speed. It is so versatile that sailors can destroy the other aircraft carriers but just targeting the lasers from their Helmet mounted guns and F 35 and likes will fall apart if they even think of targeting this... Tarpedos cannot destroy it.. infact it have Mr china technology and as soon as it see a threat.. it will disappear out of thin air like the indian movie called MR India... see India cud not not move beyind movies and we implemented the technology on AC .... Poor indians....

Icing on cake is ...It has Artificial intelligence build in so it can decisions of it's own..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :balleballe::balleballe::balleballe::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

:bplease::bplease:
Bas kariye sir , ab jaan lenge kya unki aap:megusta:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles