China's first indigenous carrier CV17

lcafanboy

Country flag
Democracy, well, it's the painkiller for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.:balleballe:
Yeah DEMOCRACY.
Neighbor's ENVY owner's PRIDE.:biggrin2:
We INDIANS cherish and enjoy democracy and Lizard Chinese and Porkistanis DREAM...:)
We love our FREEDOM you BOW to your MAOS.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:india::india::india:

iantsai

Country flag
Democratic system dude. That's the reason, bureaucratic hurdles. Plus also yes we don't have as much of expertise at xerox.
Maybe you are not good at BOTH xeroxing and making your own, as long as we expert at xeroxing and inovating?

We buy something, we oberserve and study it, then we learn something, and then we try to make it by ourselves, and we try to make changes and improvements, and we do more and more.

And you're always used to taking out your money and buying everything from everyone. The buyer is the boss. There's always lots of vendors seeking benifits, like sharks seeking for blood and meat.

That's the difference.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Maybe you are not good at BOTH xeroxing and making your own, as long as we expert at xeroxing and inovating?

We buy something, we oberserve and study it, then we learn something, and then we try to make it by ourselves, and we try to make changes and improvements, and we do more and more.

And you're always used to taking out your money and buying everything from everyone. The buyer is the boss. There's always lots of vendors seeking benifits, like sharks seeking for blood and meat.

That's the difference.
Lets see, you clone 30 year old obsolete items that are inferior to the originals, by the time they are combat ready they are 40 years behind so how combat effective is that strategy?

republic_roi97

Country flag
Xeroxing and Innovating are on opposite sides of the spectrum, you're good at xeroxing, all your innovation is used in xeroxing bruh. Also, before comparing what we make to what you make, completely understand the fact that we don't use obsolete technologies while developing our own new hardwares unlike you guys that believe in quantity over quality, ask Russians who has the best Sukhoi they'll point at us because of all the modifications the MKI has. You can just claim that your stuff is indeed good, but what do we have to proove the same ? Nothing. So better stay out of our matters and look at your so called "innovation". And its nonot just us who call you copycats.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Democracy, well, it's the painkiller for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.:balleballe:
Communism, it's the pain in arse for E.V.E.R.Y C.H.I.N.E.S.E..:scared2::scared2::cruisin2::cruisin2::cruisin2:

Remember Tiananmen square massacre, you people demanded democracy got BULLETS from Mao's Goons....:lol::lol::balleballe::balleballe:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Communism, it's the pain in arse for E.V.E.R.Y C.H.I.N.E.S.E..:scared2::scared2::cruisin2::cruisin2::cruisin2:

Remember Tiananmen square massacre, you people demanded democracy got BULLETS from Mao's Goons....:lol::lol::balleballe::balleballe:
I have seen many Indian posters talking about the so called " tiananmen square massacre", I would like to see some evidence. by that, I am not disputing the fact that there were casualties, it's just a blatant lie to call it " massacre".

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have seen many Indian posters talking about the so called " tiananmen square massacre", I would like to see some evidence. by that, I am not disputing the fact that there were casualties, it's just a blatant lie to call it " massacre".
No point in asking us, ask the Americans and British.

At that time propaganda by Americans dominated, and there was no counter points from you guys.

su30mki2017

Country flag

lol Even mao was'nt spared by pro democracy protestor

@nimo_cn can see pictures of PLA LYNCHED BY MOB IN 1989

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Massacre means "an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people"

CPC used tanks on its own people.

lcafanboy

Country flag
I hope you got some evidence provided by @su30mki2017 and @Srinivas_K

nimo_cn

Country flag

lol Even mao was'nt spared by pro democracy protestor

@nimo_cn can see pictures of PLA LYNCHED BY MOB IN 1989
no student died at tiananmen square, that is testified by liu xiaobo, the Nobel peace prize winner who stayed at tiananmen square at the last minute. in his testimony, liu stressed that he didn't witness any death. So to call it " tiananmen square massacre" is simply a big lie because even if there were gun firing, it didn't happen at tiananmen square.

People got killed when PLA soldiers were marching towards the monument in the middle of tiananmen square where the students were assembling. In that process, there were minor resistance from people most of whom were not students and PLA fired weapons to disperse them. it is not an indiscriminate killing as many had suggested and the purpose of the firing was not to destroy them but to make way to the square. Ambulance were available at the same time, it's hardly a massacre.

PLA soldiers stopped moving forward after they reached the destination and surround ed the students. then a military officer gave an utimatum to the students, demanding them to leave. At the meantime, Liu xiaobo approached the officer, and negotiated a term, after Liu brought back the term, the students had a fierce debate if they should stay. At last, they put it to a vote and more students chose to leave. At dawn, they left.

Haldiram

Country flag
If that's naval quarters then they have lots of naval officers.

Sarkari quarters type dikh raha hai. Sabh building same design, same color me hai. Could be support staff, peons, cooks etc. Even our Naval colony in Colaba is inside a big gated community because there's a risk of spying if one allows civilians to live near naval bases.

This is our Navy Nagar in Colaba :

shiphone

Country flag
few days ago...the 6th sea trial began...and it should be a trial related to Aviation facilities of carrier. the J-15's touch&go or Landing/Taking off are expected.

------------------
and this is DaLian with 6 million urban population, what a ghost city here...lol
Dalian bay is not a Navy station but the shipyard locates here...that estate is a big residence community- 'Dimond Bay'...lol...

copyright as the watermarks.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles