China's 003 Aircraft Carrier (former 002)

Master Chief

Country flag
Question for all Indian, please give an honest answer, thx.
India's Chinese military strategy is DEFESNSIVE or OFFENSIVE? You guys' post all look like India is on active attacking side, I really don't understand your logic, why India is willing to challenge China whenever "Anyway chinese themselves are not planning any naval operation against India in coming decades ." ?
China is in no position to conduct any sustained naval operation against India, until it secures Taiwan and South China sea..

houde10000

Country flag
China is in no position to conduct any sustained naval operation against India, until it secures Taiwan and South China sea..
India's Chinese military strategy is DEFESNSIVE or OFFENSIVE? I didn't get your point about my question! Because Chinese has enough domestic security troubles to entangle their limbs now, so India is taking advantage of it, just like India did in Tibet region (forward strategy/encroach land) when US (west world) announced sanction against China after Korea War.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
India's Chinese military strategy is DEFESNSIVE or OFFENSIVE? I didn't get your point about my question! Because Chinese has enough domestic security troubles to entangle their limbs now, so India is taking advantage of it, just like India did in Tibet region (forward strategy/encroach land) when US (west world) announced sanction against China after Korea War.
That's what happens when you enslave millions of people through force. In fact, China's domestic problems are never gonna end and to quell them they will try to distract the general public just like they did in the Indo-China stand-off 2020.

Master Chief

Country flag
Did India try to get hold of Lhasa ? What India was trying was to get to the Johnson line, which is its claim line in Ladakh..
India's China strategy is defensive. India has never tried to access the areas that it lost in 1962 war in ladakh.. but has continued to lose access to the post 1962 LAC..

houde10000

Country flag
Did India try to get hold of Lhasa ? What India was trying was to get to the Johnson line, which is its claim line in Ladakh..
India's China strategy is defensive. India has never tried to access the areas that it lost in 1962 war in ladakh.. but has continued to lose access to the post 1962 LAC..
what is Johnson line? who draw it? did Indian draw it? who signed it? did Indian sign it? when and which Chinese government accepted it? If Chinese didn't draw the line, didn't sign it, didn't accept it, then how Chinese land became Indian land?

Currently Ladakh (Aksai Chin, 30000sqkm) is in Chinese hand, and Southern Tibet (Arunachal, 90000 sqkm) is in Indian hand. From 1962 to 2000, Chinese government would like to give up Southern Tibet to exchange Ladakh, thoroughly resolve the border dispute with India, but India refused, Indian want all!

As I know, Chinese government also changed, Southern Tibet is Tibetan land, just like Sikkim is Sikkimese land, none of them belongs to India.

houde10000

Country flag
That's what happens when you enslave millions of people through force. In fact, China's domestic problems are never gonna end and to quell them they will try to distract the general public just like they did in the Indo-China stand-off 2020.
"enslave millions of people through force"? did Chinese involve slave trade in 18,19 century? did China have caste system, someone was born as slave/pariah? of course no! Then I don't where the millions enslaved people? who told you about that? American? Trump, Biden? do you believe it? did they calumniate on Indian? Genocide from Biden's mouth, it is so ludicrous! Over 5 millions Indian were living in America before 1860, and today they are less than 0.5 million, where are they? in heaven? Do you call it GENOCIDE?

Master Chief

Country flag
what is Johnson line? who draw it? did Indian draw it? who signed it? did Indian sign it? when and which Chinese government accepted it? If Chinese didn't draw the line, didn't sign it, didn't accept it, then how Chinese land became Indian land?

Currently Ladakh (Aksai Chin, 30000sqkm) is in Chinese hand, and Southern Tibet (Arunachal, 90000 sqkm) is in Indian hand. From 1962 to 2000, Chinese government would like to give up Southern Tibet to exchange Ladakh, thoroughly resolve the border dispute with India, but India refused, Indian want all!

As I know, Chinese government also changed, Southern Tibet is Tibetan land, just like Sikkim is Sikkimese land, none of them belongs to India.
Tibetan aren't Chinese either.. then, and Tibet and Qinghai don't belong to China..

houde10000

Country flag
Tibetan aren't Chinese either.. then, and Tibet and Qinghai don't belong to China..
Be a great Indian hero to save Tibetan please! kick the Chinese big ass out Tibet and Qinghai, please! How about a open game, let Chinese do what they want to kick Indian out Arunachal, Sikkim, and Indian kick Chinese out Tibet and Qinghai, bet which side will win?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
"enslave millions of people through force"? did Chinese involve slave trade in 18,19 century? did China have caste system, someone was born as slave/pariah? of course no! Then I don't where the millions enslaved people? who told you about that? American? Trump, Biden? do you believe it? did they calumniate on Indian? Genocide from Biden's mouth, it is so ludicrous! Over 5 millions Indian were living in America before 1860, and today they are less than 0.5 million, where are they? in heaven? Do you call it GENOCIDE?
CCP bots just study whatever is fed to them.
Talking about genocide, China can be easily called the mother of genociders. CCP has been solely responsible for the death of millions of people if not tens of millions
The infamous cultural revolution and land reforms themselves lead to the death of at least four hundred thousand people. Those who opposed were killed.
And why are you bringing America here in this discussion? Haven't you studied about Chinese civil wars? Civil wars were so common in China that a political party had to form an armed group of its own that is now known as the PLA.
It's a shame that you don't know your own history.
As a Chinese, who do you think is greater CCP or China? Can existence of China be imagined without CCP? If yes, then why there is no armed dforces that fight for ROC? Don't say PLA, PLA is armed wing of CCP. If you say that China is greater than CCP then why CCP needs its armed wing? Isn't it to suppress milions of people who are dissatisfied by CCP regime? If this is not called enslavement then your mind your soul has been enslaved and it can only been freed when it achieves salvation

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Be a great Indian hero to save Tibetan please! kick the Chinese big ass out Tibet and Qinghai, please! How about a open game, let Chinese do what they want to kick Indian out Arunachal, Sikkim, and Indian kick Chinese out Tibet and Qinghai, bet which side will win?
yes, the Chinese can come and try to take it by force last time they tried around 40 were killed, and prior to that in 1967 340 were killed.

Last edited:

houde10000

Country flag
Both side can't achieve even barely few kms
Moreover both are nuclear nations none of us will tolerate any territorial misadventure
So better u put some knowledge regarding dimensions of conflict in that region into your conscience
I agree with you. If nobody can barely change the border, then why don't keep border chill, and focus on economic?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles