China - World's greatest Copycat

The Last Stand

Country flag
As you pointed out, India is catching up, meaning you are behind and we are ahead. Everything you have done, we have done it, too. More importantly, we have done it better.
I'm not arguing with that. But we are catching up, and we are catching up quicker than you were to Russia. Well, let the passage of time tell us the result of the race. ;)

nimo_cn

Country flag
I'm not arguing with that. But we are catching up, and we are catching up quicker than you were to Russia. Well, let the passage of time tell us the result of the race. ;)
You are behind, whether you are catching up quicker or slower and that is something we dont need passage of time to tell.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

TrueSpirit

As you pointed out, India is catching up, meaning you are behind and we are ahead.
In some respects like infrastructure, defence manufacturing etc, India is indeed catching up.

China has a first-mover's advantage over India (of 15 years) in opening up economy & embarking on reform/modernization spree. But, India is not far.

Everything you have done, we have done it, too.
Well, not everything. This statement shows your limited knowledge. You hardly know anything about the current affairs.

That's Baidu-effect. Brain-washed Commie mouthpiece.

More importantly, we have done it better.
Hardly.

In fact, the reality is just opposite. China is a pariah nation. Outcast that is, in the comity of civilized nations.

Not civilized enough to follow treaties you are signatories to. China violate all MTCR & NPT etc. (Covertly, because China lacks spine).

Stealing IP & industrial designs from nations earns you the title of the "kleptomaniac's" & "copy-cat".

Extremely low-quality, suspect-grade manufacturing is what China stands for.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
In some respects like infrastructure, defence manufacturing etc, India is indeed catching up.

China has a first-mover's advantage over India (of 15 years) in opening up economy & embarking on reform/modernization spree. But, India is not far.

Well, not everything. This statement shows your limited knowledge. You hardly know anything about the current affairs.

That's Baidu-effect. Brain-washed Commie mouthpiece.

Hardly.

In fact, the reality is just opposite. China is a pariah nation. Outcast that is, in the comity of civilized nations.

Not civilized enough to follow treaties you are signatories to. China violate all MTCR & NPT etc. (Covertly, because China lacks spine).

Stealing IP & industrial designs from nations earns you the title of the "kleptomaniac's" & "copy-cat".

Extremely low-quality, suspect-grade manufacturing is what China stands for.
In most respects, India is behind. This is a fact everyone knows without consulting Baidu, and Baidu is another example showing China is ahead given that Indians are not going to have their own searching engine in a foreseeable future.

You can argue that China is ahead only because China had a headstart, I know that you people love that argument. But hey, here is another one million question, why was China one step ahead of India in reforming 30 years ago? Did it occur to you that, for the same reason China is likely to steal a march on India in the next round?

bose

Country flag
In most respects, India is behind. This is a fact everyone knows without consulting Baidu, and Baidu is another example showing China is ahead given that Indians are not going to have their own searching engine in a foreseeable future.

You can argue that China is ahead only because China had a headstart, I know that you people love that argument. But hey, here is another one million question, why was China one step ahead of India in reforming 30 years ago? Did it occur to you that, for the same reason China is likely to steal a march on India in the next round?

Off Topic"¦ Let me give you GOOD news!!! One of the biggest telecom operator in India who was using Chinese ZTE products has now decided enough is enough and decided to shift from ZTE to Alcatel"¦ I am not sure if Alcatel is Chinese "¦.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Off Topic"¦ Let me give you GOOD news!!! One of the biggest telecom operator in India who was using Chinese ZTE products has now decided enough is enough and decided to shift from ZTE to Alcatel"¦ I am not sure if Alcatel is Chinese "¦.
Well, certainly not good news to ZTE If being confirmed.

Is Alcatel an Indian company? Any Indian telecom manufacturer competing with Chinese ZTE?

bose

Country flag

India is behind China in TWO respects 1) Money, China have lot of money now days and can buy off the self and claim as their own by giving Chinese names to it 2) Great ability to copy & steal, really we are far far behind in this respect... the good example is the ZTE etc copying from Cisco and others...

India sees Japan, Germany, France, USA and others as role model.... definitely not the closed minded China...

bose

Country flag
Well, certainly not good news to ZTE If being confirmed.

Is Alcatel an Indian company? Any Indian telecom manufacturer competing with Chinese ZTE?

Madam, I am 100% sure Alcatel is not Indian... any Indian telecom manufacturer however small it maybe prefer competing against French, German, US or Japanese but not Chinese ZTE... because Chinese company do not believe in playing by rules...

t_co

Alcatel is French.

ZTE is known as being a fairly weak telco equipment provider - Huawei is the #1 Chinese telco equipment firm, and their products are just as fast but much cheaper than Alcatel's.

TrueSpirit

@nimo_cn

Baidu is crappiest joke of the millennium. It is re-inventing the proverbial wheel for brain-washing its citizens, so that they remain perpetually delusional (opium-war era phenomenon that continues to persist & you are a live proof of the same) & this is something only Commie dictatorial regimes do. Every single nation has dozens of custom localized search engines (running on their own proprietary algo).

Hell, college kids here create search engines for their academic projects. It does not take a nation to do that. Our school going kids routinely write algo's that would put the most sophisticated Chinese IT institutions to shame. In fact, China is nowhere to be seen on IT map.

But how would you know that. We can only pity you guys for your naivete & limited understanding.

Moreover, hardly any nation ever felt a need to block google like China does because the world has nothing to hide.

However, a Commie regime & its institutions that are based on industrial espionage, illegal reverse engineering, copy-paste manufacturing of the lowest possible grade, stealing IP from nations all & sundry has much to hide.

You currency is perpetually devalued artificially. You survive on the profligacy of EU & US consumers. Your growth has already halved & this is ample proof of your minuscule domestic consumption capability & total dependence on import by foreign countries. The less said about the truth & transparency in your economic reporting, the better.

Basically, you are all gas with hardly any substance. The world knows this & that is one reason why bankrupt petty jokes like Pak & North Korea are your last remaining allies. Thats shows your standing among civilized nations.

You can argue that China is ahead only because China had a headstart, I know that you people love that argument.
That's a fact. But how would you know..? Again, we feel sorry for you guys.

But hey, here is another one million question, why was China one step ahead of India in reforming 30 years ago?
Not 30 years dear, it is just 15 years. You continue to illustrate how blinded-asinine your people are, by the Commie propaganda.

Did it occur to you that, for the same reason China is likely to steal a march on India in the next round?
There is no next round, China's already slowed down.

All the remaining steam in Chinese economy is likely to fizzle out in 2-3 decades. An age-ing population, failure + absolute incapability to innovate, environmental catastrophe that your govt. has wrecked upon your habitat, smog-filled cities & widespread dissent among ethnicities have already ensured that the pinnacle of your growth story is over. It is already a downhill journey that your economy is on.

Like it or not, but for you guys, Party's over.:laugh:

In India's case, the story is just opposite. We are just getting started & we are already world's third biggest economy after US & China in PPP.

Think, what's gonna' happen now ? The world's biggest pool of dynamic young human resources is in India & we are on the verge of transformational turnaround.

What's an age-ing, tired, slavish, mirth-less Chinese society can do against us ? Can they even dream of competing with us? :lol:

As usual, the standard Chinese response: envy, sense of dis-belief, ignore, masked indifference to reality & pitying yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueSpirit

@TrueSpirit, the above post was slightly offensive. Mind your language. China is ahead now, let's not try to predict the future.
I intended my post to be that way, i.e. offensive. :lol:

The future I shared is common wisdom & public knowledge. No one can deny the inevitable. We have unparalleled demographic advantage on our side.

China's story is about to be over in 2-3 decades. In fact, it is the US who has lot more steam left than China.

Further, we do know what kind of nations are China's allies, don't we ? A man is known by the company he keeps, isn't it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

huaxia rox

:facepalm:

Who's talking? China hasn't been able to make a reliable engine in the past 5 decades.

We have made ICBMs on our own. Cruise missile is no biggie when we have sent hundreds of foreign satellites with PSLV and sent a rocket to the moon. India is catching up to the West and China, whether you acknowledge it or not.
Kaveri is talking.

what ICBM have you made? do you know the definition of real ICBM?

of course cruise missile for those who can make it work is not a big deal.

for indians.....more inputs from overseas like brahmos and PSLV more sucessful records.

but you didnt send hundreds of foreign satellites with PSLV. on the country your own settallites that are a bit bigger in size or heavier in weight are sent by arian.

and you didnt send a rocket to the moon. you sent a moon probe that finally went over heated and missing.

i am not having any problem if indians think they are catching up with any one. the problem i have is the statement that chinese having to copy crap indian motor cycles. why would prc do that??

jack

That is nothing wrong to take a look and try to come up with an effective equivalent when you are behind.If you pretend to know everything , then you are
are not going to move forward.Everybody says the shenzhou spacecraft is a copy of the Soyuz, is it? I think they took the true and tried model, improvised
and indeginised to their requirements, which is a much faster way to achieve self-sufficiency. Over time , they will come up with their own models

jack

As if it is that easy to copy.They just copy the surface to gain recognition in the market.For a copy to thrive, it must perform better than the originall.
They have done this with great success on many products.So, this is smart!

defenceguru

Check out this interesting blog on this forum subject: harindrakumar.blogspot.in
The author has done good research and the information is really entertaining

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles