China - World's greatest Copycat

huaxia rox

bajaj pulsar

Chinese copy gulsar

1 nice try as usual. if you call that a copy why dont you say pulsar is a copy of suzuki?

pulsar

suzuki

in case the pics dont show the links are:
http://wallpapers.pricesofindia.com...0-DTSi/Bajaj-Pulsar-150-DTSi-Wallpapers-5.jpg
and http://www.pricesofindia.com/bike/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/2012-Suzuki-GS150R-Price-India.jpg

2 why would prc copy indian motor cycles? thats my simple question? why would prc not copy suzuki honda yamaha or kawasaki kind of real motor cycles if prc wanted to copy something which i can understand then? why would prc copy technology from a country that can only make stuff like GSLV or Nirbhay? you copy stuff you dont copy low end gabege do you. thats the bottome line. why would prc do that?

3 if you said prc copys honda motor cycle then i would say well probably. if you said prc copys indian motor cycles its more like you telling me hollywood is a copy of bollywood.

huaxia rox

Seems like you have passed this DENIAL MODE DISEASE to your Paki brothers.
anyone can be put in denial mode if facts are backing him up. chinese do recognize that we have copied some things but indians are always in that mode to refuse accept those obvious facts about how many things you have copied.

huaxia rox

by the way can anyone show me that babur is an excet copy of tomahawk via authentic links?

i have just learnt the way mr Kunal Biswas says stuff 'Show some Authentic link please, If you have as you claim so...'

huaxia rox

the inlet of babur is apprantly unlike the 3d picture someones posted here which tomahawk has adopts.

actually Nirbhay looks like a copy of babur.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
anyone can be put in denial mode if facts are backing him up. chinese do recognize that we have copied some things but indians are always in that mode to refuse accept those obvious facts about how many things you have copied.
Ok so start a thread on those things and we can compare.

You are making a JOKE of yourself really... after looking at so many examples in this thread you are adamant to deny that you are the BEST example of a copy-cat-nation.

huaxia rox

i dont open threads for obvious facts.

no time to educate others.

but do have time to get involved in threads from others.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i dont open threads for obvious facts.

no time to educate others.

but do have time to get involved in threads from others.
Simply accept that China is the best example of copy cat or else make a thread and prove it.

You seems to be spending so much time but refuse to open a thread so don't give absurd excuses of not having enough time. :wave:

ladder

Country flag
1 nice try as usual. if you call that a copy why dont you say pulsar is a copy of suzuki?
Pulsar a copy of Suzuki GS150R ??????????? :facepalm:
so according to your logic,
Indian and Chinese people should look alike because they both have homo-sapiens features. :rofl:

huaxia rox

actually thats not my logic but exactly yours.

cant you see how problemetic it is now?

ladder

Country flag
actually thats not my logic but exactly yours.

cant you see how problemetic it is now?
My logic?????????????????????
was it me who said pulsar is a copy of suzuki GS 150R ????????????????????

Blackwater

pulsar

suzuki

in case the pics dont show the links are:
http://wallpapers.pricesofindia.com...0-DTSi/Bajaj-Pulsar-150-DTSi-Wallpapers-5.jpg
and http://www.pricesofindia.com/bike/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/2012-Suzuki-GS150R-Price-India.jpg

2 why would prc copy indian motor cycles? thats my simple question? why would prc not copy suzuki honda yamaha or kawasaki kind of real motor cycles if prc wanted to copy something which i can understand then? why would prc copy technology from a country that can only make stuff like GSLV or Nirbhay? you copy stuff you dont copy low end gabege do you. thats the bottome line. why would prc do that?

3 if you said prc copys honda motor cycle then i would say well probably. if you said prc copys indian motor cycles its more like you telling me hollywood is a copy of bollywood.

or suzuki can be copy of bajaj, as bajaj has technical tie up kawasaki

Blackwater

by the way can anyone show me that babur is an excet copy of tomahawk via authentic links?

i have just learnt the way mr Kunal Biswas says stuff 'Show some Authentic link please, If you have as you claim so...'

every military tecnical person this earth knows babur is reverse engg of tomahawk . it was smuggled and provided by pak to china and china did the rest

huaxia rox

or suzuki can be copy of bajaj, as bajaj has technical tie up kawasaki
you mean japenese have copied indian crap motor cycles? for what?? to make them not able to sell???

you watched too much bollywood movies i assume.

in real world no brownie points can be scored by coping indian stuff since your country cant make a simple cruse missile fly probably......belive me anyone wants to learn english language will most likely go for a brit or amercian rather than an indian.

every military tecnical person this earth knows babur is reverse engg of tomahawk . it was smuggled and provided by pak to china and china did the rest
and amazingly you cant show me an authentic link to back your known fact.

The Last Stand

Country flag
in real world no brownie points can be scored by coping indian stuff since your country cant make a simple cruse missile fly probably......belive me anyone wants to learn english language will most likely go for a brit or amercian rather than an indian.
:facepalm:

Who's talking? China hasn't been able to make a reliable engine in the past 5 decades.

We have made ICBMs on our own. Cruise missile is no biggie when we have sent hundreds of foreign satellites with PSLV and sent a rocket to the moon. India is catching up to the West and China, whether you acknowledge it or not.

nimo_cn

Country flag
:facepalm:

Who's talking? China hasn't been able to make a reliable engine in the past 5 decades.

We have made ICBMs on our own. Cruise missile is no biggie when we have sent hundreds of foreign satellites with PSLV and sent a rocket to the moon. India is catching up to the West and China, whether you acknowledge it or not.
As you pointed out, India is catching up, meaning you are behind and we are ahead. Everything you have done, we have done it, too. More importantly, we have done it better.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles