China - World's greatest Copycat

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
so spicificly....which sentence or paragraph says HQ-9 is a copy in that link my highly educated indian friend??

let me tell you how chinese are taught in school when quoting stuff to prove stuff......you not only need to show a link but you need to show the specific part as well (author and other info etc not for here as we both should assume).......and let me show you an example......

if i say indian SLV rocket is a copy or your vikas rocket engine is a copy i will 1st show you the authentic link: Testimony on Cooperation in Space and Missiles

then i will show you the spicific parts which can reveal the facts:

Kalam then proceeded to build India's first big rocket, the SLV-3, which was an exact copy of the Scout. The first stage of the SLV-3 is now the first stage of the Agni missile.

so now my educated indian friend.....can you do the job i ve done to you to tell me how HQ-9 is a copy???in that link:HQ-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
for the bold part which you showed from the link take a look

scud

SLV3

nothing similar both visually and internally. :tsk:

The Last Stand

Country flag
if i say indian SLV rocket is a copy or your vikas rocket engine is a copy i will 1st show you the authentic link: Testimony on Cooperation in Space and Missiles
That testimony is by whom? A reputed expert? NO - an amateur professor in a university of law. If it's a Congress testimony, I'll agree completely. As for engine, that's true, France supplied us engines. Agni I is not India's largest nuclear capable missile. That's Agni-VI. I agree that both India's and Pakistan's space and missile programs were started literally by NASA. But only the first few rockets. After that, both India's and Pakistan's missile programs have progressed indigenously a long way.

The pictures say a lot - the Agni I was a copy. But that was 20 years back. You think we wouldn't have learnt to make things on our own by now :rolleyes:

Agni VI and IV feature home made composites and all Agni after the first one have indigenous design and guidance.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Did he just said " SLV rocket is a copy or our vikas rocket engine " was that suppose to mean ?

huaxia rox

for the bold part which you showed from the link take a look

scud

SLV3

nothing similar both visually and internally. :tsk:
of coures nothing similar both visually and internally. have you read the part i quoted carefully? of course not.

next time when you decide to put that amount of energy to prove anything better know what is being discussed first which is my little suggestion.

Kalam then proceeded to build India's first big rocket, the SLV-3, which was an exact copy of the Scout.
http://www.wisconsinproject.org/pubs/testimonies/1998/6-25.html

american scout not russian scud which indians have copied.

huaxia rox

Vikas and Viking engine side by side, clearly we have not taken Viking engine and painted it Vikas.

Sala khud to Choor hai, hama bhi Choor samajta Hai :tsk:
1 different angle.

2 copy doesnt mean 100% same. could be 90% above same.

3 i ve showed your source from the west to tell me its a copy. if you want to prove its wrong better show me some credible link that can tell me its not a copy.

huaxia rox

Did he just said " SLV rocket is a copy or our vikas rocket engine " was that suppose to mean ?
what i said is this 'if i say indian SLV rocket is a copy or your vikas rocket engine is a copy i will 1st show you the authentic link: ............'

which means: if i say indian SLV rocket is a copy...... or (if i say) your vikas rocket engine is a copy...... i will 1st show you the authentic link:.......... (actually i cant see how my older sentence is not clear enough to read.)

so it is basically supposed to mean indians have copied some rocket technology.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You are saying it, provide authentic link ?

what i said is this 'if i say indian SLV rocket is a copy or your vikas rocket engine is a copy i will 1st show you the authentic link: ............'

which means: if i say indian SLV rocket is a copy...... or (if i say) your vikas rocket engine is a copy...... i will 1st show you the authentic link:.......... (actually i cant see how my older sentence is not clear enough to read.)

so it is basically supposed to mean indians have copied some rocket technology.

huaxia rox

how authentic do you need? as if i couldnt ask a link from the west to prove your chinese copied Pulsar story? why copied indian stuff? if chinese really needed to copy then would copy japanese motor cycles which are much better. common sense.

at least mine from the west about your rocket.

Testimony on Cooperation in Space and Missiles

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Its a open site run on free media license.. Not Authentic !

Show some Authentic link please, If you have as you claim so...

^^ Except the tail stabilizer fins, the whole body is different in shape so does the dimensions, Some one who is comparing apple with oranges should get his head checked..

how authentic do you need? as if i couldnt ask a link from the west to prove your chinese copied Pulsar story? why copied indian stuff? if chinese really needed to copy then would copy japanese motor cycles which are much better. common sense.

at least mine from the west about your rocket.

Testimony on Cooperation in Space and Missiles

huaxia rox

1 show me an authentic link about prc copying indian motor cycle so i can know how authentic do you mean. or stuff like j-10 is lavis copy etc???

2 you cant copy stuff 100% alike. a bit impossible in mordern technology so minor differences can always be found. but basically the picture shows slv is a copy.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
1 show me an authentic link about prc copying indian motor cycle so i can know how authentic do you mean. or stuff like j-10 is lavis copy etc???

2 you cant copy stuff 100% alike. a bit impossible in mordern technology so minor differences can always be found. but basically the picture shows slv is a copy.
Seems like you have passed this DENIAL MODE DISEASE to your Paki brothers.

t_co

If i saved a nickel every time you people brought that up, i would be a millionaire already.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
A fifty-nine-page thread about some tiny Chinese manufacturer copying an Indian motorcycle?

:lol:

Maybe I should counter with how half of India's pharmaceutical industry is built off making unlicensed generic copies of foreign drugs.

Nah, I'm not in the market for nickels.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

Knock-off chocs: But these are probably a bit fruity for British tastes

Not the real meal: This restaurant's sign looks familiar, but its pizzas may be below par

You've bean had: Customers expecting a Starbucks coffee would be disappointed

Fancy a Big Quack? It's their tastiest scamburger, left, and phoney Sony headphones that sound familiar, right

Something smells fishy: Can you spot the rip-off from the real aftershave?

Foul play: Any child would spot that this isn't a genuine PlayStation

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

Adidas anagram: This copier just can't spell, left, while the Nike lookalike almost ticks all the right boxes

Just bananas: It wouldn't take a fashionista to spot this faux pas

Can you believe it's not I Can't Believe It's Not Butter?

Sandal scandal: The spurious makers of this footwear have slipped up

Copycat: This imitation trainer replicates the original to the letter - well, almost

which one is original ipod?

spot the real one!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles