China wants more aircraft carriers to compete with India

cir

More 054As coming up at HP(pictures taken on 8.8.2011):

pmaitra

And how did we gain independence? with Guns?
In 1857 we used guns, not in 1947.
We did use guns upto 1947, that although that failed to achieve military victory, it did achieve political victory and was the main motivator for mass civil disobedience and mutiny by the sections of the British Indian Military.

Both, those that favoured freedom through violence and those that favoured freedom through ahimsa played their parts.

debasree

Country flag
of course it is so, if political power grow out of good will india would have been a independent country in 1857, not 1947
brilliant observation with urs vishion u should easily become one of the red tortoise in ccp politburo ,congrats in advance.and besides urs brain should be kept in a museam .

debasree

Country flag
What democracy? Bigger fools choosing lesser ones?

What human rights? the right to live in utter poverty?

What freedom of speech and press? the freedom to phone-hack and speak without being held responsible for what you say?

lol!
r u a ccp member ,and dont post continious post which have no substance but yes lots of people will have laughing material from urs garbage.and remember no country become communist from democracy but the opposite were happened every time ,the days are not longer when urs ruller will have the simmilar fate of the evil dictators aroud the world .

nimo_cn

Country flag
Indians just can't get over China. Let me ask you a simple question, who would CPC keep in mind when they decided to build an AC, USA or India?

The Chinese general also mentioned countries like Thailand, Brasil when defending Chinese AC project, does that mean we also want more ACs to compete with them?

The article also mentioned Japan, nonetheless the title is "China wants more aircraft carriers to compete with India", being on the title must make you feel relevent whenever it is about China.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Indians just can't get over China. Let me ask you a simple question, who did CPC kept in mind when they decided to build an AC, USA or India?
Going by the technology employed, India.

debasree

Country flag
god knows whom,possibly to create fears in their small neighbours.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Indians just can't get over China. Let me ask you a simple question, who did CPC kept in mind when they decided to build an AC, USA or India?
India, what else, US navy has 11 ACs, you mean to say with one single AC you are going to compete with USA, wake up.

right now your AC is going for first sea trial, Our AC in Russia is also undergoing sea trial, with experience of Russia in building AC and Indian navy in operating AC we will be up and running in no time, plus Vikrat too has some life left in it after upgrades. Not to forget Indian indigenous AC coming on the way.

It was your Navy commander who said India will have 3 AC so they want three for PLA navy.

nimo_cn

Country flag
And 3 "on paper" Chinese ACs do?

I didn't say that. I want to prove USA poses more threat to China than India does, hence there is no India factor when China considering building an AC.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I didn't say that. I want to prove USA poses more threat to China than India does, hence there is no India factor when China considering building an AC.
Ok, if you say so.

Country flag
China has to play catch up with India. India got a carrier FIRST so China in desperation went to Ukraine and had them refurbish a pile of junk and now they are passing it of as their carrier.

nimo_cn

Country flag
who cares ,what urs evil leadership cooking in their rotten brain and dont forget urs surrogate son pakis.
If you don't care,then what is the point of your argument?

All I want to say is that India is irrelevant with Chinese AC project, but you seem to be offended by my contention.

Country flag
Is China a blue water navy with this carrier??? This question should solve all the confusion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles