China vetoes Indias loan application at the ADB

ZOOM

Founding Member
I think its time that India stop spending billions sending students to Australia. I'm sure the government can save billions if they gave these students a chance at IITs, IISc, etc. Those billions could then be spent on developing Arunachal Pradesh or any other state.
There are various factors that drive Indian students to look for a higher studies in Western nations including Australia. Many students with very good intellect and higher percentage cannot secure seats in one of the most prestigeous Universities and Educational institutions in India because of constant interference in the state of affairs of education by corrupt politicians by bringing in quote issues.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
I suffered significantly due to that policy in that I couldn't secure a seat in one of the best Engineering colleges in Maharashtra due to this policy... I lost that seat by 1 rank at the State Level whereas people with quotas could get in with 1/5th the marks that I had in my kitty...

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
So, I certainly wouldn't blame the kids if they want to go to a country where they think Merit is more respected than just some caste certificate

sky

It would be nice for more countries to come out in open support of ap belonging to india. America adding its support would strengthen our position, and they could be rewarded with closer us@india cooperation as well as big ticket defence contracts for themselfs.

:india:

Country flag
Members should know that Pakistan voted for India to receive this loan, and India did the same for Pakistan in the IMF loans.

prahladh

Respected Member
How much money are we talking about here? Is this the end or we gonna apply again?
Either ways, We should take a tough stand by diverting some funds to start this projects and send a good message to China.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles