China versus India, A Great Asian Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Embargo does not forbid designs. J-10 has many aspects of F-35 such as DSI, EOTS turret.
Embargoes most certainly does forbid helping the embargoed nation with military design. Again, you dont cancel a deal where you make $$ and then help the guy you cancelled deal with, to develop a competitor for your product. Thats literally insane.
J10's aspect similarity with the F35 is due to industrial espionage, not US help to China.

The3Amigos

Country flag
Embargoes most certainly does forbid helping the embargoed nation with military design. Again, you dont cancel a deal where you make $$ and then help the guy you cancelled deal with, to develop a competitor for your product. Thats literally insane.
J10's aspect similarity with the F35 is due to industrial espionage, not US help to China.
There are many dealings going on under the table. They wish to maintain a balance of power. Xi visited Biden in recent days to advocate for balance of power in Asia.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
There are many dealings going on under the table. They wish to maintain a balance of power. Xi visited Biden in recent days to advocate for balance of power in Asia.
Why would i stop you from buying my car and then help you develop your own car ? Xi's visit to Biden is irrelevant to what happened in the 70s and 80s. Its a matter of fact that France opposed Israel and cancelled military cooperation with Israel in 1967. Dassault helping Israel would be high treason and there is no proof of that.
As i said, i have already cited a source that agrees with me. Your options are to either cite a source that agrees with you or admit you just made things up randomly.

The3Amigos

Country flag
Why would i stop you from buying my car and then help you develop your own car ? Xi's visit to Biden is irrelevant to what happened in the 70s and 80s. Its a matter of fact that France opposed Israel and cancelled military cooperation with Israel in 1967. Dassault helping Israel would be high treason and there is no proof of that.
As i said, i have already cited a source that agrees with me. Your options are to either cite a source that agrees with you or admit you just made things up randomly.
There are many things you see in public. There are many things you don't see in private.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
There are many things you see in public. There are many things you don't see in private.
So show me a source that agrees with what you said. Else the only conclusion is, you just made things up.
And answer my question- why would i stop you from buying my product and then help you develop a competitor to my product ?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Look at the changes which have happened since I started this thread. China is down and out. It is artificially showing the the growth rate inspite of economy going down. Chinese railways, Chinese real estate sector is incurring mind boggling losses. China's girls are overwhelmingly engaged in Prostitution. Life is becoming more and difficult in China. Medicines and medical sector are in bad shape. Now China is enjoying what they have gathered. No wealth is created by Chinese now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles