China unveils ambitious transport, energy plans

satish007

China unveils ambitious transport, energy plans |Work Report |chinadaily.com.cn
BEIJING - The Chinese government on Tuesday announced ambitious plans to develop projects in transport and energy sectors as part of efforts to accelerate the country's industrial transformation and upgrading.

With those proposed projects, the government will expedite development of a comprehensive transport system, according to a report submitted by the National Development and Reform Commission to the first session of the National People's Congress, China's top legislature.

The proposed transport projects in 2013 include putting into operation more than 5,200 km of new railway lines, building an additional 80,000 km of highways, and putting into service 100 seaport berths for 10,000-tonne class or larger ships, as well as 10 new civilian airports.

In the meantime, the government will actively develop clean energy and increase installed power-generating capacity of hydropower by 21 million kilowatts, nuclear power by 3.24 million kilowatts, wind power by 18 million kilowatts, and photovoltaic power by 10 million kilowatts.

----------------------------------------
since cir and cinoti still in jail, I have to cover the jobs.
allow me post like cir
5200km vs india 500km 2013 :rofl:
==================
that is mine
Indian do need worry, compare chinese railway to indian just like orange to apple. chese cheap railway killing people and indian railway will be better.

Tronic

Congratulations for finally catching up to India in total kms of railway. You sure deserve to celebrate.

satish007

Congratulations for finally catching up to India in total kms of railway. You sure deserve to celebrate.
nothing deserve to celebrate, just got warning from dd for low quality thread. DFI become more and more serious

Tronic

nothing deserve to celebrate, just got warning from dd for low quality thread. DFI become more and more serious
Sure hope it does. Otherwise, it's become more of a troll board where it seems like the only way to get involved here is to troll the other trolls.

t_co

Maybe you're right.
See the post that he just made.

Anyhow, what he's doing has gone past the bounds of humor and into the realm of poor taste and offense now. I'd advise everyone to just ignore him as he's an obvious troll

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Gentlemen, you are better than this. Don't prove me wrong.

Thread closed.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
You better adapt to forum rules.

Moderation is now strict and offences will not be tolerated.

You have been handed second warning already.

arya

Country flag
i wish some wakeup our govt..

We need to work on large scale..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles