China to supass Japan and become global 2nd biggest economy

badguy2000

Respected Member
well,
a chinese news reports that CHina may supass Japan and bocome global 2en biggest economy.

?????????GDP???????????

but it is very funny that most Chinese readers seems very indifferent to the news.

many of them even comments that

" GDP is useless asshole unless it can improve people life quality!"

" GDP up,while my wallet not up!"

.....etc.

Koji

Let me know when Chinese citizens live as well as us. :113:

Pintu

Dear BadGuy, can you do a favour , please give a link to english translation of the page for which you provided the link or else please translate the content in English.

Regards

badguy2000

Respected Member
Let me know when Chinese citizens live as well as us. :113:
frankly speaking, it won't take 2 decade IMO. the costal China will take less time to manage it.

I have been to Hongkong, which per nominal GDP is almost as high as Japan.

But I just feel that it will take grade A area of mainland china less 1 decade to catch up with the life qulaity of Hongkongese.

compared with Mainland CHina, Hongkong seems stagnant.

I indeed feel that RMB is unvervalued tooooo much,after visiting Hongkong and S.korea.

CHina should be the country with lowest price index in the world ,I think.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Dear BadGuy, can you do a favour , please give a link to english translation of the page for which you provided the link or else please translate the content in English.

Regards
the article mainly a mathmatic caculation.

2008, CHina' GDP is 4.3 trillion, Japan's 4.8 trillion.

This year, CHina's grow 6-7% but Japan is going down and down.

if exchange rate doesn't change much , China' will surely has more GDP than Japan's.

ZOOM

Founding Member
the article mainly a mathmatic caculation.

2008, CHina' GDP is 4.3 trillion, Japan's 4.8 trillion.

This year, CHina's grow 6-7% but Japan is going down and down.

if exchange rate doesn't change much , China' will surely has more GDP than Japan's.
There is no denying to the fact that China will soon going to surpass Japan and also US to some extent as far as its growing Economy is concerned. Nobody has any doubt about it.

But the way you have been doing the pronouciaion by brining in absolute numbers, just because it has slighly narrow margin thereby leading yourself to do unneccessary chest thumping isn't a good idea to showcase China's Economic might. You also need to factor in various other component like Economic recession has been hunted to the entire Globe. You also need to factor in China's Economic prospect in fighting recession and come out with measures which can help it to become No 1 Economy in the world.

Just don't bring in my Trillions are greater then your trillions and hence I will soon going to surpass you. Nah, that is truly a childish way of doing the business.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles