China to launch its first space station

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Looking good. Hope at least this one goes into orbit, and isn't filmed inside a large fishtank.

cir

Looking good. Hope at least this one goes into orbit, and isn't filmed inside a large fishtank.
lol..know why India is so backward? It is this kind of mentality that makes what India is today. lol..

pmaitra

lol..know why India is so backward? It is this kind of mentality that makes what India is today. lol..
India is backward, isn't it? We are indeed in deep shame.

However, it is the shameless who can blatantly copy, plagiarise, counterfeit and not feel ashamed. See below:

Soyuz (USSR)

Progress (USSR)

AprilLyrics

seems this time no astongnuts will get into sky. only after the two parts of spce ship join together successfully,then another shenzhou will bring astongnut in to space and join together

AprilLyrics

India is backward, isn't it? We are indeed in deep shame.

However, it is the shameless who can blatantly copy, plagiarise, counterfeit and not feel ashamed. See below:

Soyuz (USSR)

Progress (USSR)
calm down.maybe they have similar shape.but we all know they r totally defferent inside.

think about how would russia give their space technology to china?just support a potential competetor?then why not brazil or india or other countries?

pmaitra

calm down.maybe they have similar shape.but we all know they r totally defferent inside.

think about how would russia give their space technology to china?just support a potential competetor?then why not brazil or india or other countries?
I was trying to see how 'backward' India is and how 'advanced' PRC is. This isn't the first time PRC is doing this copy-paste nonsense. That is fine, if at least people like cir were a little bit more respectful when commenting.

P.S.: I am pretty sure even the inside is not very different from the original Soviet Soyuz Spacecraft, save the modern equipments.

cir

I was trying to see how 'backward' India is and how 'advanced' PRC is. This isn't the first time PRC is doing this copy-paste nonsense. That is fine, if at least people like cir were a little bit more respectful when commenting.

P.S.: I am pretty sure even the inside is not very different from the original Soviet Soyuz Spacecraft, save the modern equipments.
Fine. Show me how advanced India is then. I am quite prepared to be educated on this front. Figures and pictures depicting indigenous Indian high-tech wares will be a good start. Thanks!

pmaitra

Fine. Show me how advanced India is then. I am quite prepared to be educated on this front. Figures and pictures depicting indigenous Indian high-tech wares will be a good start. Thanks!
This thread is not about how 'backward' or 'advanced' India is. It is about the Chinese spacecraft, and it is proven it looks almost identical to the decades old Soviet designed spacecrafts. Hence, you calling Indians 'backward' is the same old pot and kettle story.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
no need to enlighten you, you have already achieved the zen learning.

BTW for others here [video]http://www.youtube.com/user/sayareakd#p/u/6/2d7ZuQqS3oE[/video]

BTW we are not that backwards as you think we are.

Space is very hostile and unforgiving, one of two mistake here and there and you guys will be thrown out of the race with others.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Its not a **** measuring competition here !

India is at far better position than China as we are dealing with Space since long time Back i.e Experience..

Just Google abt ISRO you will get your answers, as for your post they are cheap dont expect any more reply s..

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Indian dudes don't be over protective or jealous. Chinese dudes don't be show off .... and congratulations for your Space station.
We'll be watching its progress.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
^^ I liked some parts of the video where they show the mirrors reflecting stadium lights. But the bubble part is rubbish, its debris and its clearly visible, but still the analysis was good enough to put doubts in your mind.

Lets see how our mission turns out to be.BTW good luck to China for their space station, but it looks to be quite small in the pictures.

AprilLyrics

At least we don't fake our space missions...

...and then ban YouTube so that citizens can never watch such videos.
this video can be seen in many chinese video websites.

but if we have highschool phisics knowledge,we can explain this in space way.this video explain it in a water way.it says it is bubble.but in space if there is a paper chip or somthing like that,when open the door,as the pressure ,it fly out.or another way,if it is not caused by pressure, can be caused by the paper is taking the same electric,there r Coulomb force between the chip and the spaceman and the spaceship.so it fly out.

Last edited by a moderator:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
this video can be seen in many chinese video websites.

but if we have highschool phisics knowledge,we can explain this in space way.this video explain it in a water way.it says it is bubble.but in space if there is a paper chip or somthing like that,when open the door,as the pressure ,it fly out.or another way,if it is not caused by pressure, can be caused by the paper is taking the same electric,there r Coulomb force between the chip and the spaceman and the spaceship.so it fly out.
There's one gaping hole in your theory. Those objects were flying out several minutes after the hatch was opened. That's impossible. Once the hatch opens, decompression happens almost instantly, within seconds all debris-like objects get ejected. Minutes after decompression is over, even if a piece of debris happens to escape the hatch, it won't accelerate like that, because there's no decompression taking place to push it out.

Also, static charge cannot cause objects to accelerate like that. For that to happen, the astronaut has to be so charged, that even contact with the spacecraft should fry its electronics. For that exact phenomenon to not happen, a typical spacesuit has electrical insulation, which protects the static-sensitive electronics of a spacecraft or satellite that an astronaut is working on, in space.

Therefore that "debris" has to be bubbles ejected from air pockets, and that has to be a giant fishtank with a wave generator and not outer space. Besides, how does your "highschool physics knowledge" debunk the other observations in that video?

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
There's one gaping hole in your theory. Those objects were flying out several minutes after the hatch was opened. That's impossible. Once the hatch opens, decompression happens almost instantly, within seconds all debris-like objects get ejected. Minutes after decompression is over, even if a piece of debris happens to escape the hatch, it won't accelerate like that, because there's no decompression taking place to push it out.

Also, static charge cannot cause objects to accelerate like that. For that to happen, the astronaut has to be so charged, that even contact with the spacecraft should fry its electronics. A typical spacesuit has electrical insulation, which protects the electronics of a spacecraft or satellite that an astronaut is working on, in space.

Therefore that "debris" has to be bubbles ejected from air pockets, and that has to be a giant fishtank with a wave generator and not outer space. Besides, how does your "highschool physics knowledge" debunk the other observations in that video?
LOL, nice try!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
some thing is funny about that video, lot of light in space, even clouds are way to fast, this is earth curvature therefore those clouds are moving very very very fast looks like few km in seconds. Plus TR has raised valid points. BTW looks like that space suit is leaking if that be the case and it is not water he would have been dead.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Guys, Lets not throw insults at the Chinese, what they are doing is to get a good name for themselves, however the world gets jealous when a developing nation does something great, the West sees it as an threat to their established power and we Indians see it as a competition and threat to our development. Instead of fight, We should try and do the same and we are also doing in our own way.

Good luck China and wish you see it as competition and not hate towards china.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles