China to invest $100 billion in India over 5 years (Bhai-Bhai)

brational

Country flag
This is the height of Chinese propaganda and exaggeration, When it failed the Chinese posters started defending it by abusing Indians. What can you expect from people living under slavery of CCP. Whenever the bubble bursts, the Chinese posters become emotional and start abusing others because they know that they are slaves and can not stand against CCP or abuse them.

Ashutosh Lokhande

These chinese are not at all trust worthy. All they do is bark and eat that barks.
They should be seen with same way rest of the world sees pak and NK.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chinese counsel in mumbai made a clarification to Chinese newspaper global times that no such promise was made by liu when being interviewed by Indian newspaper, toi must have made that up.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk 2
Of course, he had to say so to the Global Times or be hung by his gonads when he returned.

The usual diplomatic course when misreported since it affects nation to nation relationship is to give out a press statement.

This exaggeration is not only been reported by TOI, but by other newspapers too.

Indian posters are marvelous, the 100 billion figure was made up by Indian media, the peanut metaphor was also created by Indian media based on that false figure.

Now that it turns out to be a joke, no Indian posters try to figure out what is wrong with your own media, instead everyone of you is taking it out on China.

You fncking losers, you are the most disgusting species on the planet.

Is WSJ also Indian?

Here is what is stated:

When Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Japan recently, Japan pledged to invest $35 billion in India. President Xi is expected to try to eclipse Japan's promises, possibly pledging $100 billion in investment according to some local reports.
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2014/09/17/is-china-ready-to-step-up-and-invest-in-india/
If the reports were bogus, then WSJ would not publish something that can ruin its international credibility.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is the height of Chinese propaganda and exaggeration, When it failed the Chinese posters started defending it by abusing Indians. What can you expect from people living under slavery of CCP. Whenever the bubble bursts, the Chinese posters become emotional and start abusing others because they know that they are slaves and can not stand against CCP or abuse them.
Iny Mini Miny Moe.......,

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Indian posters are marvelous, the 100 billion figure was made up by Indian media, the peanut metaphor was also created by Indian media based on that false figure.

Now that it turns out to be a joke, no Indian posters try to figure out what is wrong with your own media, instead everyone of you is taking it out on China.

You fncking losers, you are the most disgusting species on the planet.

your ambassador might be on opium high while claiming 100 Billion investment :lol:

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Of course, he had to say so to the Global Times or be hung by his gonads when he returned.

The usual diplomatic course when misreported since it affects nation to nation relationship is to give out a press statement.

This exaggeration is not only been reported by TOI, but by other newspapers too.

Is WSJ also Indian?

Here is what is stated:

If the reports were bogus, then WSJ would not publish something that can ruin its international credibility.
You accused Chinese counsel of making no rebuttal, but the fact is that a clarification has been made, but Indian media was not interested.

WSJ was quoting TOI, you need to read it carefully, WSJ was refering to TOI by "local reports".

TOI made a lie and spread it.

Reactions: Neo

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
What a joke this turned out to be, khoda pahad aur nikla chuha.

Wasn't this Xi telling Abe that 35billion $ is peanuts.
This is how they dig their own grave. It is one of the latest example of bragging. Therefore we should never trust these thugs.

mylegend

Is WSJ also Indian?

Here is what is stated:

WSJ report is only a blog post by guest writer. In addition, there was no mention of confirmed 100 billion investment. It only said possible. If you actually interest in reading WSJ. Get a subscription, it is reasonable price, dont just read blog post.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
WSJ report is only a blog post by guest writer. In addition, there was no mention of confirmed 100 billion investment. It only said possible. If you actually interest in reading WSJ. Get a subscription, it is reasonable price, dont just read blog post.

It is bogus contention that blogs can be any old tommy rot spun by a writer.

In case you did not know, in a democratic nation, the newspapers are responsible what is printed in their papers.

Blogs are submitted, vetted and then published since the reputation and the credibility cannot be compromised.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You accused Chinese counsel of making no rebuttal, but the fact is that a clarification has been made, but Indian media was not interested.

WSJ was quoting TOI, you need to read it carefully, WSJ was refering to TOI by "local reports".

TOI made a lie and spread it.

There is no question of a rebuttal by a diplomat through a press release is ignored.

Maybe possible in China, but not in India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is this a Chinese proverb? Like Hindi-Chini Bhai-Bhai :fencing:

See who started the thread - :sarcastic:

@CCP started the thread.

The aim was simple for him - gloat and salivate at the gills.

Then the bloomer!

$100 billion plunged to a measly $ 20 billion.

The big talk of Japan's aid being 'peanuts' burst like a punctured balloon.

Other Chinese posters were redfaced.

To weasel out, they peddled all sorts of obfuscations and escapisms.

But then they are good at Ping Pong.

Ping and then they do a Pong.

And now they Sing Song.

Last edited by a moderator:

mylegend

In case you did not know, in a democratic nation, the newspapers are responsible what is printed in their papers.

Blogs are submitted, vetted and then published since the reputation and the credibility cannot be compromised.
In case you do not know, you do not need to pay to read the blog. WSJ does not make correction often regarding error in blog but they often do in their regular report. WSJ blog post does not show up in main page of their website. You have to go to section such as World and then click in another subsection to find those blog. The one you refer to is in India Real Time(it is in World section and then in India subsection), based on the number of comments, they do not get much paid subscribers reading them. You would find out if you have actually been paid WSJ subscribers for number of years, WSJ revised their policy a while a go, when your comment will show your registered name instead of pen name. If you just look at the number of their journalist working on India Real Times, it is pretty few.

The strength of WSJ is in their business and market section, they have some good opinion articles too. As of World news, they are almost always slower than NY Times and CNN.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In case you do not know, you do not need to pay to read the blog. WSJ does not make correction often regarding error in blog but they often do in their regular report. WSJ blog post does not show up in main page of their website. You have to go to section such as World, to find those blog. The one you refer to is in India Real Time, based on the number of comments, they do not get much paid subscribers reading them. You would find out if you have actually been paid WSJ for number of years, WSJ revise their policy a while a go, when your comment will show your registered name instead of pen name.
Payment is not the criteria for a reputed newspapers credibility.

Content is.

There is a difference from a blog (that affects the reputation of a paper) and a comment (which a clot may offer).

But of course, you will not understand that since you are censored all the time and money alone is your God.

Why don't you send a blog to WSJ and tell us when it is published.

mylegend

I stated in reply 56 that the blog is actually maintained by WSJ reporters, you intentionally ignore it. I can not send a blog for WSJ to publish. I am just saying WSJ blog is not WSJ' focus. As I am currently working in the states, I am not censored. I used proxy to avoid censors when I am in China.

Again, if you are actually regular subscribed readers of WSJ and FT, you would actually know the difference. However, I guess you would never pay to read news.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Jesus Christ, the WSJ blog was quoting some local reports as it stated, which in this case is Indian media.

All in short, the 100 billion figure was made up by Indian media and then cited by WSJ blog.

How does that add to the authenticity of TOI's original report?

nimo_cn

Country flag
There is no question of a rebuttal by a diplomat through a press release is ignored.

Maybe possible in China, but not in India.
the Chinese diplomat did made a clarification, Indian media ignored, just like you are ignoring the fact that WSJ never confirmed the 100 billion figure fabricated by your media.

You all belong to the same species, you act in the same pattern.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles