China Stealing Russian Designs Again?

AprilLyrics

here is standard prodedures how russians react to China-made weapons:

1. "chinese can not work out it.....it is out of CHinese capacity to work it out .....Chinese are in vain!.....take it easy"

2." they have worked it out?...but nobody will buy such copied and low quality craps..."

3."somebody has bought it? bull$shit. they buy it just because of its low quality .....low quality brings price down ....damn guy.....sue the SOB for their piracy.....guy, have our IPRs been Issued ?....."

4." if China's 5G bird were to fly before Russia's, I would hang myself in the front of the Kremlin..."
5."help!get me out of this damn rope...."

cir

The Russians can barely manage a junk that is T-50 and they have the balls to accuse China of "stealing" their designs?

The days when China need Russian help with regard to some mil techs are fast becoming stories of yeateryear.

And that includes the engine bit. In a few years, even the weakest link in China's chain of military industry will be history. Indeed China is still importing Russian engines to fuifill contracts signed years ago, and for lack of capacity(not ability) to build own and meet increasing demands. Russians had better be prepared to kiss goodbye to any mil deals from China, save those that are done purely for political reasons and trade balance.

gambit

Professional
LoL, US is the first, they used nuclear bomb at 1945.
So what? I say it was cosmic justice for the crimes Imperial Japan did to Asia. Or are you willing to excuse what Imperial Japan did to China just to morally indict US for using nuclear weapons?

AprilLyrics

So what? I say it was cosmic justice for the crimes Imperial Japan did to Asia. Or are you willing to excuse what Imperial Japan did to China just to morally indict US for using nuclear weapons?
objectively,we say thanks for that bomb for it ending the war~

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
so what? US used nuclear bomb already. So we can use it any time we want.

AprilLyrics

so what? US used nuclear bomb already. So we can use it any time we want.
哥们,家哪的?犯不着这么大火啊。
this should be an angry word. i wont treat it seriously

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
哥们,家哪的?犯不着这么大火啊。
this should be an angry word. i wont treat it seriously
九零后,watch your Japanese anime and stop use Chinese word.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Suicide ? How?
By lobbying nukes at other nations as you claimed before, you think you won't be paid back in kind?
Or does communism provide for radiation resistance?

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
By lobbying nukes at other nations as you claimed before, you think you won't be paid back in kind?
Or does communism provide for radiation resistance?
If China dicide to use nuke, do u think the nation been attacked will survive and restike?

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If China dicide to use nuke, do u think the nation been attacked will survive and restike?
Goy, why are you talking of nukes, no one will be the winner, i am sure India or China has a good second strike ability in case they have been hit. As Einstein said, "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

We all like to see your people prosper well and may your nation live a 1000 years and serve mankind well.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles