China starts a twitter war over Sri Lanka

Longewala

Country flag
Even the so called "Bharat" history is not it's own no? Greeks taught you guys how to rule effectively didn't they? So why this obsession on "Own Histories"?
Weird....the Greeks with their cute little city states taught Bharat how to rule their Europe sized empires, with architecture, philosophy, science and maths a thousand years more advanced than anything the Greeks could dream of

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
And now this thread is derailed. That's why dont bring Sri Lanka in anything.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Janab why are you entering the muddy water. Even the Sri Lanka on the SSC page dont enter this waters. Just see the SSC Sri Lankan Page. You will knew it. If a project fails they blame us. The Kriss square project I am talking about. If a poject succeed like ITC Colombo they rush to take the credit on it's own. Literally they kept quiet when the chinese literally stole the Port city under a long lease and heavy subsidy. Sometimes I thought are they sri Lankan or a 50 Cents Army?
What the hell is that SSC project?

Port city was financed by the Chinese. So as per the loan agreement they were allocated some land from the reclaimed area. But this was later changed by the India Backed Sirisena government to 99 year lease plus additional land areas. No one stole port city. The deal was to China build the port city and Sri Lanka to attract investors to sell the land.

shade

Country flag
Weird....the Greeks with their cute little city states taught Bharat how to rule their Europe sized empires, with architecture, philosophy, science and maths a thousand years more advanced than anything the Greeks could dream of
Greek cope was such that they started theologizing that their Wine god Dionysus taught Indos how to build cities etc.
Yavans lol

HeinzGud

Country flag
Ok. Do you know about Alexander the great and his exploits?

Haldilal

Country flag
What the hell is that SSC project?

Port city was financed by the Chinese. So as per the loan agreement they were allocated some land from the reclaimed area. But this was later changed by the India Backed Sirisena government to 99 year lease plus additional land areas. No one stole port city. The deal was to China build the port city and Sri Lanka to attract investors to sell the land.
I am talking about the SkyScraperCity. And are how the chinese were able to force the weak goverment in giving concession that were not in the original agreement.

Longewala

Country flag
Greeks outdate them man... why don't you learn some contemporary history. Universe is not within Indian subcontinent you know.
6th century BC
Greece: Tiny city states just being formed
India: Sixteen mahajanapads each bigger than all of Greece combined.

When the Greece finally formed the City states, they were about 2000 years behind Bharat which were already at that same level of civilization with Harappa

Haldilal

Country flag
On the Kriss Square project they literally use vulgar word against India. Then who to blame when the builder itself is a small time Gunda from Delhi. When the ITC Colombo project is going on a good speed then everyone forgotten India. And weird some even thought that the ITC was a chinese Firm. And again praising the chinese. :hehe:

Deathstar

Country flag
Greeks outdate them man... why don't you learn some contemporary history. Universe is not within Indian subcontinent you know.
And why don't stop being ignorant and read what i told you...

HeinzGud

Country flag
I am talking about the SkyScraperCity. And are how the chinese were able to force the weak goverment in giving concession that were not in the original agreement.
I don't know about any SSC.

The Chinese were able to make concessions because the idiotic then SL government halted the project wantonly. It shouldn't have been done.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Yes, a murderous invader who was good at war but whose reign lasted a few years and produced little of value.....
While the Bharat mega kingdoms lasted centuries and were the strongest lights of civilization in their age.

Also, not Greek....
It's like saying Indians were very peaceful bunch of people. You make me laugh my friend. Bharat was saved from onslaught mostly because of Himalaya. You should be thankful for that mountain range.

Haldilal

Country flag
I don't know about any SSC.

The Chinese were able to make concessions because the idiotic then SL government halted the project wantonly. It shouldn't have been done.
I hope this project dont turn into another Melacca Gateway or the Forest City project.

Longewala

Country flag
It's like saying Indians were very peaceful bunch of people. You make me laugh my friend. Bharat was saved from onslaught mostly because of Himalaya. You should be thankful for that mountain range.
Yes, all those Mongols, Greeks, Persians, Turks, Afghans stopped by the Himalayas....

HeinzGud

Country flag
Yeah dont limit yourself to tiny Buddhists island , fun fact : Buddhism originated in India and spread it to SL..
Also Mahajanapadas were 16 republics in 6th -4th BC , with efficient administration but yeah greeks taught us lol
Mahajanapada's were efficiently administered? :rofl:. We just don't know that for sure. It was only after greeks that we see India started empire building. See, the cultural connection is obvious here. You should accept that.

Haldilal

Country flag
Mahajanapada's were efficiently administered? :rofl:. We just don't know that for sure. It was only after greeks that we see India started empire building. See, the cultural connection is obvious here. You should accept that.
Ever heard of the Nanda Empire?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles