China says it is no threat to India

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
China declared Tuesday that it desired mutually beneficial cooperation with India and it posed no threat to New Delhi.

'The leaders of China and India have already reached consensus that the two countries will not pose a threat to each other,' Xinhua quoted foreign ministry spokesman Qin Gang as telling reporters here.

India and China were 'partners of mutually beneficial cooperation', the spokesman said.

Qin was reacting to an Indian report of March 26 that said the Indian military had taken China as an imaginary enemy during military exercises.

The report said that a war between China and India was likely within 10 years and that China would probably provoke the war. 'We feel surprised at the report,' said the spokesman.

He said China was willing to work with India to push forward the long-term, steady and sound development of bilateral ties.

http://www.asiapacificnews.net/story/484308

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
Don't know if we should believe this, but if it is true than it is a welcomed gesture.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
No it must a deceptive move by Chinese. We trusted them once and they back stabbed.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
It may be a friendly gesture... if it is Genuinely friendly, I welcome it...

But, we should not militarily let down our guard at all... we've been backstabbed once, it may happen again, though, a lot of circumstances have changed between then and now...

yang

No it must a deceptive move by Chinese. We trusted them once and they back stabbed.
What do you think my first day came here to see that you think it is China betrayed India?I was surprised,because we hold the contrary viewpoint .

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
What do you think my first day came here to see that you think it is China betrayed India?I was surprised,because we hold the contrary viewpoint .
Yes, I know Yang, contrary viewpoints, but the fact remains that the neutral media in this regard (non Indian and non Chinese) agree with our viewpoint and not yours...

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
That's up to you. Chinese were the aggressor when India helped them in getting the UN permanent seat and shown friendly gesture.

yang

That's up to you. Chinese were the aggressor when India helped them in getting the UN permanent seat and shown friendly gesture.
I know ,and the former Miss World blamed China ,she said that China is a ungrateful country.
And I admit India helped us a lot ,and we honoured India a lot at that time.But that don't mean you can do things that harm our hearts,you want to expand and you think we won't fight againest because you have US,England,Russia(the Russia-China relationship broke down) as your backing.
You may see the same thing as our relationship with France,once a time ,we see France as our best friend in Europ,and we honoured General de Gaulle a lot .And when Mr Sarkozy ,(then is just a section chief) visited China,Saklozy claimed he wanted to meet our president HuJingtao,and we agreed,we insist him a lot,and we sighed many contracts with him,because we think he can play a possitive role in our relationship.But how he treat us ,he is the first man want to protest Beijing Olympic Games,and hurt our hearts badly.Even Hitler didn't protest the Olympic Games,How can he do that?For the unexist reason.
And communists represent the majority people's interest,they confiscate land,and distributed the lands to the poor,no matter in mainland or Tibet,but it destoryed the interest of the high society of Tibet,they just be the 5% of the whole population.
Now more and more people know the truth ,a France journalist said :in the precious historical video,the Tibetan are so happy ,and they get the freedom,and some Tibetan were so happy to cry,some of them even didn't sleep all the night,just stayed in their fields.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I know ,and the former Miss World blamed China ,she said that China is a ungrateful country.
And I admit India helped us a lot ,and we honoured India a lot at that time.But that don't mean you can do things that harm our hearts,you want to expand and you think we won't fight againest because you have US,England,Russia(the Russia-China relationship broke down) as your backing.
You may see the same thing as our relationship with France,once a time ,we see France as our best friend in Europ,and we honoured General de Gaulle a lot .And when Mr Sarkozy ,(then is just a section chief) visited China,Saklozy claimed he wanted to meet our president HuJingtao,and we agreed,we insist him a lot,and we sighed many contracts with him,because we think he can play a possitive role in our relationship.But how he treat us ,he is the first man want to protest Beijing Olympic Games,and hurt our hearts badly.Even Hitler didn't protest the Olympic Games,How can he do that?For the unexist reason.
And communists represent the majority people's interest,they confiscate land,and distributed the lands to the poor,no matter in mainland or Tibet,but it destoryed the interest of the high society of Tibet,they just be the 5% of the whole population.
Now more and more people know the truth ,a France journalist said :in the precious historical video,the Tibetan are so happy ,and they get the freedom,and some Tibetan were so happy to cry,some of them even didn't sleep all the night,just stayed in their fields.
Where does france come in to picture between India and China? So according to you India helped you guys and then instead of helping them you back stabbed them right. That is what I am saying Chinese can not be trusted. In 1962 once they felt they can capture Arunachal they attacked but once IA started retaliating they ran away. Similarly once you guys feel you can have easy from your side you will attack that's the way you work show the friendship and then back stab don't have the guts to come in open in a true communist way.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Nukes to Pakistan, insurgency in eastern India, string of pearls strategy, dubious behavior at vienna during NSG waiver, carrying out news in Xinhua that Mumbai 26/11 attacks are false-flag operations and last but not least 1962 back-stabbing should not be forgotten if India has to really believe what is the China's ultimate motive.

China's ultimate motive with respect to India, is to contain it from becoming a global or regional power as it might chip on the feet of China's global super power ambitions. Believe China at your peril.

pyromaniac

Founding Member
Isn't this the same thing they said back in 1962 before they attacked us?

natarajan

Let us be friendly with all but keep updating our defence strongest in asia so that 1962 wont repeat

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
i shall not belive China even if i was offered a Trillion $'s

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Well a trillion dollars IS a lot of money!!!!!:D
You could say 'I believe you now give us the cash!'

hbogyt

re

Guys.....take it from someone who was raised in a Chinese culture and grew up with them. You never believe what they say.....its all part of the overall pysch_ops/PR/disinformation strategy.

If you really want to understand China's strategy towards India; then you only need to watch their actions, not their words. They try to humiliate India diplomatically at the UN and militarily try to bully India every chance they get.......Even when India trying to declare a known Pak terrorist in the UN....it was blocked by China.

Their words and the treaties they sign mean nothing......Like i said before, they will wipe their asses with the paper after signing on the dotted line !!
Oh yea, what treaties haven't we honored?

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nukes to Pakistan, insurgency in eastern India, string of pearls strategy, dubious behavior at vienna during NSG waiver, carrying out news in Xinhua that Mumbai 26/11 attacks are false-flag operations and last but not least 1962 back-stabbing should not be forgotten if India has to really believe what is the China's ultimate motive.

China's ultimate motive with respect to India, is to contain it from becoming a global or regional power as it might chip on the feet of China's global super power ambitions. Believe China at your peril.

even North Korea . and now taht list might increase with Burma and Bangladesh in it .

macintosh

Again with this! There is absolutely ZERO evidence from the intelligence community, including India's btw, that even suggests that North Korean nukes came from China.

This is ALL your imagination.
I agree with you Sir. North korean nukes may have been a result of "Khan ki Dukaan" instead. I mean Pak was behind their Nukes with transfer of missile tech from NK to PK.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles