China: Pakistani student Osama killed in public by the family of his GF

Butter Chicken

Country flag
China: Pakistani student Osama(University: Shanyang) killed in public by the father and brother of the girl he was dating.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
When you try to forge alliance which are not natural, you may encounter so many such things.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
See the name, osama lol:pound:so after the muricans, the chinese too have killed osama and showed them that they are by no means behind the US in any field. I was expecting the girls father and brother to kick the paki a** with some kung fu like in all chimese movies and i must say i am disappointed.

dhananjay1

Many paki families also kill guys they don't approve of, Chinese are doing the same thing. Pakis can only kidnap and convert helpless Hindu girls and larp as mard e momins.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
'Suicide' is for international consumption. 'Jihad karke Shahadat' is for domestic consumption. How can these stupids believe the govt even after the video circulating online like wild fire?

dhananjay1

Lot to learn from Sinhalese,Bamars & Han Chinese. They understood the true definition of Jihad and devised an effective counter. War for SURVIVAL. Survival of the fittest.
Most Hindus also understood the nature of Islam, if not theoraticaly than instinctively, before the sarvadharma samabhava cancer kicked in.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles