china navy out to rob money off fishermen in Asia Sea

ParacelVietnam

Do you still want to talk about history over 2000 years before?

You should know Qin is a name hundreds (or thousands) of years before the name Sikkim, Tibet, Cashmir or Vietnam.

In fact, Tibet was not in Qin's territory, and also you can not find any history record of Tibet then. We can only know that there were human activities before Christ. But does this mean anything? China has a very very long history, that's why my sense of history is totally different from yours.

And, another thing you should know is that the north part of nowadays Vietnam was in the Qin's territory. But I am sure that the locals at 200BC in ‘Vietnam’ have not any relationship with people in Vietnam now.
You are so humour:sarcastic:! Do you know the differences between North and South Chinese? Why do you cannot understand others?? In your words, I can say that Han invaded our territory untill now!

In fact, before Christ, we, Viet nation, set up our own country called Lac Viet then Au Lac. Viet territory even expanded to Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian.

In our long history, we expelled all Northern aggressors, time by time, century by century! And we still keep on our own culture, that differ from yours! The South Chinese culture is still keep on some similarities with us and it differs from the North too. It is because they are once belonged to Viet culture!

King Quang Trung even called Qianlong to return Guangdong, Guangxi and Fujian to Vietnam!

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
zhlee kashmir has been part of my nation sinces time Immemorial and is for mentioned in Indian Historical text Srinagar is said to be founded by HH ashoka the Emperor of India

Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

valley was called Kashyapa-pura, which has been identified with Kao-1r6.nupos of Hecataeus (apud Stephen of Byzantium) and Kaspatyros of Herodotus (3.102, 4.44). Kashmir is also the country meant by Ptolemy's Kao-ir,~pta.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Stop it with the history lessons this historical prcedent thing is getting ridiculous by that logic the greeks should rule the entire middle east, if you look at history NO NATION has remained the same with respect to size and ruler for the last 2000 yrs china, japan and the rest of the shebang included. if you are soo keen to follow history follow this map it is a reflection of china during the 5 dynasties ten kingdoms period ad907-960.

RIP to the sailors who died due to criminal actions by chinese border guard, my condolences to their families

zhlee

You are so humour:sarcastic:! Do you know the differences between North and South Chinese? Why do you cannot understand others?? In your words, I can say that Han invaded our territory untill now!
A funny thing: You knows more about Chinese than Chinese.

In fact, before Christ, we, Viet nation, set up our own country called Lac Viet then Au Lac. Viet territory even expanded to Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian.
When? In which year? In which history book?

In our long history, we expelled all Northern aggressors, time by time, century by century! And we still keep on our own culture, that differ from yours! The South Chinese culture is still keep on some similarities with us and it differs from the North too. It is because they are once belonged to Viet culture!
Who keep similarities culture with who? Can you explain?
Who abandoned the literal? That means abandon the history. And the governor can make their own HISTORY by rewriting the textbooks.

King Quang Trung even called Qianlong to return Guangdong, Guangxi and Fujian to Vietnam!
If this happened, there must be record left. Where can we find it, it is not very long ago. Qianlong was a iron fist governor, he recovered the Taiwan by an extensive war.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles