China Military: Photos & Videos

J20!

Country flag
The PLA at Vostok 2018:

600 pieces of artillery pieces, tanks and other vehicles, 5 aircraft and 24 helicopters.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
PLA personel and armored units at the opening ceremony:

Jackd

The PLA at Vostok 2018:

600 pieces of artillery pieces, tanks and other vehicles, 5 aircraft and 24 helicopters.
China's border with Russia is very beneficial for both the countries.

Jackd

Call me whatever but India should have also taken part in Vostok'18.

porky_kicker

Country flag
China's border with Russia is very beneficial for both the countries.
Lolzzzz

You know how many Russian offensive assets are facing the Chinese side ? ( Both East and West sector )

They are supposedly against the Japanese , NATO etc but then again it is matter of few degrees only isn't it ?

Or do you know about the SIGINT / ELINT stations run by CIA and MSS along the sino Russian border ?

Now it is in Russia's interest so they are playing along, once Bitten twice shy ( memories of sino - soviet conflict is not too old isn't it ? )

Last edited:

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Lolzzzz

You know how many Russian offensive assets are facing the Chinese side ? ( Both East and West sector )

They are supposedly against the Japanese , NATO etc but then again it is matter of few degrees only isn't it ?

Or do you know about the SIGINT / ELINT stations run by CIA and MSS along the sino Russian border ?

Now it is in Russia's interest so they are playing along, once Bitten twice shy ( memories of sino - soviet conflict is not too old isn't it ? )
Wait, Russia has allowed CIA to run ELINT SIGINT stations along the border to spy on the China. CIA stations in Russia with Russian permission.

Wow. Just wowww.

FactsPlease

Country flag
Lolzzzz

I don't know that either. Perhaps you can shed some light, please. And, with all due respect, FACT PLEASE (or at least some best-verified sources), NOT speculation... ...

porky_kicker

Country flag
Wait, Russia has allowed CIA to run ELINT SIGINT stations along the border to spy on the China. CIA stations in Russia with Russian permission.

Wow. Just wowww.
You got it upside down

Chinese and Americans together ran listening posts against the Russians from Chinese soil.

As of date whether the posts are active I don't know, I suspect they are still operational.

I forget the names of the places one was in Manchuria , try google you might get lucky

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
I don't know that either. Perhaps you can shed some light, please. And, with all due respect, FACT PLEASE (or at least some best-verified sources), NOT speculation... ...
With due respect let me make it easy for you

It is speculation

So no worries now

nimo_cn

Country flag
You got it upside down

Chinese and Americans together ran listening posts against the Russians from Chinese soil.

As of date whether the posts are active I don't know, I suspect they are still operational.

I forget the names of the places one was in Manchuria , try google you might get lucky
it's true that Chinese allowed CIA to set up listening stations inside Chinese territory along the Sino Russia during the cold war era, most of which were located in Xinjiang province. China was under tremendous military threat from Russia back then, Chinese leaders were ready to abandon Beijing once Russians launched offensive attack.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
it's true that Chinese allowed CIA to set up listening stations inside Chinese territory along the Sino Russia during the cold war era, most of which were located in Xinjiang province. China was under tremendous military threat from Russia back then, Chinese leaders were ready to abandon Beijing once Russians launched offensive attack.
China was under so much threat from Russia they armed you to the teeth?

rockdog

Country flag
You got it upside down

The CIA listening station was located in Xinjiang border area,during USSR invaded Afghanistan.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
From the Soviet Union, not Russia. It was referred to as the Sino-Soviet split. Do a bit of reading mate...
Communist China was no friend of the CIA. The CIA didn't even know they had tense relations until it was over in 1966 according to the CIA's own documents.

The documents show that American intelligence agencies were slow to recognize the emergence of differences between the Soviet Union and China in what is known as the Sino-Soviet split. As late as 1966, three years before clashes along the border took the relationship to its lowest state, an estimate described an open break in relations between the Soviet Union and China as unlikely.

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/19/politics/secret-papers-about-china-are-released-by-the-cia.html

Global Defence

New threads

Articles