China Military News & Updates

skywatcher

Country flag
‘American destroyer is a much bigger beast. It should have rammed the small Chinese vessel and sent it to the bottom of the sea. Of course the Americans would have sustained some damage but it will send a great message to the Chinese to stay away on stupid maneuvers .
You're not joking, are you
i_f25.png
052D is a 7500 ton class destroyer.

skywatcher

Country flag
Chinese invasion of Taiwan

When is China going to invade Taiwan? …..

‘’They have kept us waiting for decades while the threats, intimidation continue unabated. The world is awaiting this invasion to watch Chinese military machine demolished together with new awakening in the West that trade with China which puts cash in Chinese hands is dangerous.

Chinese, please do invade and watch your new and inexperienced military totally demolished. ….. Yes, their would be losses on Taiwan and US sides also but not enough as much as Chinese would loose. That will be end of Chinese intimidation of rest of Asia and end of Chinese trade domination.

We hate wars and especially the Whiteman's war in Ukraine but in case of Taiwan, we are going to love it as for decades Chinese intimidation are all over.
Are you insinuating again?
i_f25.png
Former Taiwan president visited China last month.

skywatcher

Country flag
Taiwan is always considered a lost province for reunion by most Chinese.
i_f25.png

A number of Taiwanese high rank officials, generals or even presidents(labeled as traitors by some Taiwanese)would go to China for a good will tour after they retired.
i_f25.png
Chinese and Taiwanese both speak Mandarin just like both India and and Pakistan speak Hindi or Urdu
i_f25.png
But I don't know if India and Pakistan share this kind of brotherhood
i_f25.png

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Taiwan is always considered a lost province for reunion by most Chinese. View attachment 208967
A number of Taiwanese high rank officials, generals or even presidents(labeled as traitors by some Taiwanese)would go to China for a good will tour after they retired. View attachment 208972
There are many Taiwanese, especially in business and high tech, who still loves China as a nation and a people.

Indians do not understand this:
IMG_9145.jpeg

Soldier355

Country flag
Overview of the main tank Toure 96A of China. The Chinese army has published a promo video of its main battle tank ZTZ-96A, also called the Third Generation Toure 96A. The Type 96 tank, like many other examples of Chinese military equipment, traces its lineage to Soviet prototypes. The Type 96 tank was created in 1997 on the basis of the Soviet T-72, in 2005 the tank was upgraded to the Type 96A version. The tank has a combined multi-layer armor in the frontal projection and dense dynamic protection. The tank is equipped with all modern systems and equipment: a thermal imager, a modern laser rangefinder, a high-speed fire-fighting system, and a system of protection against weapons of mass destruction. The main gun of the Type 96A tank is a 125 mm smoothbore gun, a copy of the Russian 2A46M, the tank has an automatic loader similar to that of the T-72 tank. The tank can fire not only conventional projectiles, but also anti-tank systems from the gun barrel. Auxiliary armament of the tank is a 12.7-mm W-85 anti-aircraft machine gun and a 7.62-mm machine gun coaxial with a cannon. In general, the tank has good indicators of firepower, mobility and security. The tank is equipped with a 1000 hp engine. capable of speeds up to 65 km / h on the highway, and up to 40 km / h on rough terrain. The weight of the tank is 42 tons, the crew is 3 people.

rockdog

Country flag
Overview of the main tank Toure 96A of China. The Chinese army has published a promo video of its main battle tank ZTZ-96A, also called the Third Generation Toure 96A. The Type 96 tank, like many other examples of Chinese military equipment, traces its lineage to Soviet prototypes. The Type 96 tank was created in 1997 on the basis of the Soviet T-72, in 2005 the tank was upgraded to the Type 96A version. The tank has a combined multi-layer armor in the frontal projection and dense dynamic protection. The tank is equipped with all modern systems and equipment: a thermal imager, a modern laser rangefinder, a high-speed fire-fighting system, and a system of protection against weapons of mass destruction. The main gun of the Type 96A tank is a 125 mm smoothbore gun, a copy of the Russian 2A46M, the tank has an automatic loader similar to that of the T-72 tank. The tank can fire not only conventional projectiles, but also anti-tank systems from the gun barrel. Auxiliary armament of the tank is a 12.7-mm W-85 anti-aircraft machine gun and a 7.62-mm machine gun coaxial with a cannon. In general, the tank has good indicators of firepower, mobility and security. The tank is equipped with a 1000 hp engine. capable of speeds up to 65 km / h on the highway, and up to 40 km / h on rough terrain. The weight of the tank is 42 tons, the crew is 3 people.

товарищи!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles