China making armed drones; eyes Pak, Arab states for sales

Pakistani Nationalist

No military objectives have been achieved by the Pakistani effort
Lol whatever man... 80% FATA is clear.
Even supply routes in Pakistan could not be maintained by Pakistani army
Thts not the job of army to guard roads for NATO containers which are damaging our roads n costing us billions.

Shelling civilians does not mean a victory.
Do u have sympathies with taliban? PA is shelling those thousands of talibastards tht cross frm afghan border while NATO-ANA sleep.

Country flag
Lol whatever man... 80% FATA is clear.

Thts not the job of army to guard roads for NATO containers which are damaging our roads n costing us billions.

Do u have sympathies with taliban? PA is shelling those thousands of talibastards tht cross frm afghan border while NATO-ANA sleep.

Why don't you let NATO come into Pakistan I am sure the supply routes would have been cleared. If 80% of FATA is cleared as you claim why the defeat to the Taliban and the increase in terrorist attacks inside Pakistan?? If laser guided hellfire missiles from predators are killing civilians as Pakistan claims, how precise are the rockets Pakistan is firing?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
The point is who are these militants, a state bombing it's own people and showing successes reminds me of 1971, way to go. Any way this artificial entity has survived for too long because of foreign money. There is no meaning of existence of pakistan any more. Time is ripe for another 1971, but this time with multiple entity coming out

Pakistani Nationalist

Why don't you let NATO come into Pakistan I am sure the supply routes would have been cleared.

You should let Pakistan army into IOK and we will curb all the attacks... how does tht sound?

If 80% of FATA is cleared as you claim why the defeat to the Taliban and the increase in terrorist attacks
inside Pakistan??
For terrorist attacks u dont need to occupy land but the means and those bastards have drug money n lots of explosives............. no country is prone to attacks..

If laser guided hellfire missiles from predators are killing civilians as Pakistan claims, how precise are the rockets Pakistan is firing?
The civilians die accidently while in this case there r thousands of them attacking... what should we do? send our airforce to bomb afghanistan.

sandeepdg

Guys, please check before posting a thread !!!

@Parthy, man couldn't you see a similar thread posted by me right below yours ?? This is third time, I suppose I am pointing this out. Couldn't you guys use the search feature on the homepage for checking out if a similar thread exists !! That's what its meant for !

Mods, please merge my thread with this thread.

Pintu

Threads have been merged. Guys next time on the identical thread if noticed will be deleted , rather being merged. Please spare your little time to use search option for existence of such thread. I think this is the Second time I have to make such request. Third time it will be deleted.

Regards

Parthy

Air Warrior
Guys, please check before posting a thread !!!

@Parthy, man couldn't you see a similar thread posted by me right below yours ?? This is third time, I suppose I am pointing this out. Couldn't you guys use the search feature on the homepage for checking out if a similar thread exists !! That's what its meant for !

Mods, please merge my thread with this thread.
Buddy! I didn't notice YOUR previous thread.. Unfortunately, it wasn't showing the thread lists of same topic when we are posting one.. And when I posted this, YOUR THREAD was not right below mine...

@Mods I'll try to use the search feature from next time on.

sandeepdg

^^ No problem, mate. Just use the search feature next time. It doesn't feel good when you post a thread and then some one posts a similar thread, and the discussion carries on in the thread posted by the other person. :(

Global Defence

New threads

Articles