China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III
A grim Ministry of Defense bulletin issued to Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev today states that President Hu has "agreed in principal" that the only way to stop the West's aggression led by the United States is through "direct and immediate military action" and that the Chinese leader has ordered his Naval Forces to "prepare for warfare."
Hu's call for war joins Chinese Rear Admiral and prominent military commentator Zhang Zhaozhong who, likewise, warned this past week that: "China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a Third World War," and Russian General Nikolai Makarov who grimly stated last week: "I do not rule out local and regional armed conflicts developing into a large-scale war, including using nuclear weapons."
A new US intelligence report has also stated that China has up to 3000 nuclear weapons compared with general estimates of between 80 and 400. To further pour more gasoline on the fire, the Washington Times has just reported that North Korea is making missile able to hit the US.
The raising of global tensions between the East and West was exploded this past fortnight when Russian Ambassador Vladimir Titorenko and two of his aides retuning from Syria were brutally assaulted and put in hospital by Qatar security forces allegedly aided by CIA and British MI6 agents attempting to gain access to diplomatic pouches containing information from Syrian intelligence that the United States was flooding Syria and Iran with the same US-backed al Qaida mercenaries who toppled the Libyan government.

lcatejas

Agar gadha ghode ki khal bhi pahenle tab bhi gadha hi kahlayega !!!
If donkey will wear horse hide .. than also donkey will be donkey !!!:scared1:

lcatejas

Even i am waiting to how the made in chine junk will work ?:p

agentperry

2 months after war,

chinese forces finally entered delhi. captured all chief of staff and ak antony.

chinese chief dressed as gabbar appeared. shouts: give me a reason to consider not killing you.

airforce chief: come on i made your job easy. my boys crashed all planes within 5 kms of base.
chinese gabbar: hmmm... your fault. killed airforce chief.
navy chief: come on dude. want my wife?
chinese gabbar: im gay panda. navy chief killed
army chief: you can take my flat in adarsh society.
chinese gabbar: the on near aish plot?
army chief: noo... killed...
anotny: come on dude are you really going to waste bullet killing me?
both giggled.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles