China is second only to the US in quality research | Nature

salute

oh okay thats why chinese products appears same as usa. :laugh:

Top 10 Chinese Knockoffs of Foreign Products
Why buy an expensive Apple iPhone, when you could by a Chinese Goophone for a fraction of the cost?! China is full of bootlegged, counterfeit versions of Western products, made cheaply and sold cheaply. Which of these knock offs have you heard of? Here's China Uncensored's list of the Top 10 Chinese knockoffs of Foreign Products.

Antam1505

butthurt butthurt ... jealousy jealousy

butthurt jealousy detected :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

blueblood

But these impressive numbers mask an uncomfortable fact: most of these papers are of low quality or have little impact. Citation per article (CPA) measures the quality and impact of papers. China's CPA is 1.47, the lowest figure among the top 20 publishing countries, according to Elsevier's Scopus citation database.

China's CPA dropped from 1.72 for the period from 2005 to 2009, and is now below emerging countries such as India and Brazil.

In China, the avid pursuit of publishing sometimes gives rise to scientific fraud. In the most high-profile case in recent years, two lecturers from central China's Jinggangshan University were sacked in 2010 after a journal that published their work admitted 70 papers they wrote over two years had been falsified.

"This is one of the worst cases. These unethical people not only deceived people to further their academic reputations, they also led academic research on the wrong path, which is a waste of resources," Mu said.

A study done by researchers at Wuhan University in 2010 says more than 100 million U.S. dollars changes hands in China every year for ghost-written academic papers. The market in buying and selling scientific papers has grown five-fold in the past three years.

http://english.cas.cn/newsroom/china_research/201109/t20110926_75603.shtml

@Antam 1505, :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Still making a fool out of yourself in public I see.

Antam1505

But these impressive numbers mask an uncomfortable fact: most of these papers are of low quality or have little impact. Citation per article (CPA) measures the quality and impact of papers. China's CPA is 1.47, the lowest figure among the top 20 publishing countries, according to Elsevier's Scopus citation database.

China's CPA dropped from 1.72 for the period from 2005 to 2009, and is now below emerging countries such as India and Brazil.

In China, the avid pursuit of publishing sometimes gives rise to scientific fraud. In the most high-profile case in recent years, two lecturers from central China's Jinggangshan University were sacked in 2010 after a journal that published their work admitted 70 papers they wrote over two years had been falsified.

"This is one of the worst cases. These unethical people not only deceived people to further their academic reputations, they also led academic research on the wrong path, which is a waste of resources," Mu said.

A study done by researchers at Wuhan University in 2010 says more than 100 million U.S. dollars changes hands in China every year for ghost-written academic papers. The market in buying and selling scientific papers has grown five-fold in the past three years.

http://english.cas.cn/newsroom/china_research/201109/t20110926_75603.shtml

@Antam 1505, :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Still making a fool out of yourself in public I see.

So are you saying the western media is making propaganda about China strong, and China bashing themself?

blueblood

So are you saying the western media is making propaganda about China strong, and China bashing themself?
You moron, can you not read or is this the best you came up with?

Chinese papers are just like Chinese cars, too many and self cited but fail to conform the standards.

Antam1505

You moron, can you not read or is this the best you came up with?

Chinese papers are just like Chinese cars, too many and self cited but fail to conform the standards.

You are so idiot that can't understand my word. :laugh:

You dont answer my question, and playing IGNORANCE instead.

Can you read the table of top 100 countries above? and China is ranked 2nd. It is published by western media, not china.

Can you explain it?

blueblood

You are so idiot that can't understand my word. :laugh:

You dont answer my question, and playing IGNORANCE instead.

Can you read the table of top 100 countries above? and China is ranked 2nd. It is published by western media, not china.

Can you explain it?
Can you not see the same publication claiming 31% of articles submitted are plagiarized?

SOURCES YOU MORON, SOURCES!!!!

Antam1505

YOU STUPID FALSE FLAG CUNT

Look at China's ranking by the h index you turd and take a look at the topic of the thread. Look at the number of CPA and self citation, you goddamn retard.

http://www.scimagojr.com/countryran...region=all&year=all&order=h&min=0&min_type=it

THAT MEANS YOU ARE IDIOT!! Thats it.

Your H index is FAILED!

The fact is so blatant given infront of your eyes that China is considered China second position in Top 100, and you still dont understand.
:rofl::pound:

blueblood

But but but but but but but but but .... why are they place China at second rank of top 100?????

THAT MEANS YOU ARE IDIOT!! Thats it.

The fact is so blatant given infront of your eyes about China second position in Top 100, and you still dont understand.
:rofl::pound:
I love how I take the wind out of your sails. I just love it.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:No coherent arguments and just bullshit.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to our new resident retard. Please go easy on him.

In 2010, however, Nature had also noted rising concerns about fraud in Chinese research, reporting that in one Chinese government survey, a third of more than 6,000 scientific researchers at six leading institutions admitted to plagiarism, falsification or fabrication.

http://www.economist.com/news/china...earch-leading-academic-fraud-looks-good-paper

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

@Rowdy , @VIP , @bennedose , @roma , @Mad Indian , @rock127

Antam1505

I love how I take the wind out of your sails. I just love it.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:No coherent arguments and just bullshit.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to our new resident retard. Please go easy on him.

@Rowdy , @VIP , @bennedose , @roma , @Mad Indian , @rock127

Its obvious that this stupidity and ignorance that all you can demonstrate in this thread.

You enjoy winning on IGNORANCE and DENIAL.

You dont understand what H-Index mean.

You dont understand why China is placed as Second in Top 100 rank.

You cant do math, the 30% of low quality publication means nothing, as 70% of good quality ones still give a huge number still and place china at second rank.

You are Idiot

:laugh: :laugh:

Antam1505

You dont have capability in debate buddy, as your brain cant think!

You fail to answer my question, and fail to understand the article

blueblood

Its obvious that this stupidity and ignorance that all you can demonstrate in this thread.

You enjoy winning on IGNORANCE and DENIAL.

You dont understand what H-Index mean.

You dont understand why China is placed as Second in Top 100 rank.

You cant do math, the 30% of low quality publication means nothing, as 70% of good quality ones still give a huge number still and place china at second rank.

You are Idiot

:laugh: :laugh:

SOURCES YOU JACKASS, SOURCES!!!

I gave you three but you are still bitching about the one in OP.:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Do you really have trouble understanding English you mentally challenged, freak of nature?

1003647_584012978310824_651093330_n.png

Antam1505

SOURCES YOU JACKASS, SOURCES!!!

I gave you three but you are still bitching about the one in OP.:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Do you really have trouble understanding English you mentally challenged, freak of nature?

View attachment 5514
So what with your source????

Your source doesnt deny China position as second rank at all. Obviously you dont understand what your source is telling about.
Your source was telling so many low quality and academy fraud in China, and nobody deny it.

Whats the problem with that? Nobody deny it. Why so idiot?

The other your source is telling China is second in number documents, citable documents, and citations, but not number second in H-Index. So what??? It seems you dont understand what you are outburst, as you cant explain further. You dont understand what H-index is.

While the other source was telling China is second rank in top 100. Do you understand that?

So you dont know the meaning of 30% of low quality documents, but you dont know either whether the other source telling China as rank 2 is wrong or not. It seems you are so confused but keep pushing your denial.

See, you are debating without intelligence at all. Just like a panic idiot guy who push so hard ignorance and denials.

Last edited:

blueblood

So what with your source????

Your source doesnt deny China position as second rank at all. Obviously you dont understand what your source is telling about.
Your source was telling so many low quality and academy fraud in China. Thats it.

Whats the problem with that?

The other source was telling China is second rank in top 100. Do you understand that?

Why so Idiot?
Ahh, the bitching and moaning when not having a credible source. Suits you.

You RETARD my source points out that China is 20th in the world in terms of quality not second, you DUMBASS.

Antam1505

It is so funny to see an IDIOT who doesn't reliaze his IDIOCY and keep Demonstrating his IDIOCY and humiliating himself in front of public.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Antam1505

Ahh, the bitching and moaning when not having a credible source. Suits you.

You RETARD my source points out that China is 20th in the world in terms of quality not second, you DUMBASS.
Instead of repeating idiocy, please show me which statement of your source saying China is 20th in term of Quality.

And explain us why China is still placed in the Second in Top 100.

Can you?

Nature.com is not unreliable source. It is a reputable source in fact! it is you who doesnt understand anything but ourbursting idiocy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles