China helping Pakistan with ICBM, says US Congressman Ted Poe

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
China helping Pakistan with ICBM, says US Congressman Ted Poe
Poe referred to a recent research on design similarities between the
Shaheen III TEL and the Sanjiang Special Vehicle Corporation of China.

We are deeply concerned that the TEL displayed in Pakistan was acquired from China, says US Congressman. (Photo: Representational Image)
Washington: A top United States lawmaker has alleged that China was helping Pakistan with intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) and claimed that it was also engaged in bullying its neighbours in Asia.

"They (China) are thieves. They steal our intellectual property. Cyber attacks, I believe they're responsible for those, they're bullying Asia, trying to make new sovereign territory in the South China Sea and then claim the area around it," Congressman Ted Poe alleged during a Congressional hearing on Asia on Thursday. "They're helping Pakistan with ICBMs, and then you get to human rights, they're the worst offender I think in the world," he alleged.

"They persecute Christians and other religious minorities, and then they have this practice of putting people they don't like, like the Falun Gong, in prison and charging them with trumped-up political crimes and then harvesting their body organs and sell those on the marketplace," he said. "That's probably the worst type of crime in the world, in my opinion," Poe said during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Challenges and Opportunities in Asia.

Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken testified before the committee but did not respond to the allegation of Poe that China is helping Pakistan with intercontinental ballistic missile. Earlier this week Poe and Congressman Mike Rogers in a letter to US Secretary of State, John Kerry, Defence Secretary Ashton Carter and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper sought more information on report that China has enabled a Pakistani nuclear missile capability.

Rogers is Chairman of the Subcommittee on Strategic Forces and Ted Poe is Chairman of Subcommittee on Terrorism, Non-proliferation and Trade. In their letter Rogers and Poe referred to a recent research by well know Chinese military technology expert Richard Fisher who has noted the design similarities between the Shaheen III TEL (transporter erector launcher), the Sanjiang Special Vehicle Corporation of the China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC) WS51200 TEL, and a Chinese provided TEL North Korea's new KN-08 intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

This led Fisher to conclude, "CASIC has again enabled a Pakistani nuclear missile capability," the two lawmakers wrote in their letter to Kerry, Carter and Clapper. "We are deeply concerned that the TEL displayed in Pakistan was acquired from China," Rogers and Poe said in the two-page letter.
Tags: intercontinental ballistic missiles, us congress, missile
@Superdefender @Gessler @LETHALFORCE @salute @kr9

Bahamut

It might be true but I will more concrete evidence .If the case is true then we diplomatically protest and sell :brahmos:

tsunami

Country flag
@sasum @Ancient Indian @Blackwater @Navnit Kundu
@garg_bharat
From ICBMs to lasers, missiles, sub's, other technologies, we will work on it for years, and commies will be giving some counters to porks to keep us busy.
Aise thode na hota hai.
:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Well in case of ICBM I don't think it's much of a impact on India. It will be more of a danger to world including USA and specially Israel. Also as always Pakistani will get to say Ab amrika bhi hamara kuch nahi ukhad sakta :p

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
This development doesn't change the strategic balance between India-Pakistan in anyway given that Pakistan is our next door neighbor and had already attained the capability to cover 100% of India's sovereign territory with their missile range. Any supplementary achievements they make in terms of range doesn't tilt the strategic calculus from India's frame of reference. Who it affects is the additional countries which will come within the range of Pakistan's newly acquired capability, incidentally, these are the same nations which have been coddling with Pakistan for decades, despite Indian protests.

The fact that western nations have ignored Pakistani transgressions in terms of developing nuclear weapons was simply because that had the privilege to not care and still feel safe. Once their country comes with the range of Pakistani nukes, they wont have that privilege anymore, and will have to come to the discussion table to co-operate with India.

In fact, once Pakistan went nuclear, it should have been India's mission to see to it that they get long range missiles. If China fails in their pursuit, India should transfer long range missile technology to Pakistan and make sure the resultant missiles will have enough range to reach Washington.

Aise thode na hota hai.
Aaj kal Kalyug chalu hai toh aise hi hota hai. No one is going to take you seriously if you can't play the realpolitik game.

The same happened with terrorism. As long as Indians were dying and no cost was being inflicted on the west, they were very comfortable using that tool against India. They used to downplay our concerns whenever we brought it up in international forums. Only when the west came under the shadow of terrorism, they started taking a more reasonable view of terrorism. If you listen carefully to Modi's first UN address and his San Jose speech, he clearly takes a swipe at the west on their forked tongue approach on terrorism.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@sasum @Ancient Indian @Blackwater @Navnit Kundu
@garg_bharat
From ICBMs to lasers, missiles, sub's, other technologies, we will work on it for years, and commies will be giving some counters to porks to keep us busy.
Aise thode na hota hai.
:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
I am not expert in these matters.
But have one doubt.
How will pak hide the so called ICBM and maintain it with out going rusty?

I think N.K. and pak are trolling all the world.
They are poor at everything and suddenly gets good at rocket science, which makes me confused at times.

My best guess is, if the rumor is true, China may be trying to flex its muscle in Asia region. That is it.

Now I sound like teenage girl.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
It doesn't change the strategic balance obviously, but gives them confidence.
They've had that confidence of wiping off all Hindus right from the days of foundation of Islam. I don't know if you've looked at it yet but it is a well documented fact that Muhammad said in a Hadith "I'm feeling cool breeze coming form Hind"

Following that statement, Malik ibn Deenar, a well known companion of Muhammad, led a small group of 13 companions to the ancient port of Musuris in Malabar in 629 A.D. We all know what happened next.

The same line was again quoted by poet Abu Dawood in one of his poems like so :

"Meer – e – Arab ko Aayi thandi hawan jahan se
Mera watan wahi hai, mera watan wahi hai."

This line was later used by Sardar Patel after independence to mock Indian Muslims "Pakistan bana liya, abh usko develop karo, fir humko bhi thandi thandi hawa ayegi". It's just that Hindus are too stupid to care about all the historic facts, because secularism wipes off their hard drives. When sensible Hindus warn Dhindus of this mortal threat, they are labelled as communal, the same Dhindus then proceed to shed crocodile tears about ICBM and this and that. Pehle kya akkal ghas charne gayi thi?

Here's Patel's speech, everyone take a look, he addresses this issue very well @Kshatriya87, @OneGrimPilgrim

Pehle Hinduon ko talwar se marte the, abh ICBM se marenge, sirf hatiyar change hua hai, mentality toh same hee hai. But it is unsecular to admit that such a mentality exists in mainstream Muslims, because it sounds cooler to say "ohh no, no, don't blame actions of a few on all Muslims, majority of them just want peace", toh le bhai, itna compromise kar hee liya hai toh abh kya nuclear weapon aur kya ICMB, sabh ek hi baat hai. Faltu ka randi rona kis kaam ka.

As long as people aren't willing to address the core issue, these peripheral issues will keep cropping up and causing heart burns.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
They won't hide it.
They'll come up with something called Taimur (naming ICBM).
No matter, their missile gonna be inferior to A6 and even that begged from foreigners, they'll keep calling themselves ahead of entire world in missile tech.
OK you are not getting it.

What my gripe with the whole thing is, some how we are accepting that pak is catching up with us no matter what we do.

Let's analyse it.
If pak is capable of so much tech, why it is still begging other countries for tech. They can easily improvise their old stuff and upgrade.
Why involve some other big player when ever they do tech upgrades?
It lefts me confused so many times.
If North Korea is really good at missile stuff, they could have performed similarly in other fields also.
But both countries have very poor skills in so many other areas.
Enlighten me bro.

Now I am not happy with the whole world set up.
Back then, it was priests class who got blamed for every social wrongs.
Now vysya also doing the same with the society.
I think it is human fault that they get attached to things and go to extreme lengths to keep them as it is.

Last edited:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
ICBM is not a threat but SLBM is,with recent North korean tests,pakistani must be jumping as it might come to them,what we need to do is tell the chinese that deal between their two pets will have consequence for master or better start pointing more agni at china & declare them through diplomatic channel that any nuclear exchange between india & Pak in future will result few india nuclear weapong falling on terrorist nation backers to

Blackwater

Well in case of ICBM I don't think it's much of a impact on India. It will be more of a danger to world including USA and specially Israel. Also as always Pakistani will get to say Ab amrika bhi hamara kuch nahi ukhad sakta :p

iam also surprised why and how kufur yehudi keeping quiet on this :playball::playball::playball:

porky_kicker

Country flag
lol
i had said the same regarding the same TELs being used by china and porkistan a few weeks back in a post to zarvan .
nobody gave it a 2nd thought . it requires a US congressman to state the obvious.

also porkistan as of now is already in the the cross-hairs of 4 nuclear armed countries India US Britain and Israel with all of them having added various porky locations to their pre determined strategic target list.
surprising is the british list which actually seeks to use nukes to carpet bomb porkistan into dinosaur age , others are kind of restrained based on subjective retaliation.

porkies owning ICBMs is a pipe dream because it will only elicit stronger measures from US Britain and Israel who will take pro active steps to destabilize porkies covertly and add additional targets to their strategic nuclear response lists and maybe even lower their response criteria to any porky nuclear/missile sabre rattling.

i will share another interesting info , the first machined uranium blocks for initial porky nuclear bombs was supplied by china since pokies did not have the machinery , tech and expertise to mill the uranium into the desired shape based on the blueprints supplied by china.
these pre fabricated uranium blocks were transported via c130 Hercules transporters.

porky_kicker

Country flag
and regarding their tactical weapons one interesting factor is since it uses plutonium , therefor the safety factor comes into play.
if the designs for the tactical nuclear missiles r from china then no problem ,
however if the designs are indigenous then there maybe serious issues of safety considering zero or low porky technological base.
my source told me that plutonium based tactical weapons have considerable risks and chances of accidental detonation (one factor is the type of propellant used by the carrier missile itself ) , he wouldn't elaborate but said the need to have tactical weapons employed at forward bases with less than adequate resources , facilities and with certain percentage of them in readied (mated) state simply aggravates the already present risks quite a many times over.

i wouldn't mind one of them going off accidentally. inshallah to that :biggrin2: :pound:
porkies ate grass to get nuke, someday they will get to eat radioactive grass too. inshallah to that again :biggrin2: :pound:

Country flag
With the submarines Pakistan will get from China they don't need long range missiles, but with the threat from America and Europe china will make sure they have them. North Korea should not be the only Chinese ally with icbm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
On the other hand we can't even invite activists let alone arming Vietnam.

Pakis will continue to blackmail us, unless we drastically modify our Nuclear doctrine on the lines of "Samson's option"

porky_kicker

Country flag
lol

again let me show the extent to which porkies are willing to surrender their sovereignty and honor (which they had already disposed off completely ) to gain an edge over India.

in the middle and late 80s when china transferred M11 missiles with the associated TELs etc , some of them with were mated to porky assembled nukes made from Chinese supplied assemblies.
these M11s were under the control of Chinese personnel , china had refused to give the launch codes to the porkies and had kept the nuclear M11 missiles under their sovereign control inside porkistan (stationed in gilgit baltistan region).
the Chinese had assured the porkies that only if porkies came under large scale attack from India , then they would delegate the transfer of the command and control of the nuke tipped M11s to porky army.

this particular deployment of Chinese military in support of porky nuclear deployment actually set the precedence to successive deployment of large scale Chinese troops in POK for various reasons as we see today .

the fact is CIA actively supported this arrangement without the knowledge of the US government , they believed that the Chinese control of the porky nuclear assets will satisfy the porkies quest of home grown nuclear weapons . porkies were a major allies to US during those years in Afghanistan and they accepted it as a low risk option.

meanwhile the porkies were covertly working on the nuke program and used the Chinese designs and production technologies stolen from abroad to produce their own nukes which ultimately lead to the secession of Chinese control over their nuke armed missiles.
infact i and my sources came to the conclusion that this was a well thought out plan by porkies and the Chinese to prevent any serious US intervention in the nascent stages of porky nuke development and keep it fooled about the real shenanigans being orchestrated by porkies like AQ KHAN in regard to procurement of nuclear technology from the west , the Chinese also benefited from these .

the most hilarious point is that Indian agencies had extensively tapped into AQ KHANS network and unknown to him or his associates had acquired all the technologies destined for the porkies.

this fact was was later realized by AQ KHAN when informed by a western intel agency and he was really stumped and was speechless. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
lol imagine his heart break to have realized that his life's work was stolen by Indian K-boys :bounce::bounce:
on one hand he and porkistan got all the chappals :rofl:, underwear :rofl: thrown at him and them by the international community including many porkies,
and on the other hand Indians rubbing salt on his/porkies wounds by getting away with his/porkies work without anybody being wiser.

this i what i call ...........
GIVING PORKIES ZOOR KA GHATKA DHERE SE............:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

porky_kicker

Country flag
double post ...............................................................................................................

Country flag
On the other hand we can't even invite activists let alone arming Vietnam.

Pakis will continue to blackmail us, unless we drastically modify our Nuclear doctrine on the lines of "Samson's option"
This makes no difference to India. Pak already has irbm's that cover all India if
They can penetrate the airspace. India has
Always been more reactive than proactive in
The arms race with pak.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Edge over India. Even if we consider their missiles indigenous, where do they stand against Indian Counterparts? :biggrin2:
lol
u forgot their SUICIDAL TENDENCY AND INSANE RECKLESSNESS

even now porkistan is a shit hole , porkies still consider it heaven with 72 wh***s.
a nuclear post apocalyptic porkistan with a few mosques standing will be a much preferred option for demented porkies if they feel they can inflict some damage to India in exchange.

Country flag
I wonder what guidance systems China will give for this system or will China also share that?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I wonder what guidance systems China will give for this system or will China also share that?

Pakistan already uses Chinese BeiDou.

BeiDou monitors most of Asia Pacific and some of South Asia, NAVIC covers all of South Asia and some of farther IOR and China.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles