China has dismiss the chief designer of J-20 ,JF-17 & J-10

SexyChineseLady

Do you have some mental illness or injury??????

I was talking about your identity and doubts.

BTW it's our birth right to troll Pakis
Why do you care about my identity when I post Chinese stuff and respond against racist attacks against Chinese with pictures?

I don't post anywhere but the China section so I could care less about your obsessions with pakis.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Why do you care about my identity when I post Chinese stuff and respond against racist attacks against Chinese with pictures?

I don't post anywhere but the China section so I could care less about your obsessions with pakis.
The way you defend Pakistan and show love for China makes us feel you are paki

And stop lying about your identity
:nono::nono::nono:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Calling the race-card is a normal tactic of the CCP and East asians in general both on and off line.
Don't be surprised by that.

Notice that in every post of his, he sweepingly categorizes indians are doing this or that, baiting and so on... that is the real racism.

We talked about your phony identity back-story, we don't have a problem with your pics.

SexyChineseLady

The way you defend Pakistan and show love for China makes us feel you are paki

And stop lying about your identity
:nono::nono::nono:

When have I defended Pakistan?

Quote me from any of my posts where I "defend" Pakistan. I could care less about a Pakistan that discourages bikinis. Maybe you should stop lying.

I love China because I am Chinese.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
well it is personal choice , I like Chinese Girls :daru::daru::daru:.........
I also love Chinese women, they are sexy as heck. I don't have a problem with Chinese people at all, they are nice hardworking people from my experience in America. Their country is something that India should emulate and compete with. India and China had so much to gain by working together, it's a very strange alliance that they have with Pakistan.

SexyChineseLady

Calling the race-card is a normal tactic of the CCP and East asians in general both on and off line.
Don't be surprised by that.

Notice that in every post of his, he sweepingly categorizes indians are doing this or that, baiting and so on... that is the real racism.

We talked about your phony identity back-story, we don't have a problem with your pics.
You talk about my identity because you have a problem with my pictures in response to racist comments like copier, yellow monkeys, 50-centers, etc.

This thread is a prime example of Indians who are racist and feel bad being so behind my race that they have to fabricate Yang Wei's "dismissal" in an attempt bring down Chinese aircraft.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You talk about my identity because you have a problem with my pictures in response to racist comments like copier, yellow monkeys, 50-centers, etc.

This thread is a prime example of Indians who are racist and feel bad being so behind my race that they have to fabricate Yang Wei's "dismissal" in an attempt bring down Chinese aircraft.
copier, yellow monkey-- I never used that. You're lying as usual.

50-centers isn't racist. It's your job.

I did not make a comment about Yang wei either. Lying again, but that is part of your job.

And you chinese calling other people racist is a big joke. I have been in the circles of chinese people, they are the most racist people on earth, hands down. (okay, slightly behind koreans and japnese)

Also it is interesting you sweepingly accuse all indians of being racist and talk about race almost every post, while pretending to be a saint, so who's the real racist here??

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
copier, yellow monkey-- I never used that. You're lying as usual.

50-centers isn't racist. It's your job.

I did not make a comment about Yang wei either. Lying again, but that is part of your job.

And you chinese calling other people racist is a big joke. I have been in the circles of chinese people, they are the most racist people on earth, hands down. (okay, slightly behind koreans and japnese)

Also it is interesting you sweepingly accuse all indians of being racist and talk about race almost every post, while pretending to be a saint, so who's the real racist here??
Some (unsolicited) advice for you bro

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I also love Chinese women, they are sexy as heck. I don't have a problem with Chinese people at all, they are nice hardworking people from my experience in America. Their country is something that India should emulate and compete with. India and China had so much to gain by working together, it's a very strange alliance that they have with Pakistan.
No offence but gullible indians are still in the bhai-bhai mode.

And more importantly indians don't understand geopolitics; our lives are based on honor. Chinese are masters of geopolitics and deception, almost on par with america these days. It's just that americans have more money :)

SexyChineseLady

Why thank you! That was very nice of you.

Pakistan was an ally against the USSR and was instrumental in opening up the relationship between Nixon's America and Mao's China. China never forgets its friends.

It is not about India.

Personally I would never visit Pakistan. I stay away from places where I can't show my ankles never mind 95 percent of my toned body in a bikini.

airtel

Country flag

thread was started by me , I just shared this post because i got this news on some other forum (even i was not sure about authenticity of this news this is why i asked from Chinese members ) .

I dont hate Chinese people .............we have problem with your government .................not you & your race .............please calm down .

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Some (unsolicited) advice for you bro
Alright it's cool.
I'm outta here anyway. I need to get so chow in me. Lunch time :)

My posts will probably be deleted, so that's that.

Later comrades. Mao Mao for president. Peace.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
No offence but gullible indians are still in the bhai-bhai mode.

And more importantly indians don't understand geopolitics; our lives are based on honor. Chinese are masters of geopolitics and deception, almost on par with america these days. It's just that americans have more money :)
I'm not in bhai bhai mode at all. I understand that China is not a political friend of India and that they are a Pakistan ally. That being said, I admire some aspects of the country and my interactions with its people have been pleasant and wish things could be better between India and China. That's all. Enjoy your lunch.

gslv markIII

Country flag
That is a lie. If India made the Al-31 then why did your Prime Minister Singh need to raise the issue with Russia? He had to because India was doing nothing but screwdriving Russian parts.
Non sense. AL 31 FP is a Russian design & any improvement of modification of that one is the responsibility of the OEM. May be the Chinese wouldn't understand it as they work with stolen IPs.

Nope, this is the report on how horrible the MKI availability is:
"According to ministry of defence (MoD) figures accessed by Business Standard, the serviceability rate of the Su-30MKI was just 48 per cent till last year. "
https://www.google.com/amp/wap.busi...mki-s-poor-serviceability-114102300006_1.html

http://m.economictimes.com/news/def...ty-could-go-up-to-75/articleshow/50075387.cms

gslv markIII

Country flag
engineers to China, some were even taught to speak Mandarin. Our technical input was restricted, its basically a Chinese project co-funded by Pakistan in order to have our first experience of developing a fighter from scratch
Is it another case like the 'co-development' of K8 trainer where Pakistan contributed 8 engineers to the development team ?

STFU and put your global record breaking Late Coming Aircraft in the jokes thread idiot.
The fuselage comes in kit but will be produced in Pakistan when we switch to block III.
So you don't even produce the fuselage of JF 17 in-house & have no plans to produce the entire fuselage in the future. Yet you are mocking an Indian developed fighter? Hilarious.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles