China has dismiss the chief designer of J-20 ,JF-17 & J-10

IndianHawk

Country flag
The J-15 like all Flankers can carry 12 tons. The LCA can carry 4 tons (according to Indians but who knows?) That is the law of aviation based on engine and configuration. A single engine light fighter cannot carry more yhan a twin engine heavy fighter. Unless you are a liar or just extremely clueless about aviation, you would know this.

The article is talking about the load when launching off a ski-jump. The LCA will carry much less than the J-15 when flying off the same ski-jump. That is the law of physics.

Off a CATOBAR carrier, the J-15 will carry the full 12 ton load. The same with LCA if there is ever a CATOBAR version.

And why are you using the LCA again when comparing to carrier craft? Indians have nothing else to talk about?
We don't need to talk about anything other than lca.
Ever heard quality over quantity??.

You can field all the junk series because Chinese know that they can't met LCA.

LCA with advanced composite materials and low rcs will not even be visible to chinese 3rd grade radars.
But on LCAs radar display heavy outdated metal box fighters will clearly look like the big mess of junk that they actually are.:pound:

Then the great engineers of china put overpowered Russian engines which will emit enormous heat signatures.

It will be duck hunting session for LCA .

Now let's talk Carrier. First build a CATOBAR than talk about it. It's a whole different ball game.

NLCA already flying in SBTF Ins Hansa.
Just Google oh wait.... you cant:biggrin2:
We already have two carriers on the sea we are not desperate to show off half baked junk jumping around.:bounce:

Accept that you need so many junk series because none of them actually is effective.:scared2:

Go back to drawing board .:cool1:

SexyChineseLady

We don't need to talk about anything other than lca.

Ever heard quality over quantity??.
A decade late, lightweight design that is certainly not quality.

This is very delusuonal.

You can field all the junk series because Chinese know that they can't met LCA.
Yes I agree with that! Very small chance a Chinese plane will ever meet a LCA since there are only two LCAs in service and India is already asking for bids for a foreign single engine plane. Sorry the LCA smells like a complete failure.

It will be duck hunting session for LCA .
I'm sorry but this is a delusion of grandeur. A lightweight fighter from the 1990s that was repeatedly delayed by need for foreign parts is not an impressive aircraft that is able to hunt anyone.

NLCA already flying in SBTF Ins Hansa.
Please post a video of the LCA flying off a carrier and not just from a land airstrip. I googled but can't find any picture of a LCA launching from an actual carrier.

Unlike the J-15, which is flying off a REAL carrier, please watch my video :)

We already have two carriers on the sea we are not desperate to show off half baked junk jumping around.
Actually India has no carrier at sea right now. Your Vikramaditya is under going a major overhaul and won't be back on sea for awhile (maybe 8 months to a year.) The Viraat has retired and the Vikrant is suffering major delays and won't be usable until 2023.

The PLAN's Liaoning is the only carrier operating at sea in Asia at this given moment.

The new Chinese type 001A will be in service before the Vikrant. So more likely that China will have two much larger carriers to just the smallish Vikramaditya for India in a few years.

Anyways very silly to compare the LCA which may have never launched from a carrier (waiting for pictures) and is too small and too dated to be useful even on land to the J-15 which is already in service.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

This is very delusuonal.

Yes I agree with that! Very small chance a Chinese plane will ever meet a LCA since there are only two in service!

I'm sorry but this is a delusion of grandeur. A lightweight fighter from the 1990s that was repeatedly delayed by need for foreign parts is not an impressive aircraft that is able hunt anyone.

Please post a video of the LCA flying off a carrier and not just from a land airstrip. I googled but can't find any picture of a LCA launching from an actual carrier.

Actually India has no carrier at sea right now. Your Vikramaditya is under going a major overhaul and won't be back on sea for awhile. The Viraat has retired and the Vikrant is suffering major delays and won't be usable until 2023.

The Liaoning is the only carrier operating at sea in Asia at this given moment.

The new Chinese type 001A will be in service before the Vikrant. So more likely that China will have two much larger carriers to just the smallish Vikramaditya in a few years.

Anyways very silly to compare the LCA which may have never launched from a carrier (waiting for pictures) and is too small and too dated to be useful even on land to the J-15 which us already in service.
lol both sides are effectively trolling each other pretty nicely.

SexyChineseLady

BTW, Yang Wei has been officially promoted to deputy director of Chinese Aeronautical Establishment(CAE) that deals in design and research.

I have no idea what Indians were thinking when they made so many assumptions about Chinese aircraft over the promotion of one of China's many designers (CAC is only one entity. The J-11B with reliable WS-10A engine patrolling the China Seas belong to SAC, for example.)

IndianHawk

Country flag

This is very delusuonal.

Yes I agree with that! Very small chance a Chinese plane will ever meet a LCA since there are only two LCAs in service and India is already asking for bids for a foreign single engine plane. Sorry the LCA smells like a complete failure.

I'm sorry but this is a delusion of grandeur. A lightweight fighter from the 1990s that was repeatedly delayed by need for foreign parts is not an impressive aircraft that is able to hunt anyone.

Actually India has no carrier at sea right now. Your Vikramaditya is under going a major overhaul and won't be back on sea for awhile (maybe 8 months to a year.) The Viraat has retired and the Vikrant is suffering major delays and won't be usable until 2023.

The PLAN's Liaoning is the only carrier operating at sea in Asia at this given moment.

The new Chinese type 001A will be in service before the Vikrant. So more likely that China will have two much larger carriers to just the smallish Vikramaditya for India in a few years.

Anyways very silly to compare the LCA which may have never launched from a carrier (waiting for pictures) and is too small and too dated to be useful even on land to the J-15 which is already in service.
Yup your metal boxes are more advanced than a carbon composite plane:pound::pound:
If lca is 90s junks belong to 70s.

Delusion is to think that Chinese plane can stand in combat. Why did you by su35 Again???

And stop smelling here and there and start reading a book you might actually learn something :biggrin2:

Your so called carrier has no battle group .
It takes years to prepare train and synergiz a CBG . That will remain a training boat forever. Japanese might sunk that with helicopter carriere:bounce:

And oh you googled. ..but isn't that treason in china ,, shouldn't you be hanged or shot down like thousands of your fellow Chinese by CCP.:shock:

You couldn't find video perhaps it was Chinese version of Google. Pre censored :biggrin2:

You didn't answer a single technical point .
Atleast troll with some knowledge.:crazy:

And why are Chinese so informed about number and timing of LCA I don't give a damn how many junks are flying or crashing in china .
Because they are just that ==junk fighters :cool1:

Now go back to drawing board and stop smelling your own fart:hehe:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@Neo @Zarvan didn't mushy signed a deal with China to buy 36 j-10 jets????
Where are they??
Why were they not delivered???

And if j-10c comes that close to f-16 why don't the PAF acquire the j-10s in numbers to complement the f-16's????

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You come to a thread based on a complete fabrication for "serious discussion"? Yang Wei was promoted and his two most prominent projects are scheduled for display at the Zhuhai airshow.

Obviously no Indian can read Chinese or else they would know so this thread was never serious to begin with. It is nothing more than a troll thread by Indians hoping against hope to find something to talk down China.
Hi again dude.

Yeah, the thread was pointless from the beginning.

But... aren't you the bikini wearing dude, who chills on beaches on the East coast, with his "indian" bf and suddenly you are knowledgeable on all kinds of military related stuff and a pretty dedicated poster in china section.

Damn.

So tell me dude, how does it work, like they pay you 50 cents/post every week or maybe bi-weekly?
I also want to be a 50center, where can i join? :pft:

SexyChineseLady

Yes like they would pay 50-cent to a sexy bikini girl like me. The whole 50-cent thing is nothing more than a racist attempt to stop the replies of chinese posters.

And like Chinese girls in bikinis can't have profound knowledge of Chinese weapons. So you're a sexist as well as a racist.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes like they would pay 50-cent to a sexy bikini girl like me. The whole 50-cent thing is nothing more than a racist attempt to stop the replies of chinese posters.

And like Chinese girls in bikinis can't have profound knowledge of Chinese weapons. So you're a sexist as well as a racist.
Yeah, take out the race-card and sex-card when your bluff is called out.
At least I ain't a liar like chinis.

You are neither a woman nor have indian bf. Don't bs us.
There was this guy here t_co (another 50center, among the many 50 centers in this forum) he also went by US flag.
He pretended to be a white guy with an indian gf and just like you he kept saying stuff like "Oh the whites look down on india" "India this" "India that" Finally an admin @LurkerBaba busted him. You are just another t_co. We have been on this forum for a long while and we know when we see your types.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yeah, take out the race-card and sex-card when your bluff is called out.
At least I ain't a liar like chinis.

You are neither a woman nor have indian bf. Don't bs us.
There was this guy here t_co (another 50center, among the many 50 centers in this forum) he also went by US flag.
He pretended to be a white guy with an indian gf and just like you he kept saying stuff like "Oh the whites look down on india" "India this" "India that" Finally an admin @LurkerBaba busted him. You are just another t_co. We have been on this forum for a long while and we know when we see your types.
But but but I wanna believe lol

SexyChineseLady

You see me in only in the China section. If I want to troll Indians I would do it in the Indian sections.

But yes I'm Chinese a girl who looks good in a bikini. So if that bothers you and China bothers you, you can skip this section.

But just because I have a toned bikini body doesn't mean I can't post pictures of cool Chinese weapons as answers to Indian racism.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You see me in only in the China section. If I want to troll Indians I would do it in the Indian sections.

But yes I'm Chinese a girl who looks good in a bikini. So if that bothers you and China bothers you, you can skip this section.

But just because I have a toned bikini body doesn't mean I can't post pictures of cool Chinese weapons as answers to Indian racism.
Neither China nor sexy Chinese women bother us.. We're just doubting that you are one that's all... Anyhow, welcome carry on

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Why thank you! :) That is probably the nicest thing someone said to me in the forum. I thought it would be obvious that Chinese posters can carry on in the China section.
The point is we have doubts
1.we think you are a paki and we quite sure
2.we are 2000% sure are not a female
3.you are 0%sexy and if you want to prove it then pls post the pictures xoz we still feel sexy and Chinese can never be part of same sentence.

SexyChineseLady

The point is we have doubts
1.we think you are a paki and we quite sure
2.we are 2000% sure are not a female
3.you are 0%sexy and if you want to prove it then pls post the pictures xoz we still feel sexy and Chinese can never be part of same sentence.
Good, Indians can believe that racist rubbish if it makes you feel better.

But Yang Wei is promoted and the J-20 and J-10B will be at the Zhuhai air show :)

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Good Indians can believe that racist rubbish if it makes you feel better.

The J-20 and J-10B will be at the Zhuhai air show :)
Do you have some mental illness or injury??????

I was talking about your identity and doubts.

BTW it's our birth right to troll Pakis

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles