China executives forced to run half-naked for failing to meet targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
China executives forced to run half-naked for failing to meet targets

A Chinese firm made its employees, including women, to run half-naked in biting cold for failing to meet their targets, evoking criticism over the harsh rules of Chinese companies and the lengths they go in punishing their executives. State-run Global Times and many other dailies carried pictures of more than 10 men wearing shorts running in cold weather on a highway in Chengdu, the capital city of China's southwestern province.

Accompanying them were several female colleagues who wore thin clothes, Chengdu Business Daily reported.Chen, an office administrator at a food company, said the employees were being punished for falling short on their performance objectives.They all worked in the marketing department, she said.

"We formed an agreement [with the employees] in the beginning of 2012. It stated that whoever fails to reach the goal must 'streak' on 3rd Ring Road," the Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post quoted her as saying.According to the agreement, women would run five km, and men would cover 10 km wearing only shorts, Cheng said.

More than 20 employees went out into cold on Monday, when temperatures were as low as 11 degrees."It was so cold that I had goosebumps at the beginning... But I got warmed up after the run," said one unlucky salesman."No punishment of any sort from performance evaluations should infringe on employees' rights," lawyer Liaohua told the business daily.But he said he had never received complaints over such cases before.

Most of the employees said they accepted the penalty because they had agreed to it earlier."The only thing that made me uncomfortable was the weird looks from passersby. It was a little embarrassing," another employee said.Nevertheless, he also said the punishment motivates workers and was all in good fun.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Re: China executives forced to run half-naked for failing to meet targ

Running half naked together builds comraderie..... Ha Ha Ha...

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Mao must be a proud man, in his grave .. haha

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Can anyone find some pics related and post here?

parijataka

Country flag

We should do this to our corrupt netas.

Novice

Most of the employees said they accepted the penalty because they had agreed to it earlier
Fait Accompli..

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Mao must be a proud man, in his grave .. haha
If this is under Mao, the executive will be dragged to a mass gathering and cut half of his head bald and put on a pointing hat with "" Down with the antirevolutionary bourgeoisie".

You hindi never understand Mao because you are all brainwashed by your former suzerains.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

If this is under Mao, the executive will be dragged to a mass gathering and cut half of his head bald and put on a pointing hat with "" Down with the antirevolutionary bourgeoisie".

You hindi never understand Mao because you are all brainwashed by your former suzerains.
You want to say something on topic Mr KungFu Dragon?

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

May be we have to do this to HAL,GTRE,ADA,BEML,OFB,BEL,BDL,CVRDE and other defence PSU , only then they will become serious & meet armed force target:thumb:

We have to make them run in Pokhran or in Siachen:laugh::taunt:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

May be we have to do this to HAL,GTRE,ADA,BEML,OFB,BEL,BDL,CVRDE and other defence PSU , only then they will become serious & meet armed force target:thumb:

We have to make them run in Pokhran or in Siachen:laugh::taunt:
Even Indians are making fun of HAL, I will step aside since my last post making fun of HAL was considered an insult. I will leave you guys to finish the job.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

Even Indians are making fun of HAL, I will step aside since my last post making fun of HAL was considered an insult. I will leave you guys to finish the job.
If the Public sector be it HAL or others is not supplying to armed force then they have to punished for giving excuses

Coming back to you ur jobless begging in China street , who in the blue hell are you to give job to a Indian:frusty::thumb:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

If the Public sector be it HAL or others is not supplying to armed force then they have to punished for giving excuses

Coming back to you ur jobless begging in China street , who in the blue hell are you to give job to a Indian:frusty::thumb:
China unemployment rate: 4.1%, India unemployment rate: 9.8%
We would like to help if they speak Chinese.

Unemployment rate - Country Comparison

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

China unemployment rate: 4.1%, India unemployment rate: 9.8%
We would like to help if they speak Chinese.

Unemployment rate - Country Comparison
Hey we don't learn tribal language like chinese , Its between u and me Im employed your unemployed begger . So better go & beg in street stop beggging in DFI:thumb:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Hey we don't learn tribal language like chinese , Its between u and me Im employed your unemployed begger . So better go & beg in street stop beggging in DFI:thumb:
Chinese is one of the five languages used by United Nations, Hindis were taught in English but not all of them can speak this old masters tribal language.Thank you ,you know better than I do.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

This much I will say that it is a matter of pride for the Chinese not to be afraid of the cold.

So was it a punishment or merely to get their brains working for a change with a bit of cold air to jack them up?

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

and you used 'beg' so many times, I heard British just stopped their aid to you? but you still beg money from Japan and other European countries?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Chinese is one of the five languages used by United Nations, Hindis were taught in English but not all of them can speak this old masters tribal language.Thank you ,you know better than I do.
Member of the UNSC and a big market for the hungry!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

and you used 'beg' so many times, I heard British just stopped their aid to you? but you still beg money from Japan and other European countries?
NO.

The British are dying to give money.

Check the news.

We don't require it.

Cameron is in India.

Maybe he is on a holiday, right?

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

See the top begger like u knows all about begging keep it up :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles