China Economy: News & Discussion

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Chinese don’t have a backbone and small d#$ks. No Israeli or a Jew will every buy a VW product. Period. Chinese only have a problem with Japanese not their ally Germany, as they see Japanese as the real war criminals.
Ah yes of course, you are undoubtedly correct. Chinese, and Asians, felt the sting of Japanese atrocities in WW2 and not so much German. Easy for Asians to see the East and West conflicts as separate.
Being patient and rational does not mean one has no backbone.
Look at pottery art and statues of the hyper violent Greeks...usually small d*cks.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Ah yes of course, you are undoubtedly correct. Chinese, and Asians, felt the sting of Japanese atrocities in WW2 and not so much German. Easy for Asians to see the East and West conflicts as separate.
Being patient and rational does not mean one has no backbone.
Look at pottery art and statues of the hyper violent Greeks...usually small d*cks.
I have another theory. Chinese consider themselves as the superior race now with technology that can conquer the universe. They are the modern day Nazis - I call them chinazis. If you see in the whole of EU , Germans adore the CCP and are the biggest promoters of Chinazis. After all there is no love lost between the original Nazis and Chinazis. I am not surprised that Chinazis love Nazi propaganda and products. Both have wishes to genocide minor, calling themselves the superior race, and trying to get countries into world wars and destruction.

ym888

Very interesting episode detailing China's economic woes. Pls activate your handlers in the MSS so you can bombard the OPEN & FREE internet with your propoganda addressing the points raised in the video.

@SexyChineseLady ; @rockdog ; @ym888
As I quickly browse all of Joe Blogs' headlines on the Chinese economy, I confirm that the Chinese economy collapsed years ago.

There is nothing I can do about it, so I have to consult the distinguished Professor Raghuram Govind Rajan

1685415892323.png

ym888

I have another theory. Chinese consider themselves as the superior race now with technology that can conquer the universe. They are the modern day Nazis - I call them chinazis. If you see in the whole of EU , Germans adore the CCP and are the biggest promoters of Chinazis. After all there is no love lost between the original Nazis and Chinazis. I am not surprised that Chinazis love Nazi propaganda and products. Both have wishes to genocide minor, calling themselves the superior race, and trying to get countries into world wars and destruction.
An important point of nationalism is the belief that their race is the superior race

1685417312735.png

srevster

Country flag

srevster

Country flag

Azaad

Country flag
As I quickly browse all of Joe Blogs' headlines on the Chinese economy, I confirm that the Chinese economy collapsed years ago.

There is nothing I can do about it, so I have to consult the distinguished Professor Raghuram Govind Rajan

View attachment 207998
He's a Hanjian to us but he's your guy. He'd do your job for you . I think the MSS ought to cultivate him . He'd definitely be a good asset for you .

Azaad

Country flag
An important point of nationalism is the belief that their race is the superior race

View attachment 208000
"An important part of nationalism is the belief that their race is the superior race ,"writes Chang & then quotes a paper with an European author more specifically a Dutch anthropologist , who seems to have written his thesis in the light of missionary activities in India during the colonial period.

I mean is this how MSS is grooming assets to infiltrate India ? By sending "gaokao fail"aspirants to do such a vital task . I'm betting all this is as a result of the MSS interacting a lot with the Paxtanis where people with your credentials aka "gaokao fail" did the job . You see brown skin & similar features there & here & go same same , while it then becomes our task to school you guys .

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag

ym888

Azaad

Country flag

View attachment 207998

View attachment 208000
@jai jaganath you cum patriots & fellow wumaos are bringing up India once more in the Chinese economy thread. Kindly do the needful & post an SS here for action taken by you in this regard for the satisfaction of the Indian members here as we don't trust you for obvious reasons. Thank you in advance.

jai jaganath

Country flag
What's need to bring religion here
And yeah I don't understand when entire Europe can develope being a catholic states when middle east can develope being Islamic state and ofcourse petroleum but still
Why can't we develope if we become land of Hindus one of the oldest rationale amd scientific religion
Stop putting these propaganda here other threads u will get befitting reply
Yes India = hindu

Azaad

Country flag
In nationalism

indians, Chinese, Koreans, Americans and so on are all the same
Errm no . Han superiority & nationalism is on a different plane altogether. No comparison whatsoever with Hindutva. No clue about Korean nationalism. US nationalism has now gone woke . So if you see compatibility with them , congratulations.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles