China Economy: News & Discussion

SexyChineseLady

China has the best performing markets in the world right now. With recession looming everywhere, China might be the one market that expands instead of contracting in 2023.

Overseas investors pile into Chinese stock market, buying record amount of shares in January
  • Offshore funds have added a net US$19.4 billion of stocks listed in Shanghai and Shenzhen this month, almost 50 per cent above the previous record
  • The fervour has helped drive the CSI 300 Index, a benchmark for mainland stocks, to the brink of a bull market

KurtisBrian

Country flag
It's quite small and we don't know how many years such $4 billion will be spent.

For Tibet government financial data, Chinese websites are pretty easy to check.

Tibet area is 1.2 million km2; population is 3.3-5 million. In 2021, Chinese central government transfered $38 billion (224.7 billions RMB) as financial subsidy (Payment Transfer) to Tibet, which means each Tibetan got $8000 financial support from central government during 2021.

I think it dosen't include military related infra. along the border, this part will be counted into military budget.

This table is about all financial subsidies from central government by provinces.

View attachment 192311
thanks man. Tibet is at 19? amounts in 100 millions yuan?
that is indeed a large amount being put into Tibet considering it's tiny population.
Guess Tibet doesn't have much of an economy compared to other places in China so big subsidies are provided to try and create an economy.

I ask one thing and as I stumble around trying to decipher words discover new information....Tibet name in Chinese turns out to be XiZang. Interesting.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Plus, China exported 3 million cars in 2022, the average price is $18,000;
Problem is always external debt. Internal debt, total whatever is not an issue. Look at Japan.

Westerners say it is an issue, Asians say no. Again look at Japan.
guys, next time you send a balloon have the good sense to write Alibaba delivery service on it.

Americans won't want to shoot but will instead scurry under enmasse hoping for fantastic goods to drop.

NutCracker

Country flag
guys, next time you send a balloon have the good sense to write Alibaba delivery service on it.

Americans won't want to shoot but will instead scurry under enmasse hoping for fantastic goods to drop.
That goods might be new Chinese T-virus..

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Ohkk.. *Wuhan virus .. 😷
sorry obviously crazy conspiracy guy here.
gain of function funding by US, Fort Detrick, Winnipeg NML .... I go off in another direction.

btw remember all reactions = a like on the likes counter. your comment makes me laugh because you were talking about something so different than I believed you were.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
IMF is projecting China's growth in 2023 to be 5.2% but many are projecting even higher!!!

More supposed "growth" and jobs yet the puppet masters still cannot get foreign people to live amongst their Chinese in China.
Instead, now that Chinese have obtained stolen money Chinese are eager flee and use that stolen money to take things in the lands/nations of others. Live like foreigners.

Hari Sud

Country flag

How many of these broke down within the first month of operation. That is the quality of Chinese made products including Tesla cars.

rockdog

Country flag
thanks man. Tibet is at 19? amounts in 100 millions yuan?
that is indeed a large amount being put into Tibet considering it's tiny population.
Guess Tibet doesn't have much of an economy compared to other places in China so big subsidies are provided to try and create an economy.

I ask one thing and as I stumble around trying to decipher words discover new information....Tibet name in Chinese turns out to be XiZang. Interesting.
Yes, Tibet is at 19 from the table. One more interesting place is Xinjiang, it's 1.6 million km2 with 26 million population, central government financial subsidy in 2021 was $50 Billions, 9th place.

Tibet in fact desen't have any meaningful industrial GDP, it's more crucial on geopolitics. But Xinjiang is most industrial developed region in mid Asia.

ym888

40$ monthly reimbursement cut down to 12$ in Wuhan

Sab changa si? 🧐

Your understanding is wrong.

$12 is the amount returned to the individual. The individual can use it as he likes.

$12 is not the limit for reimbursement

China's health policy is a complex system of calculations

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles