China Economy: News & Discussion

ym888

Whenever one points out that China's own house is burning. They divert it to some extent bullshit.

Your own workers are rioting & wrecking you factories. Provide them some basic human rights first, before bluffing about these bullshit.

You CCP bots all follow the same template.
I live in a developing country of 1.4 billion people,

All kinds of things happen in this country every day

It's not surprising that the news you see first appeared on Chinese social media,

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Thieves don't buy, they steal remember? So obviously the "thief" part is just your opinion to pull China down and make yourself look better
Of course thieves buy. They buy with stolen money or money made by selling from stolen factories with stolen technology. They buy in an attempt to legitamize ownership and give cabalist allies the stolen money. As if Twitter was worth $40 billion.
-Guess you'd say Bankman-Fried and Bernie Madoff didn't steal.
-Guess you'd say a car borrowed from NutCracker by me and given to you is now your car. Tough luck for NutCracker if I declare bankruptcy.
-Wars and revolutions occur because of this differing opinion of ownership.

Protecting assets in their possession, one of the reasons gov'ts of nations have armies and make weapons.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Just saying, China had much bigger riots and many more of them before and those marked a transition to a period of massive growth ;)
WHAT YOU ARE NOT SAYING IS THAT NOTHING IN CCP-IA BELONGS TO THE CHINESE PEASANTS. EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THE CCP. AT THE DROP OF A HAT, THE CCP CAN DIRECT ALL YOUR SAVINGS BE INVESTED IN REAL ESTATE. AT A CLICK, THEY CAN MAKE YOU HOMELESS OR SHUT OUT OF REVENUE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE WE ARE SEEING WITH THE ABSURD ZERO COVID STRATEGY.
WE ALL SAW THE RUN ON YOUR BANKS AND MORE PEASANTS GETTING SHAFTED. ALMOST 90% OF THE PEASANTS SAVINGS ARE INVESTED IN REAL ESTATE DUE TO THE TERRIBLE PERFORMANCE OF STOCK MARKETS. THESE INVESTMENTS ARE GETTING SHAFTED NOW AS THE PONZI SCHEME IS FALLING APART. ANY GDP THAT RELIES AS MUCH AS 30% ON REAL ESTATE IS A PONZI GDP.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HIGHLIGHT THESE TERRIBLE FINANCIAL PRACTICES OF THE CCP?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Can the 50 centers confirm or debunk if this video is from China or not?

Oh no….pretty horrific treatment by the Wuhan virus police. These CCP thugs have zero morals and scruples. Happens when spirituality is completely destroyed in a society and things like stealing, cheating, disrespecting others, thuggish behaviors, oppression are all considered ok. Like I said hell on earth.

Abdus Salem killed

Thank you for your post, I saw this story for the first time, I don't know if it is true, but it is very wonderful and touching.

In the 1960s, China was very backward. I was moved by the Chinese secret agent in the story. He was loyal to his duty and completed his mission bravely.
True china has stolen it's paintings from museums as well i wish india could do the same

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh no….pretty horrific treatment by the Wuhan virus police. These CCP thugs have zero morals and scruples. Happens when spirituality is completely destroyed in a society and things like stealing, cheating, disrespecting others, thuggish behaviors, oppression are all considered ok. Like I said hell on earth.
Not surprised. Seen many Chinese commit suicide even before COVID due to mental harassment from money lenders.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Abdus Salem killed

SexyChineseLady

SexyChineseLady

Science and technology is the focus in China going forward:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
They do listen sometimes :)

Look at how easily unrest was fermented in Hong Kong. Could easily have done all of China (and other places) the same way.

SexyChineseLady

Look at how easily unrest was fermented in Hong Kong. Could easily have done all of China (and other places) the same way.
Yes, but China is not Libya or even Egypt. For the US to change China they would have to go in and change it through war like Iraq.

But war will be unlikely as long as Chinese people make logical choices and not fall into the White Man's trap!

My family on Taiwan are Pan Blues ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles