China Economy: News & Discussion

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Hello wumao neanderthals:

Here is a walking street in Tier 1 city: Bangalore

Here is another Tier 2 city: Jaipur

You can see how new development and removations are going on even in Tier 3 cities like Kota.

If the CCP cockroaches and their fans think that China is way way ahead of India, hope these videos are the digital equivalent of shoving a rod up their collective asses.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Then why have a China section? If you erase this section on China, I guarantee you that no Chinese will be here :)
Might be better actually. People like that slimy cockroach CCP bot rockdog is only here to troll . And the CCP is not going to let any ordinary Chinese citizen participate in DFI anyways. So all we are left with is ignorant CCP bots just filling up page after page of commie trash propaganda, unable to share the thoughts and aspirations of the oppressed Chinese. This section should only allow chinese citizens outside CCP’s control to participate.

SexyChineseLady

Might be better actually. People like that slimy cockroach CCP bot rockdog is only here to troll . And the CCP is not going to let any ordinary Chinese citizen participate in DFI anyways. So all we are left with is ignorant CCP bots just filling up page after page of commie trash propaganda, unable to share the thoughts and aspirations of the oppressed Chinese. This section should only allow chinese citizens outside CCP’s control to participate.
Propaganda trash? Can you point out some?

Everything that is considered positive about China -- even pure economic numbers -- is "propaganda" so basically all you want is just bad news and racist views on China.

You guys really shouldn't have a China section. Why would you expect Chinese people whether inside or outside China to help you with your racist views?

We don't go to Indian forums where there are no China section because we do not go to Indian forums to talk about Indians or Indian issues. Only to participate in China related discussion.

It seems you are upset because Chinese do not help you in insulting China! That's a strange way of thinking!

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Propaganda trash? Can you point out some?

Everything that is considered positive about China -- even pure economic numbers -- is "propaganda" so basically all you want is just bad news and racist views on China.

You guys really shouldn't have a China section. Why would you expect Chinese people whether inside or outside China to help you with your racist views?

We don't go to Indian forums where there are no China section because we do not go to Indian forums to talk about Indians or Indian issues. Only to participate in China related discussion.

It seems you are upset because Chinese do not help you in insulting China! That's a strange way of thinking!
Not really. We just want REAL news about China. Not glorified CCP paid propaganda content. The reason we get frustrated is because we can easily see through your propaganda and charades as oppressed people within China are leaking videos of the reality in China. Many Chinese citizens have clearly stated that only people with ties to the CCP can ever prosper. I have also heard this directly from Chinese people who escaped overseas on how much everything is faked in China - even “richness” is faked in China.
Tell you what - if the Chinese are truly ok with the CCP, then the CCP should have no issues opening up to international media and disband the firewall and expose your citizens to reality. There would also be no need for a 50 cent troll army.
Another disastrous thing that CCP bots do is use news sources from open democracies that have the option to criticize their governments heavily to show the bad side of these democracies but when it comes to CCP occupied China, they won’t quote from neutral sources but only CCP paid media that hides and glorifies everything so the party can continue its genocide amongst the oppressed population. Why is this? Why does the CCP not have the balls to have an open media?
On economic numbers, it is well proven and almost all economists agree that Chinese gdp growth rates have been overstated by 1-2% every year a decade. This means the Chinese GDP is overstated by at least 30%.This is why the overall Chinese GDP number does not agree with the fact that 60-70% of Chinese earn less than $5 a day, the middle income poverty level. And this is why there are ghost cities because this 60-70% people’s income are not enough to get a loan for an apartment; and given the low manufacturing wages, they never will. The excess capacity in industry is also well researched with several manufacturing companies just sitting idle. As we showed, the research publications are also fake and heavily fudged. It has now come to light that Chinese dope with steroids in a state approved way to win medals in olympics. Everything is just fake. once you fake and fudge so many things, people won’t believe even your genuine numbers, if any, actually exists. It is like the “boy who cried wolf” story. You have lied and fudged so much that no one believes anything is real in China.

SexyChineseLady

Not really. We just want REAL news about China. Not glorified CCP paid propaganda content. The reason we get frustrated is because we can easily see through your propaganda and charades as oppressed people within China are leaking videos of the reality in China.
Why should you be frustrated about how well China is doing or not? lol

If China is doing badly then you have nothing to worry about. It will collapse on its own like North Korea. In fact, I think you won't have a China section if China were dirt poor like North Korea!

There is a China section in this forum only because China is doing well. But you want to only accept views that criticize China. Anything positive is propaganda! Why should Chinese posters post negative things about China when all the negative articles about China are already posted by Indians!

By the way, I find that Indians like you saying they are angered and "frustrated" by positive stories out of China really weird! Why should you care about another country? lol

rockdog

Country flag
On economic numbers, it is well proven and almost all economists agree that Chinese gdp growth rates have been overstated by 1-2% every year a decade. This means the Chinese GDP is overstated by at least 30%.This is why the overall Chinese GDP number does not agree with the fact that 60-70% of Chinese earn less than $5 a day, the middle income poverty level. And this is why there are ghost cities because this 60-70% people’s income are not enough to get a loan for an apartment; and given the low manufacturing wages, they never will. The excess capacity in industry is also well researched with several manufacturing companies just sitting idle. As we showed, the research publications are also fake and heavily fudged. It has now come to light that Chinese dope with steroids in a state approved way to win medals in olympics. Everything is just fake. once you fake and fudge so many things, people won’t believe even your genuine numbers, if any, actually exists. It is like the “boy who cried wolf” story. You have lied and fudged so much that no one believes anything is real in China.
Largest automobile markets worldwide in 2020, based on new car registrations

Deccan Herald
China's nominal GDP per capita was $9,580 and India's nominal GDP per capita was $2,038 in 2018. So, China's GDP per capita was 4.7 times higher than India's in 2018. The CEBR further said that India's economy had been losing momentum even ahead of the shock delivered by the Covid-19 crisis.

rockdog

Country flag

If China is doing badly then you have nothing to worry about. It will collapse on its own like North Korea. In fact, I think you won't have a China section if China were dirt poor like North Korea!

There is a China section in this forum only because China is doing well. But you want to only accept views that criticize China. Anything positive is propaganda! Why should Chinese posters post negative things about China when all the negative articles about China are already posted by Indians!

By the way, I find that Indians like you saying they are angered and "frustrated" by positive stories out of China really weird! Why should you care about another country? lol
As i pointed out, this is kind of psychology effection. The more i used "data" to him (i tried not to cite any data from China or Asia media, mostly used Western data), the more angry he was.

It's kind of small psychological testing to this kind poeple, quite effective and entertaining, i don't care his rant at all, did you see i strick back to his personal and racial attach?

If data even from western media makes him angry, he would have endless headache ...

228.jpg

SexyChineseLady

As i pointed out, this is kind of psychology effection. The more i used "data" to him (i tried not to cite any data from China or Asia media, mostly used Western data), the more angry he was.

It's kind of small psychological testing to this kind poeple, quite effective and entertaining, i don't care his rant at all, did you see i strick back to his personal and racial attach?

If data even from western media makes him angry, he would have endless headache ...

View attachment 101296

This is from Northwest Arkansas, about as far away from China as you can get!

5BC26032-1EA7-41B9-8662-10D7455D3FC3.jpeg

If he blows up at this then nothing can satisfy him unless it comes from directly from a racist. Only then is it negative enough to be not "propaganda." lol

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

For the last time, they are NOT positive stories. Most are fake and put out by CCP sponsored media. How hard is it to understand this?
‘The skyscrapers are useless when the quality of life of your cities is at almost the same level as Indian cities.
You have not answered the central question:
- if everything were good in CCP occupied China, why is the country behind a great firewall? Why is information not free flowing? why are a large number of Chinese citizens settled outside China saying the CCP‘s “progress“ is fake?

like I said, once you fudge and fake data and have to rely on paid media to advertise “progress” then every “positive” story gets questioned about its accuracy and that’s what is happening here. And when looked at in reality, with unbiased data like the Mercer index, the “positive” story quickly becomes a fake story. Lol.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Largest automobile markets worldwide in 2020, based on new car registrations

Deccan Herald
China's nominal GDP per capita was $9,580 and India's nominal GDP per capita was $2,038 in 2018. So, China's GDP per capita was 4.7 times higher than India's in 2018. The CEBR further said that India's economy had been losing momentum even ahead of the shock delivered by the Covid-19 crisis.

I think you have an extremely low IQ. Expected for a single celled organism.
1. Do you understand what it means when we claim that your GDP data is fudged and have supplied several reputed sources to back that claim?
2. Do you know what a “opinion” piece in a newspaper means?

SexyChineseLady

Basically no news deemed positive for China is acceptable and must be "paid" for.

Like this:

The editorials from US media like Bloomberg are pretty much 100% anti-China. But the trade figures are American not Chinese. Yet China must be "paying" these anti-Chinese media orgs. lol

Nope, Western media are extremely anti-China. I challenge you to find any pro-China news there. But the trade and financial statistics are not opinions. They are just statistics.

No one posts Chinese articles since you guys can't read them so the overwhelming amount of articles we post are Western and they are mainly statistics. There are simply no English pro-China editorials for us to post anyways.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Why do you go to the extremes - like collpase, way way way better kind of nonsense? did anyone here say that China economy will actually collapse?

And actually no their quality of life is not way way way better than Indians. STOP deluding yourself with CCP propaganda. If China was so great they wouldnt have media restrictions.

Genociding/Oppressing HongKongers, Falung Gong, Tibetans and Uighurs cannot be swept under the "every country has issues" statement. That's such a horrendous claim that you would have been better off not even saying that. Which responsible nation runs tanks over its own citizens?

Here's data for you: Shenzhen is ranked 132 a little above Hyderabad at 143. Never go by CCP propaganda videos. They are capable of going to any extent - even using psychological research to put out innocent looking but devious garbage videos to push their agenda. Trust a venomous snake but not a CCP affiliated person in China - be it a party member or a businessman or an actor.

Here is a screenshot of where Chinese cities stand.
View attachment 101178

And finally, STOP writing garbage like Indians are way way behind Chinese. We are not. Hyderabad, Pune as you can see above is ranked just 11-12 places below Shenzhen. All Chinese cities are ranked beyond 100, with Shanghai having the best rank of 103. LOL.
The market simply does not confirm to what you are saying regarding economics. When I research for my own personal investing in emerging markets; this is what I find in publicly available data.
As an illustration: VWO (An low cost ETF fund: used by many robo advisors)

1626984057644.png

Similarly, you can research bunch of diversified 3-5 morning star rated funds. All will have similar allocation percentage for diversified funds investing (except region specific funds). This is inspite of CCP's policy of not allowing any US/SEC scrutiny/audits in to companies of Chinese origin. This fund manager/retail investors pretty much do through analysis of the quarter/yearly numbers in the earning reports and see if the data can be backed up by other indicators.

Many investment advisor on utube (US based) will mention alibaba, baidu, tencent, even Nio/ ehang. Even in earning reports call, China sales figures are discussed explicitly (atleast in bunch of investments I own like TSLA/ Mobile chips/NVIDIA). India is not discussed as much as opportunity. Rockdog paints an rosy picture and fake picture of everything and you completely opposite. The truth is somewhere in middle but Chin is definitely an mercantile force.

China may well be restricted to mid-level income growths in future but its economy wise is better than India. If sales in China are not doing that well and all crap /bloated number (unverifiable), fund managers wont pour billion of $$ into these businesses. And we will see how it turns out to be in 5 -10 year .

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Basically no news deemed positive for China is acceptable and must be "paid" for.

Like this:

The editorials from US media like Bloomberg are pretty much 100% anti-China. But the trade figures are American not Chinese. Yet China must be "paying" these anti-Chinese media orgs. lol

Nope, Western media are extremely anti-China. I challenge you to find any pro-China news there. But the trade and financial statistics are not opinions. They are just statistics.

No one posts Chinese articles since you guys can't read them so the overwhelming amount of articles we post are Western and they are mainly statistics. There are simply no English pro-China editorials for us to post anyways.
we already posted several links on how CCP does elaborate paid propaganda including by outright buying companies like Forbes and having an annual budget of $200 million+ to plant stories all over the world.

Sure trade data can be fudged. The CCP does it actively by rerouting through third countries, round tripping via hongkong, excessive invoicing to launder money (almost all CCP officials launder money through excess export invoicing - a known technique to launder money) and many more tricks. There are already tons of articles on these bad Chinese practices. The amount of fraud that is included in Chinese FDI numbers is enormous. All international organizations put a 30% discount on all Chinese data. They maybe overdon it but once you fake and fudge data in a lot of areas, the assumption automatically becomes the CCP fudges data in all areas. Don’t blame the west for that. Lol.

but you have not answered the real questions:

1. Again, when is the CCP going to tear down the great firewall of China, and have a relatively free and open flow of information? If CCP occupied China has truly progressed, we wouldn’t need a 50 cent army, yes?
2. why won’t Chinese citizens overseas ,who can no longer be threatened by CCP, say the same positive things that the CCP is spinning around the world? Why does every single one of them rubbish CCP’s claims of progress and poverty alleviation? Did the west make them do that?
3. When will YOU show your real gender status? You are obviously not a girl.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
The market simply does not confirm to what you are saying regarding economics. When I research for my own personal investing in emerging markets; this is what I find in publicly available data.
As an illustration: VWO (An low cost ETF fund: used by many robo advisors)

View attachment 101345

Similarly, you can research bunch of diversified 3-5 morning star rated funds. All will have similar allocation percentage for diversified funds investing (except region specific funds). This is inspite of CCP's policy of not allowing any US/SEC scrutiny/audits in to companies of Chinese origin. This fund manager/retail investors pretty much do through analysis of the quarter/yearly numbers in the earning reports and see if the data can be backed up by other indicators.

Many investment advisor on utube (US based) will mention alibaba, baidu, tencent, even Nio/ ehang. Even in earning reports call, China sales figures are discussed explicitly (atleast in bunch of investments I own like TSLA/ Mobile chips/NVIDIA). India is not discussed as much as opportunity. Rockdog paints an rosy picture and fake picture of everything and you completely opposite. The truth is somewhere in middle but Chin is definitely an mercantile force.

China may well be restricted to mid-level income growths in future but its economy wise is better than India. If sales in China are not doing that well and all crap /bloated number (unverifiable), fund managers wont pour billion of $$ into these businesses. And we will see how it turns out to be in 5 -10 year .
All investment managers put a 30% discount on all Chinese data. That is how they cope with it. Plus are these the same investment managers who might have recommended the Gigi stock in their portfolios?
Investment bankers on wall street still underwrite IPOs of fraud Chinese companies like the fake gold company.
We also know the amount of fraud that happens in Wall Street and how the revolving door policy - the nexus between politicians and Wall Street - pretty much walloped the reputation of Wall Street. The number of prosecutions by NY AG office on Wall Street has only been increasing. Heck, even Goldman Sachs committed serious fraud and had to be forced to become a supervised bank. So I wouldn’t go by Wall Street portfolio allocation as an indicator. Greed and loose ethics still drive a lot of Wall Street decision making - a major reason US government is actively delisting Chinese companies.
Once again no one here is questioning that China is a larger market than India, as they started market reforms at least a decade earlier. But every indicator of theirs is overstated by 30%, faked and fudged for a variety of reasons, as demonstrated by well researched articles. If this is a hard thing for you to understand, you may want to first read up on the variety of ways Chinese fudge and fake data, even data that seemingly looks indisputable. For instance, Chinese fudge steel production data - something which at first looks indisputable.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
For all the Neanderthals that have been completely duped by the fake Chinese economy, here is a very good discussion with very clever ways used to figure out how gigantic of a fraud scheme the CCP is doing. Like I said the fraud is so sophisticated that many of us actually think that only a bit of data is fudged. It is not - almost 30-40% of CCP economy is flake, tofu…just watch this. Explained to you by a Chinese who has been in the system for long. Even after all this is people think that the CCP fudges data only minimally, god help you.

SexyChineseLady

Actually there are more evidence that China fudges LOWER to keep Developing Country status in the WTO and other organizations (and also to keep the US from clobbering them early as a threat to its economic dominance.)

You can see this in the car market and also the steel and cement markets.

How likely is it that China which consumes 60% more cars per year than the US is actually the number two economy instead of number one? Or a country who consumes more steel than the rest of the world COMBINED is not the largest economy in the world?

Or used more cement in three years than the US had for the entire 20th Century is just the number two economy?!?

These numbers are vouched by foreign firms in cars since GM, VW, Mercedes, Tesla, etc. dominate a huge chunk of the Chinese market. (Check out Tata, it made more money in China through Jaguar/LandRover than all the models it could sell in India!)

The steel figures come from iron ore exported by Australia, China accounts for around 80 per cent of Australia’s iron ore exports. 80 percent!!!

How likely is an economy consuming that much more than the US in the basic materials of industrialized economies just number two?

Far more likely that China fudges low not high. There is no gain from fudging high. There is a lot to gain from fudging low.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles