China Economy: News & Discussion

SexyChineseLady

China's internal travel and tourism industries are breaking records this Labor Day!

KurtisBrian

Country flag
No, the difference is that ip theft is CCP-sponsored policy, while other countries' governments (especially democracies) don't have such a centralized state-sponsored ip theft policy. Indian government's state policy is to respect international IP laws and to enforce those laws. You are attempting to dismiss CCP's IP theft actions as okay because everyone is doing it, which is simply not true.
But I believe CCP's IP theft (and kicking out international corporations after using them to build the manufacturing infrastructure and then stealing it) will ultimately backfire, because other countries and corporations are taking note. And If international corporations are still stupid enough to stay in China after seeing other international corporations (Tesla, H and M, etc.) being backstabbed by the CCP, then they will also eventually meet the same fate. The end result is still them moving their business out of China, except at a loss in the latter case.
I feel that what corporations have is almost all stolen anyways. fruit of the tainted tree...how did they get what they have? :) I cannot feel sympathy for thieves when thieves are in turn out played.

johnq

If China can target jack ma then why China can not target Tesla? It is race betwen China and India. I see President Xi as the biggest assets of India. His confronting policies have made businessmen and Industrialist leave China. Japanes are leaving, Americans are leaving. Infact all are leaving. Even Chinese industrialist and Businessman like jack ma are disappeared. So Xin ping is iin fact biggest friends of India like Rahul Gandhi is the biggest friend of BJP. He is making all big business groups and corporates to leave China and their natural choices is India. So whatever happening is happening for the good. It is a Grand Design of divine. In a decade from now , i foresee China as a mediocre power. Their aging population, dictatorial regime, hegemonic design and untrustworthy policies will make it a least sought business location. Parheps people here underestimares the apple and many other companies coming to India. Record FDI surpassing China is testimonyvto what I say.
I see what you are saying. There is an economic silver lining for India that an idiot like Xi is the head of the Chinese Communist Party. But the problem is his idiotic leadership may cause more unnecessary deaths and suffering in China (imprisonment of innocent people, organ harvesting, etc.) as well as China's neighbors through CCP's warmongering under Xi.

Last edited:

johnq

I feel that what corporations have is almost all stolen anyways. fruit of the tainted tree...how did they get what they have? :) I cannot feel sympathy for thieves when thieves are in turn out played.
That is simply not true. Most of the American companies started from small businesses by original thinkers. Now Chinese Communist Party (CCP) may be able to steal their ideas and use them in their own puppet companies, but then other countries and other companies will see that and wise up. The problem with CCP's state sponsored IP theft is that it is a double edged sword. The CCP may temporarily get richer by stealing all these other companies' ideas and infrastructure, but it will discourage foreign investment in China in the long run. Then there is also the CCP's takeover of innovative Chinese companies like Alibaba, because Chinese innovators know that eventually the fruit of their labor will be stolen by the CCP. It's the yin and yang of CCP's greed and theft; there are always consequences. That is how karma works.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I see what you are saying. There is an economic silver lining for India that an idiot like Xi is the head of the Chinese Communist Party. But the problem is his idiotic leadership may cause more unnecessary deaths and suffering in China (imprisonment of innocent people, organ harvesting, etc.) as well as China's neighbors through CCP's warmongering under Xi.
Every system has its flaws. CPC did a great progress of China by oppressing people. Now its flip side haunts people.

johnq

Every system has its flaws. CPC did a great progress of China by oppressing people. Now its flip side haunts people.
I think the progress is a facade presented through Chinese Communist Party (CCP) censorship and control of media presented to both the Chinese people and the world; even foreign news agencies are collaborators of the CCP for business profits from China. The majority of Chinese people are oppressed, but they are just too terrified to do anything about it. Here is the reality: I've heard stories from people who escaped from China, like Dr. Li Meng Yan. The CCP simply makes people disappear (kills them) if they speak up, and even imprisons their relatives, as they imprisoned Dr. Li Meng Yan's mother for revealing the truth about the virus from Wuhan being a PLA bioweapon.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I think the progress is a facade presented through Chinese Communist Party (CCP) censorship and control of media presented to both the Chinese people and the world; even foreign news agencies are collaborators of the CCP for business profits from China. The majority of Chinese people are oppressed, but they are just too terrified to do anything about it. Here is the reality:
True, I have never seen any chinese speaking against is government in my life. I discuss with many Chinese on PDF. t
They are highly supportive of their government in spite of all bans and restrictions.

SexyChineseLady

True, I have never seen any chinese speaking against is government in my life. I discuss with many Chinese on PDF. t
They are highly supportive of their government in spite of all bans and restrictions.
That should tell you something. China allows them to travel and learn in other countries and in massive numbers.

The USSR never did this and North Korea doesn't. Because

1) the Soviet and NoKo commie systems are velly velly poor and cannot produce global tourists and students that can pay full Western tuitions

2) their lies can never match up to what their people see in the West which why they shoot people at the Berlin Wall and in the Korean DMZ.

China produces the world's largest amount of outbound tourists and overseas students. And lets them roam the world.

Practically unheard of behavior for an evil commie dictatorship. lol

KurtisBrian

Country flag
That is simply not true. Most of the American companies started from small businesses by original thinkers. Now Chinese Communist Party (CCP) may be able to steal their ideas and use them in their own puppet companies, but then other countries and other companies will see that and wise up. The problem with CCP's state sponsored IP theft is that it is a double edged sword. The CCP may temporarily get richer by stealing all these other companies' ideas and infrastructure, but it will discourage foreign investment in China in the long run. Then there is also the CCP's takeover of innovative Chinese companies like Ali Baba, because Chinese innovators know that eventually the fruit of their labor will be stolen by the CCP. It's the yin and yang of CCP's greed and theft; there are always consequences. That is how karma works.
okay, that is how you see it. I see it as the thieves, invaders and traitors who stole, invaded, infested Europe, Britain and the USA starting to suffer and going to suffer more of the effects of Karma. Or just reaping what they sowed.

Ask the Indians how much the English (Georgians?) and Dutch (pretending to be British, 1688) took from India. Ask the Chinese how much the Americans, false British, Spanish.... took from China.
Ask the Africans. Ask the Indigenous people of the Americas.

Like I said, the fruit of the tainted tree. Somebody was able to build something because they stole.
Muslims invaded/conquered much of India...Indians had lots of wealth accumulated, result the Muslim Moguls could consume that wealth, building stuff, partying, they made cannons, guns other stuff probably. They could do that because they had found wealth to steal and consume.
Fruit of the tainted tree. It is a web of deceptions, crimes, conquests and thefts.
Why was the fruit able to grow? So who owns it?

I will be quiet on the subject now.

opps sorry will add, the taking of wealth leads to a world of wonder. Like we see now or Rome, Greece.... don't take and we live the poverty stricken land. Why because somebody else will take. So, people will try to take. I understand why they take, they want to make civilization and get us up from mindless animals. But it always goes back to the fruit of the tainted tree. :(

Last edited:

johnq

That should tell you something. China allows them to travel and learn in other countries and in massive numbers.

1) the Soviet and NoKo commie systems are velly velly poor and cannot produce global tourists and students that can pay full Western tuitions

2) their lies can never match up to what their people see in the West which why they shoot people at the Berlin Wall and in the Korean DMZ.

China produces the world's largest amount of outbound tourists and overseas students. And lets them roam the world.

Brainwashing the Chinese people with Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda for their whole lives also plays a part. And why would Chinese people outside of China say anything against CCP when their whole families can be arrested or made to disappear, like Li Meng Yan's mother? Plus whenever someone like Li Meng Yan or Vicky Xiuzhong Xu do speak up, the CCP propaganda machinery being operated even by overseas CCP operatives immediately brands them traitors and makes their lives a living hell, with even foreign collaborators' help (such as foreign media with CCP business interests).

Besides, needing to send students outside of China to study is nothing to brag about, because it means the Chinese higher education system is inadequate. Also, most of the Chinese overseas students are operatives working for the CCP to steal ideas from foreign universities; same holds true for overseas Chinese working in foreign companies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Yet they are so afraid that they never speak against the totalitarian regime and Dictator Xi.

SexyChineseLady

Brainwashing the Chinese people with Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda for their whole lives also plays a part. And why would Chinese people outside of China say anything against CCP when their whole families can be arrested or made to disappear, like Li Meng Yan's mother? Plus whenever someone like Li Meng Yan or Vicky Xu do speak up, the CCP propaganda machinery being operated even by overseas CCP operatives immediately brands them traitors and makes their lives a living hell, with even foreign collaborators' help (such as foreign media with CCP business interests).

Besides, needing to send students outside of China to study is nothing to brag about, because it means the Chinese higher education system is inadequate. Also, most of the Chinese overseas students are operatives working for the CCP to steal ideas from foreign universities; same holds true for overseas Chinese working in foreign companies.
If China were a degenerate commie system, there would be few people able to travel overseas. Period.

And why bother letting them out in the first place and then threatening their families afterwards?

The world's largest amount of overseas students means China is okay with its people traveling and learning from the outside world. The Western propaganda against China is a thousand time more powerful and effective than China's. Yet most of those people go back to China to make it even better.

Again nothing like the average commie state.

johnq

okay, that is how you see it. I see it as the thieves, invaders and traitors who stole, invaded, infested Europe, Britain and the USA starting to suffer and going to suffer more of the effects of Karma. Or just reaping what they sowed.

Ask the Indians how much the English (Georgians?) and Dutch (pretending to be British, 1688) took from India. Ask the Chinese how much the Americans, false British, Spanish.... took from China.
Ask the Africans. Ask the Indigenous people of the Americas.

Like I said, the fruit of the tainted tree. Somebody was able to build something because they stole.
Muslims invaded/conquered much of India...Indians had lots of wealth accumulated, result the Muslim Moguls could consume that wealth, building stuff, partying, they made cannons, guns other stuff probably. They could do that because they had found wealth to steal and consume.
Fruit of the tainted tree. It is a web of deceptions, crimes, conquests and thefts.
Why was the fruit able to grow? So who owns it?

I will be quiet on the subject now.

opps sorry will add, the taking of wealth leads to a world of wonder. Like we see now or Rome, Greece.... don't take and we live the poverty stricken land. Why because somebody else will take. So, people will try to take. I understand why they take, they want to make civilization and get us up from mindless animals. But it always goes back to the fruit of the tainted tree. :(
While there is truth in what you say with regards to exploitation of other races, that does not necessarily mean that there was no American innovation by original thinkers in the last 50 years, which led to the US becoming a superpower. That kind of innovation can only happen when original ideas reap rewards, even for Indian innovators in the US. It would not happen if there were a centralized IP theft system such as the one operated by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), or a system where the CCP simply steals companies from innovators like Jack Ma.

SexyChineseLady

Yet they are so afraid that they never speak against the totalitarian regime and Dictator Xi.
Or they like seeing how China is getting wealthier and wealthier and even though they might not like Xi, they like the general direction China is going.

They also see that the Western attack against China is not even ideological because they know the only reason they are able to even afford to travel and educate outside China is because the Chinese economy is basically capitalistic.

When seen from the Chinese tourist or student perspective, the attack against China is mainly racial because the issue is not China "enslaving" its people but because China is making too many Chinese wealthy and that is what the West sees as a threat.

johnq

If China were a degenerate commie system, there would be few people able to travel overseas. Period.

And why bother letting them out in the first place and then threatening their families afterwards?

The world's largest amount of overseas students means China is okay with its people traveling and learning from the outside world. The Western propaganda against China is a thousand time more powerful and effective than China's. Yet most of those people go back to China to make it even better.

Again nothing like the average commie state.
You are not making any sense relative to what I have said. What I said was, most Chinese students and workers abroad are Chinese Communist Party (CCP) operatives anyways, which means that they are there to steal ideas from foreign universities and companies and supply them back to the CCP. They are more like brainwashed soldiers and less like common Chinese people (although even they are brainwashed to a degree). Also, why would these CCP spies speak out against the CCP after being brainwashed for their whole lives that the CCP is perfect, and the completion of their mission of IP theft will lead to rewards from the CCP, while speaking out against the CCP would lead to imprisonment or deaths of their relatives back home (like the CCP imprisoned Li Meng Yan's mother)? This is why even you are incapable of saying one critical thing about the Chinese Communist Party leadership online, and I can say that Xi Jinping is a jerk. That is why CCP bots have limited thinking (not enough freedom of thought or speech).

Last edited:

johnq

Or they like seeing how China is getting wealthier and wealthier and even though they might not like Xi, they like the general direction China is going.

They also see that the Western attack against China is not even ideological because they know the only reason they are able to even afford to travel and educate outside China is because the Chinese economy is basically capitalistic.

When seen from the Chinese tourist or student perspective, the attack against China is mainly racial because the issue is not China "enslaving" its people but because China is making too many Chinese wealthy and that is what the West sees as a threat.
That is simply another lie. The gap between the rich and the poor is increasing in China, so that it may be making more billionaires at the very top (Chinese Communist Party (CCP) hoarding all the wealth), the bottom 50 percent keep getting poorer due to inflation caused by the imbalance. And whenever anybody writes about this online, their comments get deleted by CCP and they disappear into another slave labor camp.

From above article:
The robust demand from China’s affluent population, paired with sluggish spending by mass consumers, offers a window into the country’s worsening wealth gap. China had a record number of billionaires last year, thanks to new company listings and stock market booms. At the same time, the government chose to crop up companies with cash incentives rather than providing relief checks for families. The result was greater financial instability, particularly for poorer families, according to a survey by fintech giant Ant Group and China’s Southwestern University of Economics and Finance.
Traces of discontent about widening inequality have started to appear. On Weibo, a post by the state-owned People’s Daily celebrating economic growth today sparked complaints about the rising price of goods and stagnating salary levels. “The rich are becoming richer, while the poor getting poorer,” said one user in a now-deleted post. “The ‘V-shaped’ line doesn’t carry much meaning for us.”

SexyChineseLady

You are not making any sense relative to what I have said. What I said was, most Chinese students and workers abroad are Chinese Communist Party (CCP) operatives anyways, which means that they are there to steal ideas from foreign universities and companies and supply them back to the CCP. They are more like brainwashed soldiers and less like common Chinese people (although even they are brainwashed to a degree). Also, why would these CCP spies speak out against the CCP after being brainwashed for their whole lives that the CCP is perfect, and the completion of their mission of IP theft will lead to rewards from the CCP, while speaking out against the CCP would lead to imprisonment or deaths of their relatives back home (like the CCP imprisoned Li Meng Yan's mother). This is why even you are incapable of saying one critical thing about the Chinese Communist Party leadership online, and I can say that Xi Jinping is a jerk. That is why CCP bots have limited thinking (not enough freedom of thought or speech).
Nothing you say makes sense if you were an economist, a businessman or anyone who knows basic economics instead of political science major. lol

If the Chinese communist party alone can support more outbound tourists and overseas students than the United States then the CCP membership must be bigger than the entire population of the US and it must be capitalistic because communism cannot generate this kind of surplus income. North Koreans, even Communist party members, can't travel in any numbers because they don't have the resources.

johnq

Nothing you say makes sense if you were an economist, a businessman or anyone who knows basic economics instead of political science major. lol

If the Chinese communist party alone can support more outbound tourists and overseas students than the United States then the CCP membership must be bigger than the entire population of the US and it must be capitalistic because communism cannot generate this kind of surplus income. North Koreans, even Communist party members, can't travel in any numbers because they don't have the resources.
LOL, that is hillarious. The entire system is built on IP theft and worker exploitation, so it is a self sustaining system. Each generation of Chinese students (CCP operatives) and Chinese workers (also CCP operatives) sent abroad steal IP from foreign universities and companies, and bring it back to use in Chinese companies, which generates wealth both from the implementation of stolen ideas as well as the exploitation of workers and prisoners in slave labor camps with unjustly imprisoned Falun Gong members, Uyghurs, Tibetans, Mongolians, protestors from Hong Kong and anyone else that dares to speak up against the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). It is a horribly cruel self sustaining torture system that works based on threat against one's family as well as one's livelihood. Now why would any overseas Chinese student or worker risk their family members ending up as victims of such a system by speaking against the CCP? Instead they will do the CCP's bidding, steal the IP and bring it back to China, and they and their family will remain safe and well. Plus the same Chinese students and workers have been brainwashed their entire lives with propaganda that worships the CCP. The entire system is built on total allegiance to the CCP based on threats to oneself and one's family as well as rewards for compliance (along with lifelong brainwashing with propaganda praising the CCP).

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

In any of the democracy, it is not possible that whole citizenry speaks in one voice in favour of the current government for the president. It is possible only with the fear of very high degree. US is much wealthier than china , yet they criticize their government. You also know that what you say is simply a cover up. 1.4 bn people can not speak in one voice , no matter how good his president is. How can people speak in one voice in favor of a brutal dictator?

SexyChineseLady

In any of the democracy, it is not possible that whole citizenry speaks in one voice in favour of the current government for the president. It is possible only with the fear of very high degree. US is much wealthier than china , yet they criticize their government. You also know that what you say is simply a cover up. 1.4 bn people can not speak in one voice , no matter how good his president is. How can people speak in one voice in favor of a brutal dictator?
Seriously, if China were a brutal dictatorship you won't likely meet any person from the PRC just like you wouldn't likely meet anyone from North Korea.

Brutal dictatorships are brutally poor. They are not able provide surplus income for their people to travel and study overseas.

China has a bigger movie box office, buy more cars and $2000 Gucci bags than the US.

Unless you're a communist or royalist, you would never believe a dictatorship can be even halfway successful at creating world's largest consumer market for everything from movies to cars. Not possible. Dictatorships cannot create wealth, otherwise Africa and rest of the third world would be super wealthy.

Let's face it, people like JohnQ are attacking China not because China is a brutal dictatorship but because it is wealthy and not white. And Chinese people generally know this and even if they dislike the government, they won't want to say anything against China and have white people use it against their race.

You think Chinese people, even those who dislike the CCP, want regime change pushed by whites and end up like Iraq? Think about it as an Indian.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles