China Economy: News & Discussion

johnq

At least the Chinese Communist Party's 50 cent propaganda army are doing a lot better than the Uyghurs, other minorities and political prisoners (as well as common innocent Chinese people imprisoned unfairly for stupid reasons) being forced to work for nothing in CCP concentration camps in Xinjiang, Tibet and elsewhere. But you will not hear about them from the CCP-controlled news media in China or from brainwashed CCP propagandists blind to the truth.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

At least the Chinese Communist Party's 50 cent propaganda army are doing a lot better than the Uyghurs, other minorities and political prisoners (as well as common innocent Chinese people imprisoned unfairly for stupid reasons) being forced to work for nothing in CCP concentration camps in Xinjiang, Tibet and elsewhere. But you will not hear about them from the CCP-controlled news media in China or from brainwashed CCP propagandists blind to the truth.
More Chinese travel overseas, buy cars and study in foreign countries them even Americans. How can that happen if China is a poor slave commie state?

Western companies like Airbus, Mercedes and KFC sell so much in China that it is their largest market. You have to have a very large consuming class for that to happen :)

Indian and Western media are spreading news about how bad and evil China 1000X more effectively than Chinese media is doing opposite.

Still China grows non-stop and its people watch more movies and go to more amusement parks and generally enjoy life more than anyone else in the world right now!

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
More Chinese travel overseas, buy cars and study in foreign countries them even Americans. How can that happen if China is a poor slave commie state?

Western companies like Airbus, Mercedes and KFC sell so much in China that it is their largest market. You have to have a very large consuming class for that to happen :)

Indian and Western media are spreading news about how bad and evil China 1000X more effectively than Chinese media is doing opposite.

Still China grows non-stop and its people watch more movies and go to more amusement parks and generally enjoy life more than anyone else in the world right now!

Ya'll Nibbiara um 😐 I can only afford a Indian car not a costly luxury Chinese car then keep it away from me. :truestory:

SexyChineseLady

China's growth is fueling the rise of stock markets around the world despite the pandemic.

The Dow, FTSE and European markets are all up because China is importing and consuming in a huge way. So the most advanced markets in the world are impacted by the consumers of a commie slave state? Have the USSR ever done this?

SexyChineseLady

Ya'll Nibbiara um 😐 I can only afford a Indian car not a costly luxury Chinese car then keep it away from me. :truestory:

China is the number one market for Tata's British Jaguar and Landrover. So Chinese can afford Indian luxury brands and help biggest Indian car company -- you are welcome :)

"Growth in China was strong, with retails reaching 111,206 vehicles, up 23.4% year-on-year. Sales in other regions have not yet recovered to pre-COVID levels with North America down 14.3% and the UK, Europe, and Overseas markets each down more than 20%."

Haldilal

Country flag
China is the number one market for Tata's British Jaguar and Landrover. So Chinese can afford Indian luxury brands and help biggest Indian car company -- you are welcome :)

"Growth in China was strong, with retails reaching 111,206 vehicles, up 23.4% year-on-year. Sales in other regions have not yet recovered to pre-COVID levels with North America down 14.3% and the UK, Europe, and Overseas markets each down more than 20%."
Ya'll Nibbiars but I can't afford the costly Chinese car only Indian's and JLR are brit not Indian brands only ownership is.

SexyChineseLady

Ya'll Nibbiars but I can't afford the costly Chinese car only Indian's and JLR are brit not Indian brands only ownership is.
You do not need to buy a Chinese car. You can buy a Volvo, Tesla, Mercedes or a BMW. It will help their parts and assembly plants in China directly or indirectly just like how Chinese consumers are helping Tata :)

Haldilal

Country flag
You do not need to buy a Chinese car. You can buy a Volvo, Tesla, Mercedes or a BMW. It will help their plants in China directly or indirectly just like how Chinese consumers are helping Tata :)
Ya'll Nibbiars you can but we can't. Mercedes and BMW have their plants here since 90's. Now used mostly for the region export's.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Ya'll Nibbiars you can but we can't.
India should open itself up to Chinese investment like Vietnam.

War in 1978 between China and Vietnam was many, many times bloodier than 1962. But they allow Chinese investment, Chinese manufacturing plants and Tik Tok!

They are affording the same luxury that Chinese like. Viet TikTok is now nearly identical to Chinese (and Korean and Japanese!)

Vietnam is now growing very very fast. Chinese companies are building so much assembly lines there to export to the US. Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean lines follow because they depend on parts from the Chinese companies.

rockdog

Country flag
You do not need to buy a Chinese car. You can buy a Volvo, Tesla, Mercedes or a BMW. It will help their parts and assembly plants in China directly or indirectly just like how Chinese consumers are helping Tata :)
Early this month, as a company owner, i even got a offer from Tech Mahindra, its Shenzhen company asked whether i had interest for a position of tech consultant...

Tech Mahindra China
招聘Adobe Presales Solution Architect:
1. 得有实施项目的经验,最好还有一些AEM经验
2. 中英文书面和沟通流利
待遇从优,base地可商议,如深圳、香港均可。
Tech Mahindra系球全‬‬最大咨询服务商之一, 斯布福‬‬亚洲50强, 总员工13万人布分‬‬90个不同国家, 提供19种言语‬‬的服务。TechM同时也是Adobe全球最重要的白金合作伙伴
有意向者请私信我,谢谢
Looks our government didn't set any barrier for Indian companies doing business here, quite different than Indian government to us. I think it's mainly because the sino/Inida trade is really not a big share from our total volume.

SexyChineseLady

Early this month, as a company owner, i even got a offer from Tech Mahindra, its Shenzhen company asked whether i had interest for a position of tech consultant...

Looks our government didn't set any barrier for Indian companies doing business here, quite different than Indian government to us. I think it's mainly because the sino/Inida trade is really not a big share from our total volume.

Opening the economy to everyone brings ideas and standards from the world over into China. In the long term, it can only help! This has been happening since the 1970s.

Hainan is latest success story!

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
It has always been like this , same chronology since time immemorial , someone will say anything against china , @rockdog will give fact and a little propoganda , @sunshine will give some personal life insights and idea , then we all have @SexyChineseLady who will start with "we chinese buy expensive car , travel a lot , eat.good food " and then a era of tiktok videos , evertime i open this thread i prepare myself for this .

Haldilal

Country flag
It has always been like this , same chronology since time immemorial , someone will say anything against china , @rockdog will give fact and a little propoganda , @sunshine will give some personal life insights and idea , then we all have @SexyChineseLady who will start with "we chinese buy expensive car , travel a lot , eat.good food " and then a era of tiktok videos , evertime i open this thread i prepare myself for this .
Ya'll Nibbiars
images - 2021-04-04T090154.056.jpeg

johnq

It doesn't matter because the cat is out of the bag. The world knows about their concentration camps in Xinjiang, Tibet and elsewhere with slavery and forced labor, which is why international companies are starting to move out or at least try to make sure that the products are not made by forced labor. The top 10 percent in cities with Chinese Communist Party (CCP) links are the ones with the luxury goods; it's another matter that the Chinese population is so big that even 10 percent make up a large number of consumers. But the majority of Chinese population is still poor, while the CCP gets even richer by pushing millions more minorities or unjustly imprisoned Chinese into concentration camps with forced labor. The world knows that China harvests organs from these prisoners. If you want to see how the CCP police treat common Chinese people, watch the video of CCP police stealing scooters from common people I posted here:

https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/china-economy-news-discussion.2744/post-1900504

The fact is that the majority of Chinese people are victims of the CCP but can't do anything about it, but the CCP 50 cent internet army propagandists come here and portray this image that the Chinese people are happy with the CCP. Anyone who protests against the CCP or their goons ends up in concentration camps doing slave labor, but you will never see these CCP 50 cent internet army propagandists admit that, because then they themselves will be persecuted. In a way I feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

The top 10 percent in cities with Chinese Communist Party (CCP) links are the ones with the luxury goods; it's another matter that the Chinese population is so big that even 10 percent make up a large number of consumers. But the majority of Chinese population is still poor, while the CCP gets even richer by pushing millions more minorities or unjustly imprisoned Chinese into concentration camps with forced labor.
Wow. Just the commie 10% of China can consume nearly 10 times the cars of all of India.

So what happens as China becomes freer and a larger and larger percentage of Chinese get richer too?

If 10% of Chinese can consume 10 times India today then 100% of Chinese in the future would consume 100 times more than Indians despite having the same population!

That would be ludicrous for any real economist!

The reason why Chinese consumes 10 times more cars today is because of a very large middle class that a slave state or stereotypical commie nation can never produce.

China21,045,000
India2,962,100

Haldilal

Country flag
Wow. Just the commie 10% of China can consume nearly 10 times the cars of all of India.

So what happens as China becomes freer and a larger and larger percentage of Chinese get richer too?

If 10% of Chinese can consume 10 times India today then 100% of Chinese in the future would consume 100 times more than Indians despite having the same population!

That would be ludicrous for any real economist!

The reason why Chinese consumes 10 times more cars today is because of a very large middle class that a slave state or stereotypical commie nation can never produce.

China21,045,000
India2,962,100
Ya'll Nibbiars just tell how many Chinese Luxury cars you own's?. And you got the India sales figures wrong. Maruti alone manufacturers that many cars almost. This month Maruti figures are going to succeed 1,70,000. The auto sales in India has incread by 160 percent in india MoM. :hehe:

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if I open my mouth then the Chinese memberans will get angry thats why I am keeping quiet for the sake of variety.

rockdog

Country flag
It has always been like this:

rockdog : We have 6 times of GDP than India, slavery system can't do such, what you say
johnq: I think you have concentration camp ...

Sunshine : We have 10 times car market than India, slavery system can't do such, what you say

SexyChineseLady : our mid class are consuming most luxury stuff in the world, slavery system can't do such, what you say

rockdog : India is quite bottom in International hunger index, China is on much higher ranking, slavery system can't do such, what you say

rockdog : India is lack of enought toilet, China works much better, slavery system can't do such, what you say

rockdog : Our export is booming, slavery system can't do such, what you say

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

rockdog : We have 6 times of GDP than India, slavery system can't do such, what you say

Sunshine : We have 10 times car market than India, slavery system can't do such, what you say

SexyChineseLady : our mid class are consuming most luxury stuff in the world, slavery system can't do such, what you say

rockdog : India is quite bottom in International hunger index, China is on much higher ranking, slavery system can't do such, what you say

rockdog : India is lack of enought toilet, China works much better, slavery system can't do such, what you say

And is @johnq indian , and the reason you gave for no slavery are all BS , you can have both

Tang

Country flag

Can you deny that you guys are having slave labour camps :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles