China Economy: News & Discussion

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
No need to get personal, or sarcastic, guys...….Rockdog has been on this forum for many years, as I have.
He is not some Chinese government sponsored troll.....he is a real person.
I may not always agree with him, but that's okay.

We all have the right to our personal opinions.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
No need to get personal, or sarcastic, guys...….Rockdog has been on this forum for many years, as I have.
He is not some Chinese government sponsored troll.....he is a real person.
I may not always agree with him, but that's okay.

We all have the right to our personal opinions.
If you have noticed this is an indian forum and other people from OTHER nationalities if found trying to be smart are all fine for abuse of whatever kind especially if the country is one who is perpetually against Indian people's interest.this should go for ngos, private firms, individuals,etc.

My country right or wrong.the only thing I like about china is how they deal with internal enemies and groups against their country especially muzzies other than that have at them.recommend all members to display this behaviour to these outsiders they shouldn't feel like this place belongs to them just like the country.Allow them only if they are a good little boy.

Let me tell you being on the interwebs for a long time I can say that free speech is overated.play to win.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
If you have noticed this is an indian forum and other people from OTHER nationalities if found trying to be smart are all fine for abuse of whatever kind especially if the country is one who is perpetually against Indian people's interest.this should go for ngos, private firms, individuals,etc.

My country right or wrong.the only thing I like about china is how they deal with internal enemies and groups against their country especially muzzies other than that have at them.recommend all members to display this behaviour to these outsiders they shouldn't feel like this place belongs to them just like the country.Allow them only if they are a good little boy.

Let me tell you being on the interwebs for a long time I can say that free speech is overated.play to win.
Your argument is just dumb. If you want a stupid forum where everyone is simply a freaking cheerleader and waving the national flag - then move to China. I'm sure they have plenty of forums that do that.

A good forum or great forum is one where there is vigorous debate - and it does not have to be limited to citizens or members of any particular group. A great forum should be able to entertain vigorous debate without getting personal or territorial.

"Good little boys" are for dummies who only want to hear their own echo...... from people who share their own world view and nothing else. If that is the case, why are you even on this forum - just bury your head in your own little coconut shell and make that your world.

Why does nationality even have to play a part ?
Even though I hold an US passport - both my parents are Indian citizens as are hundreds of my relatives, but so what ? That does not make my membership in this forum any better than Rockdog's membership or anybody else.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Your argument is just dumb. If you want a stupid forum where everyone is simply a freaking cheerleader and waving the national flag - then move to China. I'm sure they have plenty of forums that do that.

A good forum or great forum is one where there is vigorous debate - and it does not have to be limited to citizens or members of any particular group. A great forum should be able to entertain vigorous debate without getting personal or territorial.

"Good little boys" are for dummies who only want to hear their own echo...... from people who share their own world view and nothing else. If that is the case, why are you even on this forum - just bury your head in your own little coconut shell and make that your world.

Even though I hold an US passport - both my parents are Indian citizens as are hundreds of my relatives, but so what ? That does not make my membership in this forum any better than Rockdog's membership or anybody else.
My country right or wrong.

Once I know that a country is against mine then it is also against my individual survival.My thinking is purely from an evolutionary point of view.so I extend this suspision to the individual of those countries too.grand strategy,how to view others of other religions and ethnicity is all from this view.

The chinese and pakis in this forum are not on our side and the way their countries act should not be trusted and should not be given a chance to spoil the forum.

I don't get the obsession of yours with free speech becuz as a former classical liberal I know all the talking points for it and have found it inadequate.
It is a evolutionary disadvantageous value and hence we don't need it.

The only Pakis and chinese I tolerate and I said tolerate not see as a human are traitors and turncoats.

I see how the west has faired against all this maliase before and how it's liberal thinking did not defend against the cultural decay from within,slow collapse,etc.you beat the soviets but you lost anyway - pathetic.atleast the chinese have race and somewhat of a culture.

This classical liberal thinking is why nationalists could not combat Islamists,cultural Marxists, feminism,etc and all the degenerate filth.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

You probably think Im a raving person but I am mostly cold and calculated.if india was filled with citizens and leaders who think like atleast in the way they view competition and enemies they things and decisions we celebrate now like ram temple,caa issue,kashmir decision,ucc,etc won't be delayed till as it would be ruthlessly pursued.many traitors would have been killed,their ideology strangled in the womb.

All this done with cool mind of a sociopath and that is what needed by india now for a perfect recovery.a genghis,shivaji wrapped in chankya and Machiavelli.

Muzzies would in same positions as minorities in Pak and they would not even have the guts to challenge itself for they might find themselves in the gutter rotting one day.

But oh no you liberals who can't defend anything concrete like your nation,culture,religion and would even allow known self haters and anti nationals,etc a platform I should listen to you.

Infact I am an athiest and iam probably more extreme than the dharmics in this forum.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Read my posts......I hate the Chinese govt and CCP as much as anyone here.
But that doesn't mean I don't have good Chinese friends here in the US, and in other countries.

Most of my personal Chinese friends share the same opinion of many of the Chinese posters on DFI. Even though I don't share their view - it doesn't bother me. I don't need to wave any freaking flag to prove my patriotic point.
I also don't need to try and insult or belittle anyone for their views. It has nothing to do with being a liberal, or a flag waving conservative.....its just simple freaking common sense.

A forum is a place where people exchange views - who the heck cares about what you "tolerate" or what I "tolerate" ? Its for the Moderators to decide. Its an open forum. Don't come here, and try to impose your will on anybody - nobody gives a crap about you !

If the moderators on this forum don't want any non-Indian citizens on here - then fine, by all means, make it an all Indian forum and kick out all the foreign members.
Amplify your own echo until the f***ing cows come home.
Who the hell cares anyway.
You think any foreigner here is going to lose any sleep over the fact that they got kicked out of DFI ?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Most of my personal Chinese friends share the same opinion of many of the Chinese posters on DFI. Even though I don't share their view - it doesn't bother me. I don't need to wave any freaking flag to prove my patriotic point.
I also don't need to try and insult or belittle anyone for their views. It has nothing to do with being a liberal, or a flag waving conservative.....its just simple freaking common sense.
That's alright . But if your chinese friend support ccp then they directly support the level the murder and sensor that ccp has done to Chinese. How do you reconcile with that .

no smoking

Country flag
That's alright . But if your chinese friend support ccp then they directly support the level the murder and sensor that ccp has done to Chinese. How do you reconcile with that .
So, that is basically the Chinese's concern, not yours. The so called "the level the murder and sensor that ccp has done to Chinese", you only read from the book or newspaper while these Chinese or their parents were living there, seeing it with their own eyes.

A lot of Indians here crying how western propaganda machine twisted the tact and show bias in reporting India. At the time, they must be telling 100% truth about China. How ironic it is.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
First of all, my Chinese friends are not as "one-dimensional" as you think they may be.
There are a lot of Chinese who really don't like the CCP; but they balance the order, and the economic benefits of the Chinese CCP system, versus the possibility of the chaos that other more open systems may create. It's a trade-off for most Chinese.

As long as the CCP by hook or crook delivers economic growth and prosperity - the average Chinaman will "tolerate" the CCP. That's the bargain that Chinese people are willing to make.

They may defend their country and party from outsiders, but among themselves they do have vigorous debate just like we Indians and Americans do.
They are not blind brain-washed freaking robots who can only think in binary terms, and believe everything that Chinese state media publishes or CCTV news.

Also if you grew up with Chinese people like I did - you understand that their natural instinct. Wealth is freedom to the Chinese. If you have money - you can do whatever the hell you want. You can go and live wherever in the world and do whatever.

indiatester

Country flag
So, that is basically the Chinese's concern, not yours. The so called "the level the murder and sensor that ccp has done to Chinese", you only read from the book or newspaper while these Chinese or their parents were living there, seeing it with their own eyes.

A lot of Indians here crying how western propaganda machine twisted the tact and show bias in reporting India. At the time, they must be telling 100% truth about China. How ironic it is.
Sir,

I can't speak for others, but I can speak what I think. The reason for distrust of the news emanating from China is the lack of internal critical reports and protests.
What you call as critical is usually accepting of the actions and direction with a slight additional suggestion.

This is unnatural in any group of people. No two Chinese friends of mine have agreed on all topics. Even look at the opinions of so called Chinese people on the forums. Its extremely had to find a critical view.

Haldiram

Country flag
U mean China became colony as India?
He means that China colonized 70% of its current landmass. There has never been a China beyond the Chin dynasty. That's just 30% of China's current landmass. That's the real China.

The rest of the landmass is just buffer states you have annexed after the colonial powers left. These countries were never Chinese. They were never under Chinese rule, never followed any Chinese philosophy, nor paid tributes to your central authority. On the contrary, YOU have to spend money to keep these regions glued to your mainland even today. Tibet, Xinjiang aren't part of China even now. That's why the Indian vernacular word for China is still "Chin" based on the Chin dynasty.

The Han people living on the Eastern shores produce 80% of China's GDP. You use that money to hold together your fault lines on the West.

9-dash line is Communist party's invention.

IndianHawk

Country flag

So you are denying that Mao and ccp murdered millions of chinese?? I

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
So killing millions of people for economic benefits is balanced in your opinion ?
I'm not here to defend China or CCP.....and Mao may have killed millions, but that was 60 or 70 years ago.
Mao was a bit of a ruthless wacko, and even Chinese history acknowledges that.

Today's CCP is not committing massacres. They may make a journalist disappear now and then, and detain hundreds of thousands of Muslims, and repress all kinds of people for sure. They do some terrible things for sure, but they are not killing people by the millions. They are brutal in their tactics, but they have also had tremendous success in delivering a better quality of life for the common man in the street. That success is what keeps them in power.

Don't oversimplify any nation or its people - its not always black and white - they is a lot of grey in between.
If you want to understand a society - you have to look at the whole big messy picture, not just snippets here and there. That applies equally to India, as it does to US, China and every other country.

That's all I have to say about this.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I'm not here to defend China or CCP.....and Mao may have killed millions, but that was 60 or 70 years ago.
Mao was a bit of a ruthless wacko, and even Chinese history acknowledges that.

Today's CCP is not committing massacres. They may make a journalist disappear now and then, and detain hundreds of thousands of Muslims, and repress all kinds of people for sure. They do some terrible things for sure, but they are not killing people by the millions. They are brutal in their tactics, but they have also had tremendous success in delivering a better quality of life for the common man in the street. That success is what keeps them in power.

Don't oversimplify any nation or its people - its not always black and white - they is a lot of grey in between.
If you want to understand a society - you have to look at the whole big messy picture, not just snippets here and there. That applies equally to India, as it does to US, China and every other country.

That's all I have to say about this.
Ccp cadre is same . Only top leader have changed. Rest ccp is same . And it's only going more authoritarian then ever. Xi has been declared president for life as a core leader.

You are right ccp can't be defended not unless a person has lost his intellect .

IndianHawk

Country flag
They may make a journalist disappear now and then, and detain hundreds of thousands of Muslims,
What if that person is your relative ? Will your Chinese friend still support his murder because ccp is good for economics and everything is not so simple?

rockdog

Country flag
First of all, my Chinese friends are not as "one-dimensional" as you think they may be.
There are a lot of Chinese who really don't like the CCP; but they balance the order, and the economic benefits of the Chinese CCP system, versus the possibility of the chaos that other more open systems may create. It's a trade-off for most Chinese.

As long as the CCP by hook or crook delivers economic growth and prosperity - the average Chinaman will "tolerate" the CCP. That's the bargain that Chinese people are willing to make.

They may defend their country and party from outsiders, but among themselves they do have vigorous debate just like we Indians and Americans do.
They are not blind brain-washed freaking robots who can only think in binary terms, and believe everything that Chinese state media publishes or CCTV news.

Also if you grew up with Chinese people like I did - you understand that their natural instinct. Wealth is freedom to the Chinese. If you have money - you can do whatever the hell you want. You can go and live wherever in the world and do whatever.
That's the most fair comment i have seem.

CCP has around 80 millions memebers in China, it's almost represented the majority of Chinese educated and "elite" people. If it's pure evil, the organization should already messed up things for decades...

CCP is no more a communism party they don't act like that, it's just a ruling group, the ruling group using the social development for exchaging people's human right and lots of freedom, so far it seems most Chinese are OK with it.

Haldiram

Country flag
All dormant 50 cent accounts with American flags have become activated. China truly has lifted the curfew, all soldiers of 50 cent army are back to work.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles