China Economy: News & Discussion

helin

There was no forecast by the Indian members of the Chinese economy . All that was from western sources or Chinese dissidents settled in the west. We've too many problems on our own plate to think about you . Back then relations between both nations were normal as well .

China doesn't figure much in our imagination contrary to what you may think, like say a Paxtan or the US or the UK . I highly doubt one can say that about the Chinese when it comes to India .

After all we have the Chinese which means you & your fellow Wumaos posting on an Indian forum . How many Indians actually post on Chinese fora or Weibo ?

Had the incident in Galwan not happened , you'd be a footnote in our discussions.
Is that why China crashes a few times a month in this forum

skywatcher

Country flag
Is that why China crashes a few times a month in this forum
@Azaad even believes solar panels transform heat to electricity. What can you say?
i_f25.png
@Azaad has a very low level of education. He/She/It even believes Indians don't need ACs in 50C temperature coz it's not environment friendly
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Country flag

Azaad

Country flag
@Azaad even believes solar panels transform heat to electricity. What can you say? View attachment 259105@Azaad has a very low level of education. He/She/It even believes Indians don't need ACs in 50C temperature coz it's not environment friendlyView attachment 259106
Chang my retarded son who devotes most of his time to what he calls science & tech threads here also believes burning coal is mechanical energy NOT chemical energy transformation . Most probably Chang didn't have a template from which to copy , hence didn't know how to classify mechanical energy like most if not all Han.
i_f25 (1).png

Azaad

Country flag
I repeated multiple times Hinduism or any other religions you name it is a dead end. It's poisoning Indian youth to such an extent like @Azaad and many others. Sad.
Yup. CCP is the way forward. From the great purges to the 5 pests campaign to the great leap forward to the cultural revolution to the tiananmen square massacres to now the Wuhan virus pandemic , CCP & their Han slaves are going strength to strength in the century + 70 years of humiliation.

hurrians

Country flag
Azaadji I would like to explain in detail what I meant ,
Chicoms were spamming here with immunity (almost atleast wrt their economy) only few people like you were countering them.

Since it seems official bots are involved,they will invariably spam the new forum, so let's make them pay for their membership with sufficient redlines mentioned that they cannot cross.

@Haldilal ji

Though it may seem wrong , any case they are going to spam any new forum , so keep it official and within rules for them to function only on their economy and technology thread , no spamming allowed on strategic threads.

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
@Azaad even believes solar panels transform heat to electricity. What can you say? View attachment 259105@Azaad has a very low level of education. He/She/It even believes Indians don't need ACs in 50C temperature coz it's not environment friendlyView attachment 259106
he never said that you are just trying to sound smart, but I remember you were constantly saying you were not coming, any way the wumaos are fun, always overestimating things always lying to themselves but any way we all are humans and all we have some of the same shortcomings womaos like to show.

but any way Azad never implied what you are saying wumao,

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
China Economy: News & Discussion

A good question,

Why is there so much Indian and Mexican content under this thread
if you do not have mexican or Indian stuff it is pure CCP troll propaganda, thus you think the world is chinocentric but it is not, there are things happening every where and we live in an interconnected world, so we affect each other we like it or not

skywatcher

Country flag
he never said that you are just trying to sound smart, but I remember you were constantly saying you were not coming, any way the wumaos are fun, always overestimating things always lying to themselves but any way we all are humans and all we have some of the same shortcomings womaos like to show.

i_f25.png

无标题.jpg

skywatcher

Country flag

I did say I was PROBABLY leaving multiple times.
i_f25.png
That's the very sign of closure of IDF and it's sad. We should've contributed more constructive discussions on various profound topics such as world peace and sustainable development of human society such as those proposed by CCP.
i_f25.png

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Wumao you do not understand politics India has good relations with Mexico, second Wumao, the trade war is USA-China, we are in the middle Wumao, since Mexicans careless about who invest in Mexico as long as the economy benefits, but the USA with its trade war force us to take advantage.

there are Chinese companies in Mexico, however the truelly affected is China since the trade war is against China and if Trump wins it is going to be harder for China.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I did say I was PROBABLY leaving multiple times. View attachment 259115That's the very sign of closure of IDF and it's sad. We should've contributed more constructive discussions on various profound topics such as world peace and sustainable development of human society such as those proposed by CCP.View attachment 259116
truely we are all humans, and truelly we all deserve peace most of the problems are made by politicians, i have not hate to any nation, Chinese as well as Indians are great peoples, but CCP and the western fascists are the main obstacles for peace

Azaad

Country flag
Wumao you do not understand politics India has good relations with Mexico, second Wumao, the trade war is USA-China, we are in the middle Wumao, since Mexicans careless about who invest in Mexico as long as the economy benefits, but the USA with its trade war force us to take advantage.

there are Chinese companies in Mexico, however the truelly affected is China since the trade war is against China and if Trump wins it is going to be harder for China.
That's a stupid article. India's not competing with Mexico for investments. Our primary competition for investments & markets are within our region. It's Asia & Africa followed by Europe & Americas in that order .

skywatcher

Country flag
truely we are all humans, and truelly we all deserve peace most of the problems are made by politicians, i have not hate to any nation, Chinese as well as Indians are great peoples, but CCP and the western fascists are the main obstacles for peace
Why? CCP helps India in many ways such exporting tons of goods to India, helping India develop its own economy.
639b1bfbly1hocdbbeuvfj20xc0m87ea.jpg

i_f25.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles