China Economy: News & Discussion

SexyChineseLady

Yes, the main issue is Russians wanted Yuans as payment but Indians insist on Rupees.

Azaad

Country flag
Thanks! :)

I think the scale and significance is very different. I see there are no Indian films that can compete with Hollywood in box office collection.

But the four top films dominating China's market right now each grosses more than any Hollywood film :)

View attachment 241169
How many Chinese movies competed with Hollywood 20 years ago in terms of box office collections ? That's precisely the difference between the state of the Indian film industry today & the Chinese film industry in terms of box office collections . Why's that so hard to understand

Yet even 20 years ago Hollywood never dominated the box office in India including with them releasing their movies dubbed in multiple Indian languages unlike China. We may be anything but we certainly aren't pale imitations of the west especially the US .

Azaad

Country flag
I appreciate the pun!

Unlike other East Asian countries, especially those allied with and look up to the West like South Korea and Japan, China is far less hung up on skin color ;)

That's coz China doesn't have a choice. Who do you think will marry a left over Chinese man ? The Koreans or Japanese or even the Taiwanese & settle in CCP land ? Obviously no . It's more likely to be the less prosperous SE Asian nations & Africa. Don't make a virtue out of a necessity.

SexyChineseLady

We are watching an industry take flight before our eyes!

IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2076.jpeg

The C919, manufactured by the state-owned Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China(COMAC), represents a major leap forward for the country’s aviation ambitions. Its presence at the Singapore Airshow has not only garnered international attention but has also provided a compelling backdrop for Chinese officials to advocate for increased investment in the domestic aviation industry.

China’s push to attract local investment in the aftermath of the C919’s Singapore landing is underpinned by several key factors. Firstly, the rapid growth of the Chinese aviation market presents a wealth of opportunities for investors. With a burgeoning middle class and increasing air travel demand, China has become one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing aviation markets. This growth trajectory positions the country as an attractive prospect for investment in aircraft manufacturing, infrastructure development, and related services.

SexyChineseLady

That's coz China doesn't have a choice. Who do you think will marry a left over Chinese man ? The Koreans or Japanese or even the Taiwanese & settle in CCP land ? Obviously no . It's more likely to be the less prosperous SE Asian nations & Africa. Don't make a virtue out of a necessity.
Marriage between Chinese men and South Korean women are actually pretty common -- Chinese hubbies cook and clean :)

IMG_2079.jpeg

SexyChineseLady

Well if you're a left over Han male I guess that's why Korean females would marry you . To get a husband cum housekeeper . 2 in 1. Not that the Han male has any choice.
Chinese men like cooking and pampering wife -- they are famous in East Asia for that :)

IMG_2080.jpeg

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
You thought delhi air was bad? Wait till you see what Chongqing AQI is - yes the same Chongqing that wumaos try to present as the next gen city. Lol.

Azaad

Country flag
Chinese men like cooking and pampering wife -- they are famous in East Asia for that :)

View attachment 241557

Hmmm

I think at this point you must just stop your low IQ propaganda . Barring one person out here nobody takes you guys seriously.

I've told you before the only place in cyberspace where you'd have got a free pass was on PDF but that's been shut down as well .

You're in luck though. The remnants of the administration team there have set up 2 new chatboards. Time for you to migrate there .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles