China Economy: News & Discussion

ym888

Aah , no wonder he did a number on India which you linked here yesterday. He's another of your MSS gwailou assets in the west shilling for China.
Really? Give him a reward

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Few yrs ago, i heard 90% of Indian working people are not working in formal jobs, the got the payment based on daily work.

I think this is why they have little pension system, still the result of weak manufactuers.
Please , manufacturing jobs pay shit - a reason there is extreme poverty in China. 90% of workers in China cannot afford 90% of the apartments built in Chinese cities. That is why they all remain as ghost apartments. Service jobs pay more. India has a lot of service jobs. In India , cities have decent quality apartments as low as $10000 for purchase by poor people. Property taxes are low as well which puts more money in the hands of a citizen. The cities look shitty but people live decently well.

Azaad

Country flag

Yet as per the same report , China with a GDP per capita nearly 6 times that of India , is at 36th place , a mere 5 places ahead of India . Why do you suppose that's the case chang ?

ym888

Yet as per the same report , China with a GDP per capita nearly 6 times that of India , is at 36th place , a mere 5 places ahead of India . Why do you suppose that's the case chang ?
The sample size was only 44

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
The 20 yrs of global logistic construction, or OBOR in short.

Made Chinese goods stored in China, would reach UK, Spain, Holland, Belgium in 5 days!

View attachment 223908
Before posting all this, ask CCP to increase the poverty threshold to $2 per day. Then come back and let’s chat about C919 and Huawei chip nonsense.

ym888

Most women prefer to be homemakers tending to the home & looking after children. That's why we've a better TFR than China. You're free to wear your western badge of women's emancipation in terms of workforce representation on your sleeves .
Cultural traditions deserve respect

So are women's labor rights

Azaad

Country flag
The sample size was only 44
What's that got to do with China's rank being 36 compared to India's 41 out of 44 countries especially since your GDP per capita is ~ 12000 USD whereas that of India is ~ < 2500 USD.

Didn't I ask you to stop using Baidu translate ?

ym888

What's that got to do with China's rank being 36 compared to India's 41 out of 44 countries especially since your GDP per capita is ~ 12000 USD whereas that of India is ~ < 2500 USD.

Didn't I ask you to stop using Baidu translate ?
China ranks ahead of Taiwan and South Korea

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Cultural traditions deserve respect

So are women's labor rights
In China you have forced women job slavery - not women’s rights - resulting in massive societal disruptions. lol. A Chinese talking about human rights is like an African genocidal general talking about children’s rights.

Azaad

Country flag
China ranks ahead of Taiwan and South Korea
Were we discussing India vs China or China vs Taiwan or SK ?

Let me rephrase what I asked you earlier - is passing Gaokao examination mandatory for selection in the MSS ? If so , explain your selection .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles