China Economy: News & Discussion

rockdog

Country flag
Lots of unboxing vids on bilibili already. Already bein sold in SZ stores without any announcements.

More and more sources said the launch day was 15th Sep, but it suddenly selling in Shenzhen store.

Normally, a new phone always has 2 weeks warm up in social media by brand owner.

I think it's not a coincidence,.more like a big "F U" to Raimondo's visit.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
SMIC's N+2 process!!!

Dude, how u you see Terry Gou just announces bid for Taiwan's presidency alone?

Why the fcuk, the KMT just can't united for once?

I don't care whom they are fighting against, CCP, Japan or DPP, can they just united once?

1927, they killed their own 200,000 leftist members, mainland China history fans said it's the key KMT lost in 1949.
1938, Wang Jingwei and his group established another government during the war time.
1999, Song James split the KMT before the election with DPP ...

What the hell they are doing?

Is there any chance Terry Gou would finally join the election together with Hou Yu-ih? Hou Yu-ih is really a so so person ...

brational

Country flag
I believe innovation is part of culture and tradition. Class oppression, corruption and social inequality are deeply rooted in some cultures for millennia. These cultures will find it harder to innovate. Their cultures are destined to hold back their progress and innovation. View attachment 220093
Some people from some countries keep whining about how foreign powers invaded and robbed their wealth in the past. Because these countries really couldn't innovate anything to protect themselves from being invaded.View attachment 220097
[/QUOTE]
What stops you to mention India? Goras need Indians to run their corporates, r&d departments even political set ups. After plundering resources of India, destroying Indian trade and commerce, education system and stealing all scientific and maths papers, gora flag holder spreading culture and innovations? Gora culture and innovations have led the world to collapse. Goras are the grandfather of China in the art of stealing and destruction. Gora and china thinks making a jet engine by stealing and copying is a part of great culture and innovation. In reality, Neither the Chinks nor Goras have any culture to boast about and innovations to take pride.

So Chill and go screw your family members and your friend's family members and celebrate your cultural superiority.

We don't achnowledge your innovations and achievements.

brational

Country flag
Chinese traditions are the worst in practice. Chinks traditions encorage piss boiled eggs, locast eating, bat, roaches, lund, gaand and what not. Traditionally Chinks are consumers of contraband substances. Chinese tradition of shitting and pissing in public places are world renowned. Chinese are the same creatures as the Paki who got detained in Italy for shitting on the footpath. What surprises me that the Chinese even fake their shitty traditions as something to be proud of.
Not mentioning the tradition of slavery, censorship, corruption, deception, bullying, employee treatment, tax evasion, spying, abduction, labour camps and so on. You Chinks should be ashamed of yourselves before making comments on other's Culture, Traditions and innovations. Indian Culture, traditions and approach towards innovation is far far superior than the low life Goras and Piss Boiled egg eaters.

brational

Country flag
I had a try on last weekend with Li Auto, quite impressive.

The mall is full of EV brands, the Tesla not even owns a single shop:

View attachment 220199

View attachment 220200

View attachment 220201

View attachment 220202

View attachment 220203

View attachment 220204

View attachment 220205

---------------------

Parking lot from my Company's software park, One Li Auto L8, two BYDs, one BMW; Young programmers now more believe in EVs with local brands.

The Li Auto L8 is around $50,000; Then BYD Qin is $15,000, Then BYD Han is $30,000, BWM X3 is around $40,000.

View attachment 220206
Helpless Russians are compelled to buy Cheap Chinese Products. Everybody knows that Russian Domestic industries have collapsed.
Once Russia is stabilised, they will kick the Chinks out on the very first place. Cheap Chinese EVs are the Fire boxes. Russian users are going acquire Fire fighting skills.

brational

Country flag
It's also the first civil mobile phone supports voice with satte! The chip embedded is also made by Hisillicon

View attachment 220317

View attachment 220318

In previous Mate 50, it only supports text msg with Beidou GPS system.

Many Chinese off road fans or hiking lovers use it in Tibet and Xijiang for emergency once no network in wild western.

Congratulations for upgrading Hawai spying equipments. Good that they are banned in India.

rockdog

Country flag
If:

Once Russia is stabilised, they will kick the Chinks out on the very first place. Cheap Chinese EVs are the Fire boxes. Russian users are going acquire Fire fighting skills.
Why:

Then ???

Last edited:

brational

Country flag
If:

Why:

???
Chinks are destined to be kicked out. CCP has destroyed Russia without firing a bullet and Russians are well aware of it. CCP will start pursuing Vladivostok and start interfering in Russian politics. Not a rocket science, it is byproduct of CCP's help to any country.

Log9 is going to suffer because of their affairs with CCP. Good move by GoI.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

rockdog

Country flag
Sure. Things are harder. But they will learn to make it. It is just an EV cell and not heart valves.
Good luck to them.

Around 6 months ago, when Log9 released their adv video, i passed it to my friend in battery industry, he said it's not as they shown in clip, the processes are suspicious, the key parts and machine quite possible from Guangdong...

Of course, i didn't speak out here in DFI, but alredy kept in mind, till i got prove today.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Good luck to them.

Around 6 months ago, when Log9 released their adv video, i passed it to my friend in battery industry, he said it's not as they shown in clip, the processes are suspicious, the key parts quite possible from Guangdong...

Of course, i didn't speak out here, but alredy kept in mind, till i got prove today.
A Chinese saying “processes are suspicious “ ? LOL. Check with original tech inventors. I don’t know who Log9 is. But major indian corporations can easily acquire top LI Ion tech or develop it. At the end of the day it is just a freaking battery - a technology that has existed for hundreds of years. In fact Chinese EV battery tech is unreliable and India should ban Chinese EV tech on safety concerns alone.
GDP has to grow with quality products like in Japan or Germany or the west not with the nasty products from China or anywhere else.

rockdog

Country flag
A Chinese saying “processes are suspicious “ ? LOL. Check with original tech inventors. I don’t know who Log9 is. But major indian corporations can easily acquire top LI Ion tech or develop it. At the end of the day it is just a freaking battery - a technology that has existed for hundreds of years. In fact Chinese EV battery tech is unreliable and India should ban Chinese EV tech on safety concerns alone.
GDP has to grow with quality products like in Japan or Germany or the west not with the nasty products from China or anywhere else.
Tesla Model Y with BYD battery has started production in Germany, report says

Tesla may partner with CATL to build new LFP battery factory in US

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Tesla Model Y with BYD battery has started production in Germany, report says

Tesla may partner with CATL to build new LFP battery factory in US
Unreliable reports with context on for what the partnership is exactly is not mentioned. Model Y is the lowest end Tesla so they could be experimenting. But I have a feeling German regulators are closely watching the safety aspects. CATL battery tech is proven unsafe unless Tesla puts some of its engineers to rectify the faults, which would increase the price anyways. Battery is a core tech in the EV chain and we wouldn’t see BYD’s share prices getting smashed if their tech was any good. There is no chance of chinese battery tech in any high end EV cars. 0% chance.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles